battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Does that person have to be a dude though? A girl can also steal away your girl...right?

The way I see it, this game is missing some tags

NTR, sharing and multiple penetration
Whether they have a dick or not it is NTR. They try to use lesbian to pretend that it's not, always their interpretaion on NTR, instead of the definition of the player. which is the one that counts. They can make whatever type of game they want, we just want them to be honest about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?
completely optional, at some point your roommate asks you if you are interested in hooking up with the gym instructor, if you say no you completely nullify any possibility
Does that person have to be a dude though? A girl can also steal away your girl...right?

The way I see it, this game is missing some tags

NTR, sharing and multiple penetration
NTR is always questionable, but there is no sharing.

you can expand your couple to a triple with another woman with whom you also have sex.

Reactions: battali0n

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's questionable about it? Gym trainer steals away your room mate from you.
She asks you if you're okay with taking things further before inviting the gym trainer to her bed and even then you can join in and make it a threesome.

Ending there involves all 3. The only time she "steals" away the roommate is if you completely mess up the route but that isn't the gym trainer stealing anyone, that's the roommate leaving you.

Leina

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a harem route/ending?
I don't believe so. One route can lead to a FFM threesome, another can lead to a FMM threesome, and there's an optional FFM threesome scene that you could find, but I think everything else is individual routes for the individual characters, iirc.

Felipzh

Jun 28, 2023
I downloaded the apk but it says my phone is not compatible with the gane therefore it cannot be installed. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm android, galaxy s20fe

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I downloaded the apk but it says my phone is not compatible with the gane therefore it cannot be installed. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm android, galaxy s20fe
Get a S22 ultra or S21FE,
I hear they come with some cool live wallpaper. That might fix the problem

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I was interested in trying out your work but I saw the group sex and lesbian tags. Will these fetishes be optional, as in my choices determine whether they happen or not?
yes, there are clear options to skip the group & lesbian scenes (there's only 1 each with the same 2 girls).

Reactions: battali0n

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
What flag am I messing up with Ann. No matter what choices I make, even ignoring all other girls, I can only get the Ann + Natalie leaving me, or solo Ann leaving me. The walkthrough's I've found are zero help with this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What flag am I messing up with Ann. No matter what choices I make, even ignoring all other girls, I can only get the Ann + Natalie leaving me, or solo Ann leaving me. The walkthrough's I've found are zero help with this.
From memory: making her breakfast, having sex with her in the public toilet after the date

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes