VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
the game has finished when mother is hungry with her son after she talks to Lydia?
what have i made wrong?
thank you to all
regards
i have used Two weeks combined patch....

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
anybody can help me to play this game patched? i have d/l the combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ): , but i can't arrive till the end of the game....thank you to all of you , regards

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
So if I get it right, I'm greedy for money and disrespectful, you advise others to not support us but you're still interested to see what comes next and wish me good luck...alright then!
I don't want to argue, you have your opinion that's fine but please show some respect.
He was respectful, been honest is not disrespect, you talk about this as a learning project but how can you learn if you wont take constructive criticism? You might want to look at your own behavior if you want respect. Also take time to look at the developers who are now expanding and hiring staff and way they approach fans and sponsors as well as the way they approach game development.

The habit of quitting projects on Patreon is hurting you all. People become so distrusting of commitment levels of developers we now tend to hold of donating until we can get a feel of developers history and work ethic.

I now only sponsor 4 developers and 3 of them have long history of reliable content and history of completing games and the 4th I jumped on board simply because way he interacted with fans and critics (everyone has them, its all in way we chose to handle them.).

Reactions: Cico8

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
do you play the patched version?
If you mean the combined version then no I didn't. If your having problems with it make sure to read , seems like it might have issues with saves between episode (like the single versions did).

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
Here is a combined version of the game for windows ( all three parts in one Ep 1 - 6 ):
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix Attached: unzip and place in the same folder as the .exe overwrite the files.

For Mac users here are links for the combined file:
I can't test this, I don't own a Mac, but a member who does tested it ( @Paris/Texas ) and said everything is working fine. There are no save files with the Mac version.
Edit 1/7: The download links now contain the patched version of the game, no need to apply Hotfix.
Hotfix attached: unzip and place in Two_Weeks - Combined mac\Two_weeks.app\Contents\Resources\autorun, overwrite the files.

Included in the download is a save from the end of Ep 1-4 ( click on the right door to continue ) and from the end of Ep 5.
If you want to rename the characters ( the MC is still named after me - whoops missed this ), hit Shift-O and type the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saves from Ep 1-4 and Ep 5 ( will have to manually move these into the save folder ) worked without issue not breaking game. Saves from Ep 6 might break the game, if on load it throws an error hit rollback, if that crashes the game you cannot use that save, if the game comes back save the file again overwriting the save you just loaded. I don't know why saves from 6 might be causing errors, the best I could do.
There is an issue with saving at the beginning of where Ep 5 starts until you grab the usb from the MC room, a fix is in the Hotfix patch below.

EDIT: The attached file is a small language fix for Ep 6 or for the combined file. Extract the file and place in the game folder to fix the couple of lines in French in the game. A big thank you to @bossapplesauce for explaining to me how to this works.
are there differences between the patched version and the official version of the game?
thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
are there differences between the patched version and the official version of the game?
Oh that's what you meant. The patch was to fix some bugs when the combined version was first made, not to change anything.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
thank you
The 'official' version is technically the one released by the developer, the combined version is the three parts of the 'official' version combined into one. If you download the combined version, the patches needed to fix the bugs that were found when combining the parts have been applied. I left the hotfix attached to the post so those that already downloaded the file could apply it to the game instead of re-downloading it. So if you have a fresh download, there is no need for the hotfix.

Like TheBlueKnight said, nothing major was changed in the combined version, I did make the 'special' scenes a bit longer, but that was it. I combined it so a player could go through all three parts seamlessly without having to open different files to play it.

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
The 'official' version is technically the one released by the developer, the combined version is the three parts of the 'official' version combined into one. If you download the combined version, the patches needed to fix the bugs that were found when combining the parts have been applied. I left the hotfix attached to the post so those that already downloaded the file could apply it to the game instead of re-downloading it. So if you have a fresh download, there is no need for the hotfix.

Like TheBlueKnight said, nothing major was changed in the combined version, I did make the 'special' scenes a bit longer, but that was it. I combined it so a player could go through all three parts seamlessly without having to open different files to play it.
ok i have understood
thank you

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes