Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Bro felix update is a scam lol we only got zack's face as a CG well i not complaining since I'm pirating but still
Netorare games work like that. There are Japanese VN where you don't see anything the whole game. Turning the Page has a good balance

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
As I expected, Felix's anger was a big fat nothing burger. Sure, he gets mad, but he immediately walks it back into them both being at fault. I'll say it again: I miss suspicious Felix.

Aside from that, this line from Felix's perspective stood out to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was foreshadowing, but the question is 'what is it foreshadowing?'
Is it foreshadowing a bad end for Sophie or a bad end for Felix where he is shown to be completely wrong about Zack as a person.

Either one is possible, but the second one would make me roll my eyes so hard I'd do a fucking cartwheel. Not a fan of the whole 'womanizer suddenly becoming a loving and faithful partner' trope, but to each their own.

Also, if you had told me at the beginning of this story that Amy, of all people, would actually begin to feel guilty about the part she played in Sophie's 'awakening', I would have laughed at you. Though I could be wrong about that; we'll have to see.

Lastly, I notice a couple of mistakes in this release. The most notable one was a clear inconsistency between Felix and Sophie's perspectives:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe this update will disillusion some about what man Felix is. Wife went out and he doesn’t know what to do with himself, no friends or hobby. To occupy himself he starts doing work stuff. Then he blames his wife for being left out. Like how pathetic is that? Being oblivious is least of his problems, he is a suicide candidate or will beg the wife to not leave him, he will do better.

Sophie not laughing at him or telling him/ thinking anything mean at that point means she is not fully fallen. I imagine fully fallen Sophie first bursting with laughter and then agreeing to take Felix with them next time, but he needs to promise to do what they do. Then she goes with Amy into boutiques and have Felix wear dresses and have commemorative picture together muahaha. But Amy is being a bummer this route, I guess lack of Zach dick makes he drop in corruption levels.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The game has just become a monologue of Sophia while giving a blowjob to Zack, all the fun is because they are close to Felix, now the aim of this game is just to make Felix the most idiot in the world, today we saw this update with a blowjob, the next will be a fuck in his bed with Felix in the shower, this game has had its day, now we need to have endings, because the plot has lost its true purpose.
The last few updates are unsexy for me! The constant humiliation of Felix and comparing him to the magnificent Zack is already boring! Yes, such things are needed in a story like this, but why insert them into all the sex scenes?
There was a big combined sex scene where the prospects of sex with Felix and Zack intersect. When you read the prospect of sex with Zack and how he fucks Sophie you get horny, but then you read the prospect of sex with Felix and how Sophie is bored and how she doesn't feel anything it's depressing, asexual and this scene just becomes anti-fup!
But this scene should have put an end to such comparisons, but she didn’t!
Each subsequent scene is drenched in comparisons between Felix and Zack, making it difficult to focus on sexuality and passion.
The scene by the open window in the hotel could have been very cool, but instead Zack fucks Sophie at the same monotonous pace, neither increasing nor decreasing the pace! At the same time, we see a conversation about how cool Zack is and what a loser Felix is - why?
The devs themselves are killing interest in the game!
This is all like a situation where a husband fucks his wife and she looks around and thinks about what style to paint the walls in the bedroom! And not about sex in general - it’s asexual!

Remove the deologues about Felix from this scene!
Add more dirt, passion, increase the pounding tempo!
Some dirty deologues:
Sophie:
- Zack fuck me harder, harder, moreee, ohhh yeeeaahhh...
- You have such a huge dick
- I Love it!
Zack:
- You're a dirty Whore
Sophie:
- Yes, I'm a whore, your dirty whore, fuck me even hardeerrr!!!

Zach begins to pound Sophie's pussy like a jackhammer, splashes fly in different directions, Sophie sees a woman who is watching them with contempt. Sophie, in a fit of passion, seems to spit at her, but apparently lands on the glass of the window in front of her, saliva begins to slowly flow down. Zack bends her a little lower and Sophie licks her own saliva from the glass!
It's dirty and sexy, But - this is not here!

A crude comparison spoils everything - the game has become designed only for those who experience pleasure from humiliation - it is for sadists, etc. It's a pity!

Reactions: alyssssssssss

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
The last few updates are unsexy for me! The constant humiliation of Felix and comparing him to the magnificent Zack is already boring! Yes, such things are needed in a story like this, but why insert them into all the sex scenes?
There was a big combined sex scene where the prospects of sex with Felix and Zack intersect. When you read the prospect of sex with Zack and how he fucks Sophie you get horny, but then you read the prospect of sex with Felix and how Sophie is bored and how she doesn't feel anything it's depressing, asexual and this scene just becomes anti-fup!
But this scene should have put an end to such comparisons, but she didn’t!
Each subsequent scene is drenched in comparisons between Felix and Zack, making it difficult to focus on sexuality and passion.
The scene by the open window in the hotel could have been very cool, but instead Zack fucks Sophie at the same monotonous pace, neither increasing nor decreasing the pace! At the same time, we see a conversation about how cool Zack is and what a loser Felix is - why?
The devs themselves are killing interest in the game!
This is all like a situation where a husband fucks his wife and she looks around and thinks about what style to paint the walls in the bedroom! And not about sex in general - it’s asexual!

Remove the deologues about Felix from this scene!
Add more dirt, passion, increase the pounding tempo!
Some dirty deologues:
Sophie:
- Zack fuck me harder, harder, moreee, ohhh yeeeaahhh...
- You have such a huge dick
- I Love it!
Zack:
- You're a dirty Whore
Sophie:
- Yes, I'm a whore, your dirty whore, fuck me even hardeerrr!!!

Zach begins to pound Sophie's pussy like a jackhammer, splashes fly in different directions, Sophie sees a woman who is watching them with contempt. Sophie, in a fit of passion, seems to spit at her, but apparently lands on the glass of the window in front of her, saliva begins to slowly flow down. Zack bends her a little lower and Sophie licks her own saliva from the glass!
It's dirty and sexy, But - this is not here!

A crude comparison spoils everything - the game has become designed only for those who experience pleasure from humiliation - it is for sadists, etc. It's a pity!
Now imagine if they did it like that, what a "sadist" like you called them would say. They'd say that the game lacks the humiliation towards Felix. There's really no way to please everyone and these complaints are dumb.. it's just people that want something from the game and if they don't get it they complain and complain and complain. A minute of silence for the all the devs of this site that have to read stuff like this on a daily basis.

Reactions: Adultress

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Now imagine if they did it like that, what a "sadist" like you called them would say. They'd say that the game lacks the humiliation towards Felix. There's really no way to please everyone and these complaints are dumb.. it's just people that want something from the game and if they don't get it they complain and complain and complain. A minute of silence for the all the devs of this site that have to read stuff like this on a daily basis.
Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are clearly not a distant person if you cannot distinguish between opinion and complain!

Each update has, had three sex scenes and the last few updates, each sex scene is drenched in comparison and humiliation of Felix - where is the balance?
Where is the balance, sadistic, my little one?:LOL:
If a game cannot satisfy several groups of people and is aimed only at one "pathetic";) group, then it’s a shame for the devs to call such a project a game!
At least turn on your brains sometimes!

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are clearly not a distant person if you cannot distinguish between opinion and complain!

Each update has, had three sex scenes and the last few updates, each sex scene is drenched in comparison and humiliation of Felix - where is the balance?
Where is the balance, sadistic, my little one?:LOL:
If a game cannot satisfy several groups of people and is aimed only at one "pathetic";) group, then it’s a shame for the devs to call such a project a game!
At least turn on your brains sometimes!
Life must be hard for you :ROFLMAO:

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Just remember guys this is only one route the boyfriend route and it's clear that from Zack side he wants Sophie to leave/divorce Felix that's why he pushes her more towards comparing him to Felix but she still has feelings for him for now at least and she's conflicted between her love for him and her newfound kink of humiliating him by doing it near him and comparing him to her new boyfriend
this is first and foremost a NTR game not just simple plain cheating if you don't like it wait for the other routes that u may enjoy.
and hey try not to self insert that may help

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Just remember guys this is only one route the boyfriend route and it's clear that from Zack side he wants Sophie to leave/divorce Felix that's why he pushes her more towards comparing him to Felix but she still has feelings for him for now at least and she's conflicted between her love for him and her newfound kink of humiliating him by doing it near him and comparing him to her new boyfriend
this is first and foremost a NTR game not just simple plain cheating if you don't like it wait for the other routes that u may enjoy.
and hey try not to self insert that may help
Dude, the trend here is to humiliate Felix in every route!

When Amy/Sophie/Zack's route is start, the three of them will humiliate Felix, what's the difference? :ROFLMAO:

But why insert such dialogue into sex scenes? - It's asexual!
When Sophie and Zack fuck, i want to see passion and dirt and not read how whey talk about Felix!

Remember the first animated scene where Zack fucked Sophie in the toilet and Felix stood outside the door, it was cool and hot, but now it’s all banal and boring! And because during sex they talk about Felix, it becomes antifuphic!

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
antifuphic
That'll be my next Overwatch 2 battletag.

Also imagine me finding new release here and before I even can lay my fingers on it there's already this bunch of dudes who's: 1) downloaded game in first 20 min after leak; 2) played whole update instantly; 3) already wrote their 5000 words of how this game is going wrong direction. Huge W for Azienda for having such passionate critics. World class game!

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

link18

Sep 28, 2018
When Amy/Sophie/Zack's route is start, the three of them will humiliate Felix, what's the difference? :ROFLMAO:
I Cant see that from Amy especially after the last update + that route seems about Sophie having fun no strings attached so gangbangs and threesomes mmf ffm are possible so at least there is a chance that Felix can get his shrimp wet

But why insert such dialogue into sex scenes? - It's asexual!
again, it serves the plot

Good luck getting them to understand even something simple,
As long as it keeps thread alive it's all good

Reactions: JevilVerum

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That'll be my next Overwatch 2 battletag.

Also imagine me finding new release here and before I even can lay my fingers on it there's already this bunch of dudes who's: 1) downloaded game in first 20 min after leak; 2) played whole update instantly; 3) already wrote their 5000 words of how this game is going wrong direction. Huge W for Azienda for having such passionate critics. World class game!
I haven’t played the latest update, don’t have it, i described the updats that is already available for free.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I Cant see that from Amy especially after the last update + that route seems about Sophie having fun no strings attached so gangbangs and threesomes mmf ffm are possible so at least there is a chance that Felix can get his shrimp wet
I'm willing to bet that it will be as i said!

again, it serves the plot
I don’t argue with this, but not every sex scene needs to include this, or at least reduce such conversations to a minimum, or at the beginning of the sex scene they discussed it and moved on!

As long as it keeps thread alive it's all good
It’s just funny to read something like this, i can only say for myself, look at my profile at my messages and reactions, and what i’m doing here! In the background it’s you just...:LOL:

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Mar 4, 2020
75 says a body that has given birth to only 75 messages in four years - you’re just as pathetic as Felix! xdddd :ROFLMAO:
your proving his point your just too opinionated there is nothing wrong with being a lurker i was one for the last 5 years with 4 terabytes of games from this site and i played most of them without saying shit and please refrain from personal attacks

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes