• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection SiteRip Pinup Twinkle-Sez Patreon

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
@

Just out of curiosity was `Daddy's Little Secret` comic added to his patreon in HiRes? I've been curious to see if that exists anywhere beyond 1280px?
First of all, you reviewed this thread and you're mistaking Twinkle-Sez as Zaush.

Zaush isn't Twinkle-Sez.

And for your question, no i can't find ultra HD version of Daddy's Little Secret, so in conclusion i doubt there's even an ultra hd version of this comic.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
First of all, you reviewed this thread and you're mistaking Twinkle-Sez as Zaush.

Zaush isn't Twinkle-Sez.

And for your question, no i can't find ultra HD version of Daddy's Little Secret, so in conclusion i doubt there's even an ultra hd version of this comic.
Apologies, I don't know how that happened. I swear I was on Zaush's page. I'll would remove the post if I was able to. Sorry again.

Reactions: Kinkie Pie

anung_un_rama

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone have his high res art from January 2018 beyond? His original Patreon account got nuked after December for undisclosed reasons and he made a new one called "Barathrum". I donated to him for the first two months but I was unable to get very much off it because he was just posting comic pages and sketches. He promised he would post an archive of all the commissioned art that never got posted in high-res but when he uploaded the rar it was all 71-72 dpi. I am missing everything past December 2017.

TCHKo69

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone have twinkle-sez hi rest art from 2014 and earlier (where there was part of commission and snow-boys)? I hardly able to find it anymore, I think I missed his collection since I only started following him since 2017 ago