• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
i dont know, when i saw this i thought it was a different artist, i liked the art of the other games better. this one slook pretty meh and generic to me. i feel it lacks the style the other games, not just in the art but also on the character design.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yes finally here!! Muahahahahahahaha, i am really curious about the role of all the characters, for once the black dude doesn't look like a douchbag, lets see if it remains so once i start the game xD

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I see females as well. It would be cool to have three endings. One where the female protagonist gets NTR'd, One where the male protagonist gets NTR'd, and then a third ending where you try to avoid all the thristy guys and girls coming your way on both POV's to end in true love? And fuck it. Lets add an unlockable ending where both sides cheat.....and find they like it. Secret swinger ending.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't want to offend or judge anyone, everyone have own kinks. But in my opinion it's only logical. I mean why people who likes to play as soft cuck shouldn't be mellow? :)
Any statement that begins with "I don't want to offend" is attempting to offend and knows it, lol.

And I don't know about everyone, but I like ntr to watch the corruption. The more innocent at the start, the better.

Reactions: aNTiReal

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
So I poked around with the game files a bit (trying to learn how to make renpy games) and I found some stuff that will may appear in future updates...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, this might all be junk that the Dev decided not to use. So take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
On another note, I am extremely interested to see how the sex between Zack and Sophie starts and how the seduction progresses because Sophie looks like a tough nut to crack.

She has been portrayed as a very loving, very supportive wife. The good thing about this is that it will make the NTR really good once it starts. However, the bad side of it is, if it's not handled carefully, the NTR will lose all of its power very quickly.

In NTR, when the FMC is shown to be loyal and truly in love with her partner, three general rules have to be followed for the NTR to work:
1. It has to be slow. (Boil that frog, baby.)
2. It has to be consistent with her character. (ie. You can't make her a bitch to the MC out of nowhere without laying the groundwork for it.)
3. It has to be believable. (...within the context of the story, at least.)

Hopefully the Dev can pull it off. I really like the story so far, so I'm rooting for him.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ironically blackmail or MC actually serve as good plot devices in those cases, when handled well, specially MC is hard to pull of in a good way.

Reactions: mzer0

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Ironically blackmail or MC actually serve as good plot devices in those cases, when handled well, specially MC is hard to pull of in a good way.
Agreed.

Right now, the only leverage that Zack has that could come close to blackmail is the fact that Felix will get fired if he doesn't pass his classes. One potential approach the dev could take would involve Zack refusing to take his classes seriously unless Sophie helps 'motivate' him. This could start with something small like flashing her bra to him at the start of their study sessions. She could rationalize it as being a small price to pay to protect her husband and their future together. I could also see her keeping it a secret from him in order to prevent him from doing something drastic to protect her.

From there it could slowly escalate. Things like having Sophie sit in his lap during study sessions. Maybe he could ask her to let him cop a feel every time he gets something right. A blowjob if he passes a test with a certain score. Shit like that. As longs as it happens slowly enough for Sophie to get used to it, I could definitely see it working.

PS.
Mind control sucks. :p

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Doesn't Azienda do futa things?.. I wonder if this will have that. It would be interesting to see futa ntr if they aren't scare of it somehow being polarizing.

• Angry
Reactions: yeeters132

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good. I wonder, other than choosing the viewpoint(I went for the FMC, being cucked does nothing for me, cucking works though), will we be making any choices or is this just going to be kinetic?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes