EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1425275016_BoobWars2.jpg

Overview:
Anyways, the story of Ultimate Boob Wars!! takes place on the continent of Bustchest where two kingdoms rule the land. On the western side of the continent the Kingdom of Piequartz is occupied by the Big Breast Tribe who take pride in their strength and skills while the eastern side is controlled by the Serpettane Kingdom, a nation of the Flat Chest Tribe that takes pride in their knowledge and skill with magic.
The kingdoms are joined by the Chest Flatlands and every ten years these nations join together to hold a celebration together to reaffirm their friendship. At this celebration a ceremony is performed where each tribe’s maiden will summon their goddess, for Piequartz worships the large breasted dragon Boweene and Serpettane worships the smaller-chested Petan.
However one year when these deities were summoned, they began a terrible battle with one another and split the land asunder, causing a giant rift between the nations in what has been called the Tittynomachia. With both nations believing the other side was in the wrong, a brutal hatred began growing between the nations. After many years of silence and the deities no longer responding to their prayers, the nations have been joined once again and the great boob wars have begun with no end in sight.​

Game Info:
Title: Zettai Saikyou ☆ Oppai Sensou!! ~Kyonyuu Oukoku vs Hinnyuu Oukoku~

Original title: ぜったい最胸☆おっぱい戦争!! ~巨乳王国vs貧乳王国~
Aliases: Absolute Best Tits ☆ The Boobs War ~Kingdom of Big Tits vs Kingdom of Small Tits~
Developer / Publisher: Softhouse-Seal & AiCherry /
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japanese 2013-11-02 English Translation 2014-02-21
Version: Final
Censorship: Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

ult 3.png ult2.png Ultimate-Boob-Wars-Big-Breast Info.jpg Ultimate-Boob-Wars-map.jpg ult 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
2hr left to finish it uploading taking longer than i thought it would :(

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/Cleaned OP
Added VNDB info
Added Tags and Genre's
Added Mirror

Reactions: Gaboris

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible to get a stand alone version of this game?
i.e. one without the installation file

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Man, I can't find the last 2 scenes of the Aria, Tiara, and Lumha tab as well as the first 4 scenes in the Others tab. If you know how to get those scenes can you help me out plz?