Sep 4, 2017
We are really sorry. We were putting the finishing touches on and decided that there was no reason to check it out for the 10th time. We will sort it out very soon, sorry for troubles. Our team is quite small and we`re all tired at the moment. We should have checked it.
Don't worry Mr, you are only humans so shit like this happen^^

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
My translator is off to sleep and without him there`s no chance you would understand a thing.

Могу отвечать только на родном языке. Заливается на мегу. Сейчас быстро пробегу, что бы проверить на явные косяки. До этого тестили русскую версию. Кто же знал, что при интеграции перевода ошибку допустим.
Первый блин комом)

Reactions: Grayfox
Sep 4, 2017
My translator is off to sleep and without him there`s no chance you would understand a thing.

Могу отвечать только на родном языке. Заливается на мегу. Сейчас быстро пробегу, что бы проверить на явные косяки. До этого тестили русскую версию. Кто же знал, что при интеграции перевода ошибку допустим.
Первый блин комом)
Well i tried to use google translate and let me tell you, its not perfect:
I can only answer in my native language. It is poured into mego. Now I'm running fast, that would check for obvious jambs. Prior to this, the Russian version was tested. Who knew, that at integration of translation an error is admissible.
The first pancake is lumpy)
;D but i got the most important info out of it and a new game without any bugs would be unheard of))

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Well i tried to use google translate and let me tell you, its not perfect:
I can only answer in my native language. It is poured into mego. Now I'm running fast, that would check for obvious jambs. Prior to this, the Russian version was tested. Who knew, that at integration of translation an error is admissible.
The first pancake is lumpy)
;D but i got the most important info out of it and a new game without any bugs would be unheard of))
Haha I did the same thing. Now I want pancakes.

Ха-ха, я сделал то же самое. Теперь я хочу блинов.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Не любитель писать отзывы на игры тут, но тут случай другой. Отличная игра и красивая графика. Отдельное спасибо автору за отсутствие монстр-сисек, девушки смотрятся красиво. Если нужна помощь с оформлением интерфейса, автор, пиши, помогу)
Ну и тоже застрял на завтраке, неприятно :frown:
Знаем. Проморгали. Сейчас исправим.
Спасибо за предложение помощи. Если, что учту.
Sorry guys only post in English are allowed in the forum

Reactions: GarryKing

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
because I can write only in English. Suffer))) Bug fixed. Links updated. I went a few times, the vehicle pass. I hope no one won't be a problem.

sorry for my language knowledge

Sep 4, 2017
because I can write only in English. Suffer))) Bug fixed. Links updated. I went a few times, the vehicle pass. I hope no one won't be a problem.

sorry for my language knowledge
thank you for the quick work my good sir, i was getting a bit tired of looking at my eggs))

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
My game's locking up on Day 7 Sunday. Can't get past breakfast to change rooms. Anyone else have this issue?
You've been downloaded? The bug was, but it was fixed. I played a couple of times

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for the quick fix @novel - Really enjoyed the game.

The broken English was a bit of an issue, but I was still able to follow along.

I look forward to trying the next update.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I just downloaded the PC version right now and Im stuck on day 7 aswell
Weird. I downloaded and ran completely by passes. And came race to 14 days as necessary. A bug occurred. We then downloaded the game after checking. Maybe the error was left in any of the options. Of those who siphoned the link, was at whom such problem?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Went a few times, but found no error. The game is played through. Will ask coder to check when I Wake up. Although you probably shook even the old link. At the place where the bug was.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
There are opportunities for 'paths' I feel that are left unchallenged. It would be nice if you had more dialog options, sort of like when Helena comes to your house and Ann comes out in a towel. There definitely should have been more optional language tones that define the character's personality stronger.

That said the art is nice, and I do like the overall story. Sadly no harem though but I'm still pushing for open relationships hah.

Also wow, first scene is hate sex. Nice. Holy cow, this guy goes from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds. :p

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes