• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Two Sides (Changes of Game)

According to item 1 and item 2 mentioned in the below description!

• I agree with 1 and 2

• I agree only with the 1

• I agree only with the 2

• Leave it as it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello guys!

I'm helping Greonogames improve his game, so he asked the following questions and we would like your opinion!

XcghMBh.jpg

Hello everyone, after hours of conversation with some people, they made me reflect a lot on some issues of the game.
1 - The change of gender: I think not to make the change of gender something constant, something free ... But I think only in special events and "controllable". Hence I would just leave the title Two Sides related to the choice between being heterosexual or homosexual. Well, this transition would be quite easy since I have not yet started any content on the transformation. What do you think? (Please comment, it is important)

2 - Making Anny more sensual, another question addressed is which Anny's body is seductive, she is looking like a very young girl (maybe because of my mistake when it comes to dosing the cuteness) then the proposal is to give her a body more hot.

sBh_H2ZL3Vg8GDdDuw3iF9VnFgWWrFUOME1xizOMkUpofSDd7wz704FmRkdLhxZr.jpg

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm:
I'm actually not quite sure, what you mean with 1.
Are you planning to completely cut the gender change or just make make it "controllable"? Or if non of that applies, what were the original plans? Could you elaborate on it a bit more.
Personally, I'm not into tg, but the "controllable" change sounds kinda interesting. Regardless of my personal taste, my advice would be to not plan too much. Like you said, you already have gay and hetero, adding another gender first and foremost means more work. Wanting too much is probably the biggest mistake an unexperienced developer can make. Concentrate on one gender first, if you still want to add tg, you can do that later or in a new game.

To 2. Yes, she looks very young, I would prefer a more mature looking Anny, but I can live with both. But keep the small boobs, it's a nice change from basically every other game.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hmm:
I'm actually not quite sure, what you mean with 1.
Are you planning to completely cut the gender change or just make make it "controllable"? Or if non of that applies, what were the original plans? Could you elaborate on it a bit more.
Personally, I'm not into tg, but the "controllable" change sounds kinda interesting. Regardless of my personal taste, my advice would be to not plan too much. Like you said, you already have gay and hetero, adding another gender first and foremost means more work. Wanting too much is probably the biggest mistake an unexperienced developer can make. Concentrate on one gender first, if you still want to add tg, you can do that later or in a new game.

To 2. Yes, she looks very young, I would prefer a more mature looking Anny, but I can live with both. But keep the small boobs, it's a nice change from basically every other game.
1 - The original proposal of the game is the constant change of gender (according to the level of female or male excitement), but I want to limit this mode to happen only at certain moments of the game, or at special events. (Just so I can focus more on the male version of the player)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
1 - The original proposal of the game is the constant change of gender (according to the level of female or male excitement), but I want to limit this mode to happen only at certain moments of the game, or at special events. (Just so I can focus more on the male version of the player)
Ok, that sounds kinda complicated and like a lot of work. So according to my previous post my advice would be to focus on the male part of the game, and I'm not just saying that because tg isn't my cup of tea, but because I actually think you have to compromise if you ever plan to finish the game.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@greono IMHO you need to limit the change of sex in some way. If not what was your original plan? Did you plan to create every single scene for male/female/futa/????. It is not impossible but very close. Your idea to limit the actual sex change but leave at the players the option to be omo/hetero/bi(?) sexual is probably the best compromise. Obviously you are going to make some people mad, but honestly I can't see how you can handle the original project if you are working alone.

Edit: I saw the pool of patreon too, obviously a lot of people will vote for leave the game as it is now, because the idea is (in theory) really cool. However it seems to me that you have realized that it is not feasible. If it is the case, it is probably better loose part of the patreon now and finish the game than cancel the project in the middle.

Last edited:
Reactions: greono

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Dev go with the idea when you started this game, make the game you what to make. has for the sister I say leave here has is, but I am bias because of my Petite fetish.

killstrike25

Jun 3, 2017
I tried your game when you first made it and uploaded it, personally I think it was a bit to ambitious but if you like the idea and the concept and don't mind making extra renders for each scene many times then go for it. If you do this I would suggest going with making Scene Subsets I think that is what they are called. So you can have the background the same for every render you make in that certain scenario and then you just use the Spot Render Tool and render your character and Photoshop the images together it reduces your render times drastically. I used this method on my game I was making but stopped the Design process because I wanted to Teach myself C#.

My Personal Opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Personal Suggestion

I think the player becoming a Male or Female should be Special Event Based, with very limited choice to help reduce the insane amount of extra time that's required to have a Choice in the beginning of being either male, female, trans.

I would allow the player to choose Hetero, Homo, Trans in the initial game screen as a choice and then have Dialog branches for each sexual preference instead of a ton of renders. They would all reference the exact same scenes except some may have Male, Female, Trans Character.

If you add this then for the Special Events the character will become Male, Female, Trans, or stay Male or Female that would only be 3 renders and you can spot render the Genitalia if you really wanted to. Then the Dialog would be different for that specific event so if the player for instance choose Hetero and changes to a Female it would not technically be Homosexual because its a Male & Female scene. I would just suggest making it more Dialog based and reuse the same images for each event with minor changes. Otherwise you are going to be making around 9 full renders give or take per event which adds up overtime.

About the Sister I would suggest making her look older if you have not rendered a lot of the content yet otherwise just leave her how she is. It is all personal preference I mean Dating My Daughter has a few females that could look older but the Dialog distracts you from that.

U

User_10739

Whenever I have played this I have taken the utmost care to do everything in my power not to change into a woman because for me personally that will be the end of it. I really like this game, and both the hot chick on the train as well as the sweet, innocent sister (as she is). Every game that comes out nowadays has the obligatory super hot "sexbomb" siblings and in reality this isn't always the case. By having the cool hot chick from the train as a love interest it appeases those that need that, but having the MC also love his spotty, awkward, less than perfect sister adds a different dimension to this. Let's also not forget that the MC is not a big city boy and has been separated from his sis for a long time and it has created a love/longing in his subconscious that comes from a deeper place.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
she is more hot with the right one But the only problem is the color you try a black one?

Last edited: