4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
as soon as sophie gets pregnant jack is gonna throw her on the streets and reveal everything to felix and the school and everyone. bitch is gonna cry and beg for mercy. at this point the player has 2 choices - forgive the bitch or leave her for the streets. if he forgives her they live together forever after, always remembering he a weak cuck raising another dude's kid. if he don't, he moves on and some years go by. he is now single living an average life as a teacher and shit. one day taking a walk around the red light district looking for some action he overhears some bitches talking about sophie, one of the cheapest whores in the area, had just died a couple of days ago of aids or overdose or some shit like that. felix briefly reminisces of his old happy days with his lovely wife. a tear falls from his eye and the game ends.

how about that for a sad ending?

I love you for this ending, I liked the game, but now it's becoming too repetitive and it has created such an idiotic Felix that it makes me feel bad, and if we want to give at least some satisfaction to Felix's idiot, after all the humiliations, the ending he must treat Sophie like a shitty tyroia, a circle that must be closed in the most logical way, there is no such thing as forgiveness, Sophia didn't cheat on him for sex, she loves Zack more than Felix, on the contrary, she finds Felix irritating when they are close, so it's right that all the shit he threw at Felix now turns against him all at once, and if Sophia died, I would be even more satisfied, for me Zack is forgivable, in the end he doesn't force her or anything, but Sophia is a real ugly woman

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
as soon as sophie gets pregnant jack is gonna throw her on the streets and reveal everything to felix and the school and everyone. bitch is gonna cry and beg for mercy. at this point the player has 2 choices - forgive the bitch or leave her for the streets. if he forgives her they live together forever after, always remembering he a weak cuck raising another dude's kid. if he don't, he moves on and some years go by. he is now single living an average life as a teacher and shit. one day taking a walk around the red light district looking for some action he overhears some bitches talking about sophie, one of the cheapest whores in the area, had just died a couple of days ago of aids or overdose or some shit like that. felix briefly reminisces of his old happy days with his lovely wife. a tear falls from his eye and the game ends.

how about that for a sad ending?
I love it when NTR games not only have bad endings for the MC, but also have endings where the FMC has to face the consequences of her actions rather than worshiping her and giving her impenetrable plot armor. Makes the story feel complete to me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Turning the Page [v0.21.0] [Azienda] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [296 MB]
- - -

Mac [307 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, this is getting ridicolous. There is no way for an ending that's believable.
Leaving this game. It was fun for a while, but now it just feels like I've been wasting my time.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizmoe

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
we're at the comical level now, with respect. too too stupid and ridiculous.
"Life [...] is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Seriously, the lore of this game is not as stupid as you portray it. And not every man is discussing NTR games on F95zone 24/7 cynical for love and jealous enough to be in constant search for signs of wife's cheating. Most dudes - especially first time college married (as Felix and Sophia) - are just happy loving idiots believing in every lies their woman tell em. Till the very moment them finally see the other man right in their bed with their own eyes. And even then some dudes are still believing in "it's not what you think it is" stories.

I'd say 3 of 10 men have been in Felix's place, and some are being there right now not realizing it. So overall this lore is quite realistic so far. And don't lie to yourself that you'd "feel" something and "wouldn't be so stupid" if you were on Felix's place. His wife and his love of life is not only cheating, but covering her affair with layers of lies and manipulations. He's not stupid or bad or blind, he's just kind, innocent inexperienced man betrayed by his love. Until she breaks his heart and expose her lies - he will trust every word she says - and that's why he never had a chance to find out she's cheating. It is what it is.

Last edited:

MaxLoad

Mar 11, 2024
Ok I have a dream that Sophie leaves Felix for Zack
Sophie accidentally gets pregnant.
Zack leaves Sophie because he was really just playing her and moves on to another woman.
Felix takes Sophie back thinking he is the father.
Sophie waits for a new student to come along and fulfill her needs
And it starts all over.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
There is no way for an ending that's believable.
What a happy world do you guys live in that cheating and not being instantly exposed is not "believable" for you? Some people cheat their spouses for years and never being caught. Some dudes fuck their friend's wives while their friend is grilling BBQ in the backyard for them. To jerk a man and even to suck his dick under the table at the back rows of full auditorium while everyone is busy learning is something that can be done secretly. I can tell for sure, it's experimentally proven.

Unbelievable ending would be a plot twist where Felix was ass-raping Zach and forcing him to fuck and corrupt Sophie, Nate and every other person while with use of ancient magic and help of alien creatures taking power over their school to transform it into bordello and put them all at work there. And there's a pile of games with lore like this.

But the only actually unrealistic thing we seen so far is the size of Zach dick. The Devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape. Everything else is just a well written story, a work of fiction indeed, but quite realistic and ground-level. She's a liar, he's naive, the other dude is evil. A pure classic of romance and drama. Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Fmc has all the holes well destroyed by Zack, I think she is much more than corrupt
And to be fair I kinda got bored 1/3rd of the way through the story. All the characters in the story and Zack is the focus. I was hoping she'd get run through it the black guy at this point.

Unbelievable ending would be a plot twist where Felix was ass-raping Zach and forcing him to fuck and corrupt Sophie, Nate and every other person while with use of ancient magic and help of alien creatures taking power over their school to transform it into bordello and put them all at work there. And there's a pile of games with lore like this.
This is the ending this story deserves!

Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
"Life [...] is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Seriously, the lore of this game is not as stupid as you portray it. And not every man is discussing NTR games on F95zone 24/7 cynical for love and jealous enough to be in constant search for signs of wife's cheating. Most dudes - especially first time college married (as Felix and Sophia) - are just happy loving idiots believing in every lies their woman tell em. Till the very moment them finally see the other man right in their bed with their own eyes. And even then some dudes are still believing in "it's not what you think it is" stories.

I'd say 3 of 10 men have been in Felix's place, and some are being there right now not realizing it. So overall this lore is quite realistic so far. And don't lie to yourself that you'd "feel" something and "wouldn't be so stupid" if you were on Felix's place. His wife and his love of life is not only cheating, but covering her affair with layers of lies and manipulations. He's not stupid or bad or blind, he's just kind, innocent inexperienced man betrayed by his love. Until she breaks his heart and expose her lies - he will trust every word she says - and that's why he never had a chance to find out she's cheating. It is what it is.

I didn't want to be polemical, but I just wanted to express that now, let's be honest, the game has run aground on the pair of lovers, and a Felix who increases his idiotic face, I understand what you mean, but at a certain point I think we have to get to the point real final point, I may be wrong, but it would make sense the next update to have the same situation again, the same sex scenes. The plot has given its juice, now it would be right to complete this juice.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
the game has run aground on the pair of lovers
With this I totally agree. I'm also tired of this two just humping like rabbits with no additional twists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If 3rd-party characters will not make in onto the scene with series of twists and downfalls, and ending will be based just of this two dumping Felix, or both males dumping Sophie - it'll still be a fine story with a proper writing and cute art. But not a masterpiece.

But I believe in Azienda being able to create a masterpiece, a holy grail of NTR games, as them eventually will start to dramatically expand the lore and go above and beyond this plain and simple "she loves other man's dick" trope using all already introduced characters and maybe even some new ones. I was hoping some spice to be added like in 2-3 updates ago. But now in 0.22.0 is still not too late. Fingers crossed. While keeping in mind that expectation is the root of all heartache.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
What ive found is that what a lot NTR games lack is drama. Dont wait for the end, let the husband find out mid story, let the husband move on with someone new and her NTR partner enters an actual relationship but keeps her around as a side chick and shes still forced to sneak around. I want to see the pain regret and misery when the affair fog clears out and they realize theyve ruined their life for a bit of fun. Cmon!! WHERES THE DRAMA, THE EMOTION!! Instead its often sneaky link blackmail sex simulator.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes