• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I really doubt the actual Undertale was made with RPG Maker. If it was, the dev REALLY knew what he was doing, in terms of getting the engine to do things it isn't designed for, since it transforms from a JRPG into a bullet hell and back in the middle of most if not every battle.
I've seen the gameplay problem is i hate bullet hells and i also hate rpgm combat so its kinda combines 2 kinds of core gameplay i dislike.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
this is a nanogame rather than a game. it is not exactly a single scene.
there are 3 scenes.
scene 1: tori is on all 4s. you can spank her or ask her to sit on you. this rapidly grinds stats. and unlocks other 2 scenes
scene 2: watching her masturbate
scene 3: boob/blowjob

and that is literally all there is to it.

the art is absolutely fantastic and the character choice is great.
But this is not doing Toriel justice. I am struggling to find anything more to comment about this game due to how threadbare it is.
vaginal sex
where is the vaginal sex?
a woman masturbating her pussy while you watch is not vaginal sex

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
this is a nanogame rather than a game. it is not exactly a single scene.
there are 3 scenes.
scene 1: tori is on all 4s. you can spank her or ask her to sit on you. this rapidly grinds stats. and unlocks other 2 scenes
scene 2: watching her masturbate
scene 3: boob/blowjob

and that is literally all there is to it.

the art is absolutely fantastic and the character choice is great.
But this is not doing Toriel justice. I am struggling to find anything more to comment about this game due to how threadbare it is.

where is the vaginal sex?
a woman masturbating her pussy while you watch is not vaginal sex
She didn't masturbate with her fingers, If it entered in her pussy, then it is a vaginal sex, even if it is not a penis

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The sad part is that this is final. if this was a demo i would be very excited about where it goes from here

snos

Apr 6, 2022
It's not RPGM. Last I remember, it was gamemaker. Game was overhyped, but not what I'd call bad. Just mediocre, too easy for me, and hamfisted messaging. Had some potential in Genocide route gameplay wise, but that's about it.

This fangame of a fangame though? Uhhh, I'll give it a try and edit what I think of it.

edit: Not even worth 10m of time wasted on it. Just play the fangame of the original, and not this cheap imitation of the fangame. No story, just the art, clumsy motion tweening, and marginal grind to see the positions.
you should try undertale icebound its a new fangame which i think is a good one and worth to try (yes it have story but still in demo)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Ol' C-Mox has some great animations, but from what others are saying, the game's so short it might as well just be the animations.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote