Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, this game will be finished in January, so two more updates. You can certainly wait for the full story or you can just play now and see which girl is the most interesting for you and whose ending you will be looking forward the most.
Thank you! But now I don't know what to do lol

Reactions: Risael

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Well, if you don't have any other candidates, then I would suggest playing it now. You can also wait for the December update to be released and start playing then. Haha
Yeah, I just finished Acting Lessons, kinda looking for another games

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a_554.png

Dec 16 at 5:11am

Did you know...? (Render inside)
Did you know that before I decided to make my own game I offered my services as a writer to another author. Back then I had no experience in that field (except for a short number of stories written for some website). That author was looking for someone to fix up his script and write some events. What's interesting is that it was a game with incest elements in it (things could have gone a lot differently for me, as you see). However, the concept was rather interesting and not so cliché truth to be told. I wrote text for the first version of the game and started digging into DAZ. When I started getting the hang of it, it was decided to replace photos with 3D renders. But at the end of the day, we had a disagreement about how I should write characters and so I left. As far as I know, the game was never released (I might be wrong though, I don't follow it). I won't delve deeper into the game's concept should that game be released one day.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a_589.png

Dec 18 at 6:21am

Unlocked
Some information about Christmas update.

Things didn't go exactly the way I planned. I wanted to make a small holiday event and start working on a big finishing update that would include endings, but the holiday event turned out to be bigger that I'd expected. Initially, most of the action was supposed to happen on the route where MC picked to go out with Alanna but looking at the update now, I can't say which route is better. The route where you go out with Alanna is more interesting in terms of story development though. So, if you're a true Alanna's fan, you'd better check out both of these routes. Those who aren't interested in Alanna got bonus renders (and will get some more). Yes, you can't really compare an event with a render but other character's branches are about to be finished thus it would be extremely hard to write new events for them.
What you'll see in the update:
- Alanna's branch is nearly finished. It has a number of different possible scenarios in it;
- Some more secondary endings were added.
In short, wait for announcement of the new update, I'm about to be done with my part of the work. Our coder will have a hard time working on this update since by the end of a game there are always so many options and different routes you need to keep in mind... There's really a lot to get your head around. And it will only keep getting worse for him.
Attention! You all make the same mistake by thinking that some character's story is over. It's not over until you see a screen saying: "You've reached an ending №..." ;)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

Dec 18 at 6:21am

Unlocked
Some information about Christmas update.

Things didn't go exactly the way I planned. I wanted to make a small holiday event and start working on a big finishing update that would include endings, but the holiday event turned out to be bigger that I'd expected. Initially, most of the action was supposed to happen on the route where MC picked to go out with Alanna but looking at the update now, I can't say which route is better. The route where you go out with Alanna is more interesting in terms of story development though. So, if you're a true Alanna's fan, you'd better check out both of these routes. Those who aren't interested in Alanna got bonus renders (and will get some more). Yes, you can't really compare an event with a render but other character's branches are about to be finished thus it would be extremely hard to write new events for them.
What you'll see in the update:
- Alanna's branch is nearly finished. It has a number of different possible scenarios in it;
- Some more secondary endings were added.
In short, wait for announcement of the new update, I'm about to be done with my part of the work. Our coder will have a hard time working on this update since by the end of a game there are always so many options and different routes you need to keep in mind... There's really a lot to get your head around. And it will only keep getting worse for him.
Attention! You all make the same mistake by thinking that some character's story is over. It's not over until you see a screen saying: "You've reached an ending №..." ;)
Milf Goddess <3

Reactions: Namco15

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
More Alana focus ? As if she wasn't the correct choice already Lol ! She's the only one that wants the MC and is satisfied with him...

Helga to be fair I haven't even touched her route as she wants complete loyalty and you can't have even banged a girl before her or you'll fail with her before even starting...

Roommate is 2nd place, but very distant 2nd place due to her wanting to bang the stupidass gym lesbian, if not for that she would be very close to Alanna.

Main girl is kinda trash to me, probably the only route I will never touch as she was always lame and stupid to me, heck in one of the parties I chose to let MC bang a side character than spend time with her.

Reactions: DrPoods

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Because your decision...
Damn that was some major own age UncleVT, I completely forgot that you had to chose to let her go with her to the showers for the lesbian content to activate...
In my defense I was hoping it would lead to threesomes, not to scenes where the MC has to watch the two girls indulge in carpet munching... I mean damn at least scissor each other...

Reactions: UncleVT

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Twists of My Life v0.97.02 Skunked (230MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android (ARM): - - -

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes