TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Project: Naughty Velina
I want to commission a nude / lewd mod of eTIRUes Vampire Mansion

Looking for:
UnrealEngine Modder

Employment Type:
Paid

price can be discussed in DMs, as well as your payment plan.

Work commitment:
One-off

Preferred method of contact:
First via direct messages here, with your proposed price & time effort. After that Discord.

Job Description:

To keep the scope nice and small, I just want some texture changes and perhaps, depending on your price, alter some of the default costumes.
I have outlined 2 different amounts of work for the modder to do:
  • [Minimum] A texture mod to give Velina some actual nipples in her skimpy outfits that should be see through.
    The base model of Velina, the female antag of the game, does not have colored aerolas or nipples. I want a mod that changes that base texture of her so that here nipples are easily determined when looking at her.
    As well as the transparency of a few of her costumes.

• [Preferred ] A texture and mesh mod to give Velina some actual nipples and to make her boob holsters do a wardrobe malfunction.
    This version of the mod does the same changes to the textures as the Minimum, but also alters the meshes of her costumes.
    For instance her usual costume, the red vampire swimsuit, would have her breast holsters fail and droop. Exposing her breasts in the process.
I have made some pictures to illustrate what I want changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Together with the mod I would also like a guide on how to install the mod cleanly into an existing installation.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Found out that there is already a nude mod on Loverslab:

Therefore mods please close this thread.