Mod Unity Two Sides: Cheat Mod [v0.08a] [Crank088]

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
To the Dev,

Player notice don't read the spoiler unless you have played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Thank you so much for replying back so quickly i will remember that, and also i don't see anything wrong cheating especially after someone has played the game without cheats i just find it more funner to play with cheats everyone has there one preference.
You're welcome.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Thanks but maybe add a disclaimer in the description, that players must start a new game to use the mod. :(

I had to do that to get the mod to work, no biggie.

Update from play -
Mod stopped working after the store incident, everything went back to $0. :(

Also, the phone system is strewed and dose not list all contacts anymore.

The cheat codes provided in the mod (spoiler) do not register either. :(
So now im guessing that its not even worth using the modded Assembly-CSharp file if its just going to revert everything back after the store incident, even though that would make no sense but everything cant be up to perfection also once i installed the modded version of it and opened up properties it doesn't have a unblock button even though im on Windows 10 so i really dont know what is going on with this game but im thinking about deleting cause of right now it is not even fun yeah it was a good time killer but after being mugged and then having your money taken from you after she calls the cops you can't even get the binoculars which i find is really stupid and you cant even go back to the store. So all in all i don't think it is worth playing until it has more updates cause you can't even go back to the research lab or talk about it, i am not dissing the game but i will wait for more updates.

Thank you for all your great work

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I think I forgot to mention or ask, but does this work on the mac version of the game? If it works, can someone tell me which one it goes too? "Contents -> Data -> Managed" or "Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed"

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I dunno if im'm doing something wrong but AddMoney isn't working even though it says the code was accepted. I'm entering the code in the living room at 0$ and it doesn't add any money.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The only time that I ever saw anything revert back to 0 was right after the MC reverts back from being a female to a male. The money code did work for me but I might of had to save and then reload the save for it to register the money.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
The only time that I ever saw anything revert back to 0 was right after the MC reverts back from being a female to a male. The money code did work for me but I might of had to save and then reload the save for it to register the money.
I might have to try that because i when tried it nothing happened it said it worked but nothing showing showed up but thanks for the suggestion.

May 30, 2017
i dont know about these cheat codes. By most of them i get the message "Code does not exist" ?

Is someone having the same problem?

ChocoGranade

Apr 26, 2018
does someone got the escene in the bathroom with sis, when he let you touch her (high moanig or something) i do it once, i cant replicate
Some Cap?
v0-08

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Two Sides Cheatmod by Crank088

Updated
: 7/7/18
Game/Creator: GreonoGames
Modder: Crank088
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.08a fix
Language: english

Features
:
- "hidden content" unlocked
- max stats (romance, money etc.)

Cheatcodes:

Installation
:
Hello are this mod help me to get rid of the cop and what about the bugs i has when anney dissper or scene with brat stuck

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tuli2770

This mod only alters peoples stats to max like love friendship and gives player money and it has nothing to do with the games bugs and will not fix any of them as it's not a bug fixing mod it's a stat increasing mod. You have to either wait for someone to fix the bugs or for the DEV of the game to fix the bugs.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
@tuli2770

This mod only alters peoples stats to max like love friendship and gives player money and it has nothing to do with the games bugs and will not fix any of them as it's not a bug fixing mod it's a stat increasing mod. You have to either wait for someone to fix the bugs or for the DEV of the game to fix the bugs.
I ubdeestand that but i ask if you have thos bugs also or only me

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
A
@tuli2770

Nd in pareon page if i donate its one time only right ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tuli2770

Well this should be asked in the other thread and not in a thread that has nothing to do with the game or bugs other then altering the stats of the characters. If you read in the game thread you'll see that other people are getting the same bugs and there is nothing that can be done till either the author fixes those bugs or someone else fixes them for them.

Patreon payments vary on what the author has set it at. Some set it to only charge each time they update the game some have it set to charge each month I have never used patreon so I'm not sure of all of the different payment options. If you donate one time you'll only unlock stuff for so long I believe before it runs out and locks everything again.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
@tuli2770

Well this should be asked in the other thread and not in a thread that has nothing to do with the game or bugs other then altering the stats of the characters. If you read in the game thread you'll see that other people are getting the same bugs and there is nothing that can be done till either the author fixes those bugs or someone else fixes them for them.

Patreon payments vary on what the author has set it at. Some set it to only charge each time they update the game some have it set to charge each month I have never used patreon so I'm not sure of all of the different payment options. If you donate one time you'll only unlock stuff for so long I believe before it runs out and locks everything again.
Ok thank you