Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ntlA2ZiOM5A9WsEkCxZZScAGJFqv13iOV7O1ROucjXiR4RJ16p63wIy4h4cfDiU5_large_2.png

Overview:
Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes. You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character. The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible. You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal. In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions. These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material. As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Updated: 12/09/2017
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1
Developer / Publisher: Pandapenguingames -
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log:

Download:
- - - - - -

Animation:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a tech demo. No sex scenes yet. This will be updated as the game is developed.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
The site has more renderings of sex scenes that are not in the game yet, like sister with a mouth full of cum and brother and sister engaged in sex.

coming in next release:

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn shadows! :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
is it worth the dl?
So when they say tech demo, it should be taken literally. You can walk around a single scene/floor and talk to a couple of objects which don't do anything. Also you can pick up a key which unlocks a locker that contains panties which your sister tells you off for wearin. If you've seen the screenshots above at time of posting you've essentially played the full game

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
well... the internet works in mysterious ways... you find something new every day...

thanks @muttdoggy for putting my game up here, at least my patreon link got added too :FuckYea:

if you guys are interested in the games development progress just visit that site, there is also a link to my development blog with much more details than on patreon

the next techDemo 0.3 gets a public release on 12th November FYI

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
well... the internet works in mysterious ways... you find something new every day...

thanks @muttdoggy for putting my game up here, at least my patreon link got added too :FuckYea:

if you guys are interested in the games development progress just visit that site, there is also a link to my development blog with much more details than on patreon

thanks panda for taking time to give us the heads up on next release. Good luck with its creation

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Thank you for the update!
If you keep turning out good work, we'll keep posting this and talking about it which further increases the exposure you get. It's getting more eyeballs on your game and more potential patrons playing your game. If they are impressed with your work, they will support you.
With several thousand registered members and up to a hundred online here at any given time, the chance that someone is here who has money to donate is HIGH. Do good enough and you might get a flood of patrons from this thread. Take advantage of this exposure. Let us help you. :eazyHype:

Reactions: PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Let us help you. :eazyHype:
I really appreciate it @muttdoggy ! may I ask where you heard about it first? (I'd guess fenoxo)
since I already maintain 5 different boards and websites where I post updates it's really nice of you to take the time and spread the word yourself

F95 and fenoxo (as you know yourself) have the highest traffic so far compared to other places where I post my updates (nutaku and undertow)

and I really appreciate the addition of a link to my website (doesn't matter if patreon or blogspot) since some of the places where my game got posted just plain left it without any link to me (like svscomics)

out of curiosity @Oschmedly ... why re-uploading the game again instead of providing my original mega link? you also posted my original image from my blog (same imgur link) ... not complaining! just wondering :15:

btw this is the "scene preview" I posted in all the other places, don't want to withhold it from you guys

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Well as lover of this kind of 3Dart games i like also your game ..
I maybe try to make my 3D game but i need the eperience!!!
Im keep looking on this games since 2010...When renders wasnt so good!!!

Reactions: PandaPenguin

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Damn I missed a lot. First welcome @PandaPenguinGames pleasure having you here. Now to go over some of the chat:
In the original thread if you click the name after Developer/Publisher it will redirect to your patreon. Either way after I edit this message I will also add your blog.
The reason for re-upload is/was most likely due to people liking mega. Mega is the most requested file host for downloads over here, and I am aware that patreon allows for high speed downloads but it doesnt provide the file size. I'm always moving so there are times my connections is beyond crap and I can only download certain file sizes due to the time it takes, mega would in this situation help me compared to patreon. I will also add the download link to the file from your patreon :)
I guess that's all I have to say. Looking forward for more updates and thanks for the sneak peak :)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Damn I missed a lot. First welcome @PandaPenguinGames pleasure having you here.
thanks a lot, I'm glad I found this place!
I got the most responses on the game here than in any other of the places I post about it... and I didn't even start the post myself :p

but don't sweat it, having the patreon link here in the original post is completely fine!
And just to be clear, I also have a mega mirror link for my files on my patreon and my blog, so no need to re-link anything ;)
I know that patreon has a file limit of 100mb so once I reach that (techDemo 0.3 already has ~40mb) I switch to mega only anyway

I'm not saying I want my mega link here, I was just wondering. I didn't think about the problems people might have with a patreon download so don't worry, I appreciate all the support I can get from you guys!

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Can i ask something ubout the paid upload links???
If i have my project uploaded there like ul/keep 2 shared/ Etc....Should they have to pay me somethin or they just get paid???

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
thanks a lot, I'm glad I found this place!
I got the most responses on the game here than in any other of the places I post about it... and I didn't even start the post myself :p

but don't sweat it, having the patreon link here in the original post is completely fine!
And just to be clear, I also have a mega mirror link for my files on my patreon and my blog, so no need to re-link anything ;)
I know that patreon has a file limit of 100mb so once I reach that (techDemo 0.3 already has ~40mb) I switch to mega only anyway

I'm not saying I want my mega link here, I was just wondering. I didn't think about the problems people might have with a patreon download so don't worry, I appreciate all the support I can get from you guys!
Ah I see it now. I didint see any mega link on the patreon so I got confused. :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes you guessed correctly. I'm active over at Fenoxo and according to them, I recently posted enough to have lost all my sanity. LOL
I'll help you however I can. Just ask!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes