LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So 0.97 only has new content for Alanna? btw did they make a Alanna only option this time? cuz no matter what i do Alanna tells you have feelings for helena.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
So 0.97 only has new content for Alanna? btw did they make a Alanna only option this time? cuz no matter what i do Alanna tells you have feelings for helena.

Start a new game. i tried and was able to get an alanna only path if you refuse all the other girls

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Think I'm missing something cause changelog says there is supposedly an alternative ending for Irene that I can't seem to get.

I just get the scene where Irene calls MC on the phone and the old ending where MC visits her at work.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Think I'm missing something cause changelog says there is supposedly an alternative ending for Irene that I can't seem to get.

I just get the scene where Irene calls MC on the phone and the old ending where MC visits her at work.
Ok, here is a small hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry for sounding lame, does anyone has save for Alanna route? I have tons of saves but all point to Helga or Helena route after helping Irene. I did go with Alanna's blonde friend.

Reactions: Maaasdd

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i get the Irine car scene but no the ending scne with sex c-ñan someone share a save plz and ty

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Start a new game. i tried and was able to get an alanna only path if you refuse all the other girls
Can you tell me how did you get Alanna only route? I avoided all the girls, kept silent when helena's ex taunted me instead of hitting him, and even then she tells me if i'm feeling guilty of cheating on Helena.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Here is the save file you are looking for.
Wow, did not know you could get Olivia to your dorm/apartment. Really need a better walkthrough lol.
Thanks for this save file btw.

>..< Okay I suck at this game. I tried a bunch of routes and I still couldn't get Olivia to get to my dorm/apartment and get the Irene ending. I only got to Ending No.1 which sucks and saw Ending No.4 cause of the shared save file. FFS. Sigh.

Okay so I think I found the way to get Olivia to go to the apartment. Weird. I just chose a bunch of random options.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes