althworld

May 12, 2018
The selection appears in a different place than where my cursor is. and in some places, the selection doesn't appear at all. I don't know what the problem is. is there a way to fix it? cause I think it's preventing me from saving or finding the replay and stuff. I also can't click the 'special' button at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakota

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
For posterity, here are the original, untranslated japanese files. For when machine translation gets better in the future.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
In case people are wondering which to use, after comparing both the official version and the Sugio version, my opinion is... unfortunately there is no clear winner. They're both good and bad at different things.

The sugio version is more natural sounding and more often have correct gender. But it can sometimes miss things. The official version is more literal I think, and sometimes mixes up gender. Here's an example (commenting on the arrogant attitude of a younger, female student):
Official: "This guy's really cocky. ...... When I was around this age, I wouldn't have thought twice about going against a senior, you know?"

Sugio: "She really is impertinent... I didn't even think about defying her when I was this young."
As someone who's used to pre-ai translation (ATLAS), I think I prefer a more literal translation so as not to lose context. But ai-translations is getting better, so who knows.

My opinion is to use the official version, but apply the sugio translated version, then flip between official/sugio as described here if one of them doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
I updated my patch to include a fix for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a heck of a lot of trouble to find the correct place for the replay button. Anyway, thanks for the patch. It fixed the first game, but the second one still shows an error. it's 'cannot convert the variable type ((void to object))' error this time.

RathGear

Feb 25, 2021
HELL YEAHHHH. Most awaited game but sadly the translation isnt that all perfect. Yikes but we ballin

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the upload! I always wanted to play those games in english. First one is the best becuase that milf is insane. Good peace of games. POISON knows how to make good shit.