4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I just realized that this update splits into two different routes, depending on your choices thus far.

Route 1:
The update ends with Felix making a phone call to Amy, saying that they need to talk.

OR

Route 2:
The update ends with Felix heading up to the room Sophie is in to see what's going on.

I wonder which one will be continued in the next update. Then again, maybe they are the same route with only minor differences. I kinda doubt that, though. At this point they seem wildly different.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I just realized that this update splits into two different routes, depending on your choices thus far.

Route 1:
The update ends with Felix making a phone call to Amy, saying that they need to talk.

OR

Route 2:
The update ends with Felix heading up to the room Sophie is in to see what's going on.

I wonder which one will be continued in the next update. Then again, maybe they are the same route with only minor differences. I kinda doubt that, though. At this point they seem wildly different.
Wow, i just got a call to Amy.
What should i do to get Felix to go to Sophie’s room? Don't go to Zach's harddrive?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Wow, i just got a call to Amy.
What should i do to get Felix to go to Sophie’s room? Don't go to Zach's harddrive?
To get 'Route 2', I made all the choices that made Felix NOT suspicious of Sophie in any way. (ie. Not chasing after Sophie, Ignoring Zack's drive and not checking it... shit like that.)

I don't know that exact choices, though. As I said, just play Felix as weak, trusting, and oblivious. That should do the trick.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Just played through both sides, and this - in my opinion - is one of the best NTR stories out there. Intriguing story, great art work. Great work guys, keep up the good work, and can't wait to see how this is all resolved.
yea Great NTR game indeed , i didnt skip the dialogues even for once .
this is the difinition of slow burn corruption with great and interesting build up ,it makes things and future events much more interesting .
not finished playing the game yet but till now everything was just perfect .
looking forward to see completely fallen and corrupted sophie . especially since the game is school themed theres much more opportunity for them to do interesting things.

well i have to continue playing the game and hope they dont finish it soon they can make much more interesting and spicey situation, scenarios and eventsfor the poor husband :sneaky:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have seen the game from the girl prespective up to a few scenes after she died her hair. and I have to say that the game have some amazing writing, it has been one of the most naturally progressing story that does not take any shortcuts with the characters processing their emotions and some scenes even have long setups like anal starting with some prodding before it even before actually doing it and it tying up with doing it raw.

my only negative critique is:

Why
does
the game
have
such short phrases
that you
have to press
the progress button
so many times.

Seriously the game have plenty of room to write full paragraphs why did they opt to have the character have around 10 micro lines before even switching to another's character's reply. The game would be 20% better if some short lines were condensed into one paragraph and even some small lines were out right omitted.

even the montage scene was verbose. a promise best left unkempt had a similar problem but at least they wrote full paragraphs, and you can notice the difference in the ease of reading.

Reactions: CleanJebboy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
my only negative critique is:

Why
does
the game
have
such short phrases
that you
have to press
the progress button
so many times.

Seriously the game have plenty of room to write full paragraphs why did they opt to have the character have around 10 micro lines before even switching to another's character's reply. The game would be 20% better if some short lines were condensed into one paragraph and even some small lines were out right omitted.

even the montage scene was verbose. a promise best left unkempt had a similar problem but at least they wrote full paragraphs, and you can notice the difference in the ease of reading.
Single lines are much easier to read when your eye focus is on something else.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes