• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Warning - it phones home.
ttp.azienda.workers.dev

updater.rpy

Code:
default persistent.news_last_checked = 0
init 100 python:

renpy.invoke_in_thread(news_thread)
init python:
    import requests
    import certifi
    import time

def news_thread():

ca_file = os.path.join(config.gamedir, certifi.where())

if not os.path.exists(ca_file):
            ca_file = os.path.join(config.savedir, "cacert.pem")

with open(ca_file, "wb") as f:
                f.write(renpy.file("python-packages/certifi/cacert.pem").read())

now = time.time()
        if not config.developer:
            if now < persistent.news_last_checked + (1.0 * 86400):
                return

persistent.news_last_checked = now

persistent.response = requests.get("https://ttp.azienda.workers.dev/", verify=ca_file).json()
        persistent.newVersion = persistent.response['version']
        persistent.newLink = persistent.response['link']
# Decompiled by unrpyc: https://github.com/CensoredUsername/unrpyc

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Warning - it phones home.
ttp.azienda.workers.dev

updater.rpy

Code:
default persistent.news_last_checked = 0
init 100 python:

renpy.invoke_in_thread(news_thread)
init python:
    import requests
    import certifi
    import time

def news_thread():

now = time.time()
        if not config.developer:
            if now < persistent.news_last_checked + (1.0 * 86400):
                return

persistent.news_last_checked = now

persistent.response = requests.get("https://ttp.azienda.workers.dev/", verify=ca_file).json()
        persistent.newVersion = persistent.response['version']
        persistent.newLink = persistent.response['link']
# Decompiled by unrpyc: https://github.com/CensoredUsername/unrpyc
Hi! Yes, it will make a message appear in the main menu to warn of new versions when they come out in the future. As you can see it works with 2 variables, persistent.newVersion and persistent.newLink. Simple as that.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was pretty good. Nice character build up and everything. Your previous one was pretty decent as well (Wife Misumi), but this one seems to be much better written and the art is much nicer. Hoping we'll have some meaningful choices in the future on how we wish to proceed with certain things, but otherwise, it wasn't that bad.

Best of luck with your new project, and thanks! ;)

DARK HNH

Feb 23, 2020
i have played your games, i found this new game, the background is much nicer than the old games, can you share your way?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
so does this mean both will be getting action from students or is it just another generic boring game
As we said, the game focuses on the corruption of the female protagonist. It can be played from the husband's point of view with a netorare focus, or from the wife's point of view with a focus on cheating and corruption. From what you write, this game is not for you.
i have played your games, i found this new game, the background is much nicer than the old games, can you share your way?
Hi! This past year we focused on improving character design/cgs quality and we noticed that making the backgrounds was taking up a lot of our time. We improved in those as well, but the bgs used in game are not done by us. Like many other visual novels, for now we rely on backgrounds we bought. Initially the idea was to draw everything ourselves like in past games, but doing so would lengthen the time required to make an update and in the end it's not worth the candle!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
sorry, the devs don't do that here it seems(netorase i mean). if you play the other game you will understand it.
what i'm wishing from this game is that Felix will not die or suicide or much more fired and become homeless, that will be such a turn off.
which devs ?

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer
Nov 5, 2018
Mystery NTR HYPE. There's not enough of this specific genre out there, if done right it can be insanely good.
Good luck to the dev.

Btw the Art looks amazing, wife looks perfect on first screenshot.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
You can play fully from the male POV and only see tidbits of the female's story. It doesn't have any real 'mystery' yet, but the story is already more fleshed out than most 0.1's
Thanks, I meant it more like an "end goal" kind of question.
I hope a full mystery run is possible in the end.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Never in my life seen, "NTR fans come into non-NTR games and whine about how they want NTR added. Or when they proactively become aggressive or abusive" but I have seen every NTR game thread get flooded with weird comments by weird people who seem more obsessed with NTR than the NTR-fans themselves

EDIT: I was quoting someone, but the post was deleted by mods. Just adding context here

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Character designs are weak but I enjoyed your past games. I'll keep an eye on this.
:ROFLMAO: So if you say you enjoyed previous games did you like their Godzilla-style main characters better?

For crying out loud, guys took like a year off to study and improve their drawing, and stopped charging their patrons. It paid off - it looks like a work of completely different artists, and art and models look lovely. The content is equally or more important for an NTR and corruption game, so now being a team of 3 and working on a studio's 3-d project... only sky is the limit.

Keep up great job Azienda (y)

Feb 7, 2018
Why? you are playing as a cuck anyways
The more you narrow your focus, the more you can explore what you end up working on. It is a sad fact of life that time is resource for devs as much as it is for us, and choosing to work on too many things means choosing to work less on each of them. And this game? It allows you to percieve the NTR from both the dude getting cucked and the woman getting stolen.

That's two routes right there.

Add netorase and you make it 4.

Making a good game most sometime come before appealing to everyone possible.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes