VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg
Overview:
You play as a young student, due to a difficult divorce you ended up living with your father.
Your father had to leave the country because of his work, so you barely see anymore your mother and sister. Usually, you spend two weeks each summer in your mother's house but last year you couldn't make it due to the amount of work you had to do to pass succesully your exams. After two years you finally see them again and a lot of things has changed.
This is the first day.​

Updated: 2019-01-05
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 6 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - * -
Unofficial Android*- * - *

Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod
Thanks @wurg for the All-in-1
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

corridor_7_1.jpg kitchen_1.jpg kitchen_17_1.jpg mall_5_2.jpg mall_21.jpg salle_tv_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 69341

Overview:
You play as a young student, due to a difficult divorce you ended up living with your father.
Your father had to leave the country because of his work, so you barely see anymore your mother and sister.
Usually, you spend two weeks each summer in your mother's house but last year you couldn't make it due to the amount of work you had to do to pass succesully your exams.
After two years you finally see them again and a lot of things has changed.
This is the first day.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Side note : It's my first game, i'd be happy to hear your critics.(be indulgent with me :p)

Installation:

Pc: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 69343 View attachment 69344
Nice renders and the writing is decent. Good luck with your game!

Bug: In the intro, right after inputting your name, "Mike" is used instead of the player's name.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With only having 2 weeks to do something its going to have to be fast because that 1st day was really fast and very short on game play.

To me it feels more like a demo than a game.

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Nice renders and the writing is decent. Good luck with your game!

Bug: In the intro, right after inputting your name, "Mike" is used instead of the player's name.
It works fine for me but i'll look into it tomorrow. (if anyone has the same bug, report it please)

Thanks for the thing about incest on patreon, edited !
This episode is a bit short because i wanted some feedback first, next should be longer.

Thanks everyone !

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It works fine for me but i'll look into it tomorrow. (if anyone has the same bug, report it please)

Thanks for the thing about incest on patreon, edited !
This episode is a bit short because i wanted some feedback first, next should be longer.

Thanks everyone !
Here's a screenshot of the bug I was referring to. I named my character Hellboy. :biggrin:
Capture.JPG

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but it looks mighty nice and without shenanigans. The sis' ass looked a little flat maybe, on the bending pose screen. Anyway the girls look great, I just think I'll be more a mom's fan, since I like curvy girls more.
P.S.: Incest theme is the best.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@dekmma
Also don't forget to tell all your patrons to not post about the characters with mom or sister in theyr sentences. Rather only refer to the characters by name, only say short stuff about the main character life(that his parents are divorced, he stays with his dad but after finally getting in his final year he can do what he wants, he wants to live on his own, he goes to live in an apartment with his renter and her daughter, you know eliminate the incest relationship on patreon page, but stay true to the story inside the game, thats what some devs did, otherwise they will check your game and if they see anything related to incest or anything they dont allow they will shut you down). Say that he will spend 2 weeks to find a job that will also give him time to study and gain profesional experience, untill he can move on his own or something. You're a smart guy you will think up of something.

Edit: Or you can make it so that they appear to not have any blood relation on your patreon with saying that the father divorced his stepmom, but since you had a good relationship you stayed in contact and went to visit them every year for two weeks and that works since she isn't his stepmom anymore since the divorce and the sister isn't his sister either then, it will be like having relationships with your neighbours. And that way the patreon police can go fuck themselves and wont botter checking your game for inconsistencies.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but it looks mighty nice and without shenanigans. The sis' ass looked a little flat maybe, on the bending pose screen. Anyway the girls look great, I just think I'll be more a mom's fan, since I like curvy girls more.
P.S.: Incest theme is the best.
It uses a lot of events we see far too often in many other introductions of this genre of visual novel/game... Not much creativity beyond the character visuals, backstory, and the two week story time frame concept... Have to wait and see if it gets better with a bit more originality, as it develops... I'll revisit it sometime down the line, but for now it's a pretty average so-so VN/Game... I posted my review...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
It is a nice brief intro. A few errors like a pronoun needing to be changed from masculine to feminine when referencing the mother. As well as whine being used when you mean wine. Renders are very nice.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes