Tool Twine(SugarCube) cheat script

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
sonicboomlast:
I guess you tried to use the script with an online version? Since error is fairly explicit (i.e. CORS being CORS).
Issue is caused because I attempt to embed the font-awesome icon font to get some of its icons (depending on Twine version - those icons can be present, but from my experience it's often not the case, and some even strip out debugger CSS, breaking the script completely).

tijger08:
I have a full rewrite of the script in the works for a while that would bring better compatibility with various games by not relying on Twine internal debugger styling, but no ETA when it'd be done. Issue you experienced just now is likely due to this particular game customizing their CSS (and a lot of twine devs are complete code monkeys when it comes to CSS).

I will also look into fixing the CORS issue by embedding the icons script uses, making it completely self-isolated. Again, no ETA on when I can finish the rewrite. It's about 80% done, but I'm more busy with other projects and primary work lately.
how do you use console command for this

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do you use console command for this
You would need to be playing the game locally rather than online. download from here then run the html file.
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-2-1-grimdark.100207/

And more importantly the game would need to have been developed in Twine using the sugarcube structure. I've checked the thread and people are mentioning sugarcube so i think you are alright on that point.

Easiest way to find cheat for a particular game is go to its threads and search for sugarcube

Yanrishatum

Jun 4, 2018
Beta update for V2 rewrite of the script. It still may have a bunch of bugs, so do report.

What changed
(apart from being full rewrite)
  • CSS now fully self-isolated, so now it should be impacted less by whatever CSS atrocities developers scaffolded on top of Twine.
  • Icon font now included in the script, avoiding any CORS issues it could cause.
  • Due to CSS and icons now being included in the script - it DID explode the script size significantly. Sacrificed had to be made.
  • NEW Value search mode for field completion! By using =123 it will only display variables holding said 123 number. You can search in nested objects as well: $player.=0. Currently only strings, booleans (lowercase true / false) and numbers are supported. For strings you can use =~ (equals tilde) to search string values that include the search value (case sensitive, but can be used to search for things like =~day matching "Sunday").
  • NEW Evil ! lookup prefix. Allows you to hook into any value exposed to window. Why? Because I could.
  • NEW Userscript integration support! When added - just right click on the page and select it from userscripts dropdown menu. Tested only for Tampermonkey. By default only hooks into file:/// and you need to allow Tampermonkey to run on local files in your browser settings. For online games you'd have to manually whitelist the script.
In general it's mostly just internal rewrites that were done from time to time.

tijger08 Checked the issue you posted - code monkeys strike again. Had to add some safeguards to undo that in v2.
sonicboomlast Rewrite version includes everything in itself, so it should now properly boot and not struggle with CORS.

sonicboomlast

Aug 16, 2017
Beta update for V2 rewrite of the script. It still may have a bunch of bugs, so do report.

What changed
(apart from being full rewrite)
  • CSS now fully self-isolated, so now it should be impacted less by whatever CSS atrocities developers scaffolded on top of Twine.
  • Icon font now included in the script, avoiding any CORS issues it could cause.
  • Due to CSS and icons now being included in the script - it DID explode the script size significantly. Sacrificed had to be made.
  • NEW Value search mode for field completion! By using =123 it will only display variables holding said 123 number. You can search in nested objects as well: $player.=0. Currently only strings, booleans (lowercase true / false) and numbers are supported. For strings you can use =~ (equals tilde) to search string values that include the search value (case sensitive, but can be used to search for things like =~day matching "Sunday").
  • NEW Evil ! lookup prefix. Allows you to hook into any value exposed to window. Why? Because I could.
  • NEW Userscript integration support! When added - just right click on the page and select it from userscripts dropdown menu. Tested only for Tampermonkey. By default only hooks into file:/// and you need to allow Tampermonkey to run on local files in your browser settings. For online games you'd have to manually whitelist the script.
In general it's mostly just internal rewrites that were done from time to time.

tijger08 Checked the issue you posted - code monkeys strike again. Had to add some safeguards to undo that in v2.
sonicboomlast Rewrite version includes everything in itself, so it should now properly boot and not struggle with CORS.
Thank you so much! :) you are awesome! :)

Jul 23, 2017
Would it be possible to add a hotkey to switch it from compact back to normal? Some games the bug icon vanishes after you click to compact it