• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others None [TyranoBuilder] [Translation Request] Evil Recruit ~Let's Rule the World With Farts!~ [ver1.01] [silber apple]

darkj0

Apr 19, 2023
WARNING: Contains farts, facesitting, smell, etc.

Title: イビルリクルート~オナラで世界を支配せよ!~ [RJ01039895] ( Evil Recruit ~Onara de Sekai o Shihaiseyo!~ )

English: Evil Recruit ~Let's Rule the World With Farts!~

RJ01039895_img_main.jpg

Store:

Censored: Yes

Version: 1.01

Language: Japanese

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
MEGA:

NOTE: The game already has an official translation from DLsite. However, the one I posted above is Japanese.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:
RJ01039895_img_smp3.jpg RJ01039895_img_smp4.jpg 1db3d79d669d82150aa64ef5692259d8.jpg

Last edited:

darkj0

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, this is my first request here. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

This is an onara (fart)-themed Visual Novel with Live2D animation. So far I've only found the Japanese version, no translation yet.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Hello, this is my first request here. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

This is an onara (fart)-themed Visual Novel with Live2D animation. So far I've only found the Japanese version, no translation yet.
Unless I am mistaken, normally translation requests are for a translation to be made. The game has an offical translation

darkj0

Apr 19, 2023
Unless I am mistaken, normally translation requests are for a translation to be made. The game has an offical translation
Hey I remember you from Nyou booru!

So should I post this request somewhere else? This is an interesting case since I have the Japanese version, but not the English one.

Dec 6, 2018
Hey I remember you from Nyou booru!

So should I post this request somewhere else? This is an interesting case since I have the Japanese version, but not the English one.
You probably should. Also, if you want to find the english version, highly recommend going to the lost treasures thread and going back a few pages from the newest page. Should have a link to a discord server, and this game might just be there...

darkj0

Apr 19, 2023
You probably should. Also, if you want to find the english version, highly recommend going to the lost treasures thread and going back a few pages from the newest page. Should have a link to a discord server, and this game might just be there...
Alright, I just joined.

Edit: Unfortunately I can't find the english version. There is a footage of it, however. The translation seems to be good.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy