VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
...anybody can tell me why the game for me stop when the boy helps his m.... on the chair because the light has turned off? thank you

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
..ok i've completed the game, my personal opinion: great rendering, great protagonists, but you get to the sexual act too quickly and too unreally, and it's a real shame as the plot was not bad and the aesthetics of the protagonists was remarkable. I would have continued with scenes scenes in which all the protagonists were spied on, not just the female characters... anyway congratulations, thank you

Vulch

Feb 23, 2019
Episode 6 walkthrough (click on these choices) then press "skip" or shift to skip dialogue:
1) Tell her
2) I understand why...
3) Sneak in
4) It's so embarassing...
5) Yes
6) Better cum on her face
7) Whatever, I guess "go out, proudly" is a wright choice
8) Don't really know, I always chose "are u out of your mind", but the second answer give more dialogue to read.
9) Well, go on
10) Go spy on her
11) It's nice
Then just take picture, you can choose poses, change view and zoom
12) Indeed
Now it's the same, but if the "tease" button is read, she will tease you. Keep skiping and you'll get Jennifer in the shed.
13) Sure why not... after if you drink wine 4 times you'll F your mom, if you drink ALL the wine she'll pass out at home and you'll get a chance to rape her. Next i'm postin how to F her, just drink wine 4 times in between the dialogue, repeat this and drink all the wine, you get a rape ending.
14) Yes
15) Say something
16) Refrain yourself
17) Ask him to leave
18) I'd say yes
19) I prefer blondes
20) Play footsie with her
21) Compliment her dress
22) You're kind and smart
23) Kiss her neck
24) Kiss her
After that whatever you'll do - it's the F ending.

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
Episode 6 walkthrough (click on these choices) then press "skip" or shift to skip dialogue:
1) Tell her
2) I understand why...
3) Sneak in
4) It's so embarassing...
5) Yes
6) Better cum on her face
7) Whatever, I guess "go out, proudly" is a wright choice
8) Don't really know, I always chose "are u out of your mind", but the second answer give more dialogue to read.
9) Well, go on
10) Go spy on her
11) It's nice
Then just take picture, you can choose poses, change view and zoom
12) Indeed
Now it's the same, but if the "tease" button is read, she will tease you. Keep skiping and you'll get Jennifer in the shed.
13) Sure why not... after if you drink wine 4 times you'll F your mom, if you drink ALL the wine she'll pass out at home and you'll get a chance to rape her. Next i'm postin how to F her, just drink wine 4 times in between the dialogue, repeat this and drink all the wine, you get a rape ending.
14) Yes
15) Say something
16) Refrain yourself
17) Ask him to leave
18) I'd say yes
19) I prefer blondes
20) Play footsie with her
21) Compliment her dress
22) You're kind and smart
23) Kiss her neck
24) Kiss her
After that whatever you'll do - it's the F ending.
thank you very much !

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
im just now playing this game but does it really end on a cliff hanger? is there no more parts w the brother n sister? or is the 1-6 version missing parts?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im just now playing this game but does it really end on a cliff hanger? is there no more parts w the brother n sister? or is the 1-6 version missing parts?
It was meant to be longer (two weeks I guess), but the creator decided to finish it with day six. Their working on a new game with the sister but it isn't any kind of sequel.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep6/scenes/scene_11.rpy", line 1779, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\slavza\\Documents\\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\\Two weeks/game/ep4_script_remote.rpy', 1535809497, 685).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep6/scenes/scene_11.rpy", line 1779, in script
return
File "D:\Igre\New folder\State of Decay 2\State.of.Decay.2-CODEX\ADUGAMES\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1470, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "D:\Igre\New folder\State of Decay 2\State.of.Decay.2-CODEX\ADUGAMES\Two_weeks-Combined Ep 1-6_Patched-pc\Two_weeks-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 664, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\slavza\\Documents\\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\\Two weeks/game/ep4_script_remote.rpy', 1535809497, 685).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Tue Mar 05 20:17:37 2019
After the end i got this error anybody know why?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont want to be 'that guy' but any chances to get the All-in-One compressed?

Mega limit is 1.5 GB and my internet sadly is a shit to download 3 GB from a host.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whats it called? if its as good as this one i might support it
No idea, might not even have one yet. Looks like there's a new preview post up on the , but it's locked.

U

User_1251472

Hey!
I'll do a brief summary of the story for the context; You are a young man(19), you live in your aunt house who died a few months ago.Shortly after, """Jennifer""" joined you in the house.
There is a neighbourhood, a school and other things...
We are working on a demo(MC house only), here is our current in-game HUD, everything is still work in progress, this is not the final version.

-Bottom right corner is used as a preview, it will show which angle are accessible.
-Middle screen box is used to identify habits of the characters you encounter... and other things.

-You discovered a new habit, you can talk to her... and other things.
-Green line is designed to show her mood.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Haven't played the latest update but it was a really good game, now I don't really wanna finish it if it has an unsatisfying ending. Wonder why the Dev didn't like his own game. Disappointing.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes