Collection Flash Completed Umichan Flash Games Collection [2021-09-04] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LJ4DRqmZCHrZMX7ZXu5DR4dd7TlAl129VnWlsS1GLJIu7dN7qRUNCWVl82iuOECx.jpg

Overview:
This game Collection are a standalone version of the larger game galled Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH). As I worked on adding music,missing scenes and sounds to UMCH, I also took the opportunity to make chapters like this in the process. This game and it’s animations are intended to be fun and comical, as opposed to trying to make something super realistic.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-17
Developer: Vortex00 - -
Censored: No
Version: 2021-09-04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
ARIA Mastermind
Win:
- -
Maiko Test VN
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Andriod: - -
Crystal Horror
Windows:
- - -
UMCH Lite Packed
Windows 64:
- - -
Windows 32: - -
Mac 64: - -
Linux 64: - -
linux 32: - -
Android: - -
Umichan Chapters
Female Rivalries: - - -
Savor The Moment: - - -
Affluently Ineffective: - - -
Midnight Menace: - - -

Search and Recover
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Kyles Secret

Khalei Cumshot:

Two Scoops Remake:
Windows: - -
Mini Flash Collection:
Win: - - -
(More info in the changelogs)
Gallery
HD Art Folder (Sep-Oct 2021): - -
Animation (Sep-Oct 2021): - -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

umichan_savprthemoment_thumb.jpg umichan_femalerivalries_thumb.jpg umichan_midnightmenace_thumb.jpg umichan_affluentlyineffective_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Shame there are no Mega links for these Umi-chan games...Although I am glad to have them here at all! Loved Vortex's style in the past.

Reactions: kov

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
Thanks for the upload.

It should be noted Vortex likes using his website(s) for the password. For these it's the patreon address " ".

Affluently Ineffective has two more passwords (sniffed out with a decompiler) "overload" and "nekkid". The first makes the robot thing super powerful, the second makes the main character nude.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the upload.

It should be noted Vortex likes using his website(s) for the password. For these it's the patreon address " ".

Affluently Ineffective has two more passwords (sniffed out with a decompiler) "overload" and "nekkid". The first makes the robot thing super powerful, the second makes the main character nude.
Thanks will add to OP. There also on the readme included in the rar.

Reactions: Jimmyf

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
Thanks will add to OP. There also on the readme included in the rar.
Ha! I just jumped into each of them. Never even noticed the readme. They are all fairly easy and Vortex has great artwork.

I noticed the website code didn't unlock one of the scenes, Luma, in Savor the Moment. Maybe an oversight by Vortex. Loading this, "1S100S100S8S1S0S1S33S3S1S5S0S4S0S3S3S3", with Load from Save Code will unlock the missing Luma scene. If you load that code after using the website code, all the scenes should be unlocked.

Thanks again. Love Vortex's stuff.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for the upload.

Hey I know nothing about decompilers and all that but is it possible to use one to get the image files used? Like the character sprites and stuff

edit: nvm managed to do it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote