4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Then just skip the epilogue... No point in hoping for less content. There are some games where I think the ending goes too far, usually NTRMAN games with snuff, and I just stop there. Functionally, it's no different for me than if the game had stopped there anyway, and I can still continue going back for the content I like, while avoiding the content I don't.
I do want to experience the whole story, I just don't want the ending to be bad, which time-skip to ultra-sluttified FMC is, IMO.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I do want to experience the whole story, I just don't want the ending to be bad, which time-skip to ultra-sluttified FMC is, IMO.
But the alternative is likely that the game will just end before it gets to that point. She's getting sluttier and sluttier; there's no reason to think she'll just stop abruptly at the end of the story when she's already learned that she gets more pleasure the further she falls. It's mostly just down to whether the game will show that stage or not.

Reactions: Wizmoe

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
in the next update we'll probably see Sophie without her wedding ring
I don't think she's going to be removing anything just yet, but maybe she'll be adding something.

I'm expecting the bracelet Zack gave to Sophie earlier in the story to make an appearance very soon.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
How about if nothing happens?

The game would end with Sophie and Zach fucking at her place while Felix comes home early, classic end. Did he discover them? Did they break up or did they make up? Did they menage to hide by the skin of their teeth? Did they continue or was it a wake up call ? You can finish the story for yourself.
There is no mystery here to uncover, no great threat to defeat. The story is simple and the possible endings are easy to imagine. Given how vastly different expectations are for endings open ending would be best.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I recently played Curse of Kubel a RPGM game. It has 4 Endings (A, B, C, D). Where Ending A and Ending D was hard to get.
The story is simple FMC need to have sex with the bull to get her mana back and every time FMC have sex with him her lust point increases. So to get Ending A you need to see less erotic scene so her lust point is low but it's hard to reach ending because her mana is low. And to get Ending D you have to see all her erotic scenes and go for the ending.

Ending A shows she hates the bull and found a way to remove his curse on her, she beat him up after regaining her full mana. Confessed everything to MC but got pregnant with bull. MC and FMC later married and kept the child.

Ending D shows she fall in love with bull due to having too much sex with him. Didn't bother to remove the curse. Confessed everything to MC and says she hates the bull. But behind MC's back she started cheating with the bull. The bull confessed he don't want to marry her and MC found out about everything, she tried her best to explain the situation but MC leaves her while she was left speechless.

Ending B & C is kind of same. Ending B is where she still hates him but physically drawn to him, so she cheats with him reluctantly. Whereas in Ending C she happily cheats with him whenever MC is away.

When I reached Ending D I thought it would be a Cuck ending or she will leave MC to be together with the bull. But it was a good surprise to see she ends up alone.

Western NTR or corruption game never has this kind of ending. At least I haven't played one yet.

If TTP has this kind of surprise ending it'll be great.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
How about if nothing happens?

The game would end with Sophie and Zach fucking at her place while Felix comes home early, classic end. Did he discover them? Did they break up or did they make up? Did they menage to hide by the skin of their teeth? Did they continue or was it a wake up call ? You can finish the story for yourself.
There is no mystery here to uncover, no great threat to defeat. The story is simple and the possible endings are easy to imagine. Given how vastly different expectations are for endings open ending would be best.
Hard pass. I never quite understood the point of stuff like that. If I were satisfied with just my own imagination, I'd have no need for this game in the first place. Same thing goes for books, TV shows, and any other media. We enjoy them not just because they can go in directions we wouldn't have thought of, but also because they can include way more detail than we'd be able to keep track of with just our own imaginations.

I'm well aware that I can think of an interesting ending scenario, but I'm not a storyteller; there's more to a story than me thinking up a general outline of cool events - dialogue, setting, tone, and, in the case of visual media, scenes and images are all important to tie an ending together, and you don't get that when you just think up some random scenario in your head. Imagined endings are too ephemeral - I need something concrete.

Reactions: Oonigiri

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I recently played Curse of Kubel a RPGM game. It has 4 Endings (A, B, C, D). Where Ending A and Ending D was hard to get.
The story is simple FMC need to have sex with the bull to get her mana back and every time FMC have sex with him her lust point increases. So to get Ending A you need to see less erotic scene so her lust point is low but it's hard to reach ending because her mana is low. And to get Ending D you have to see all her erotic scenes and go for the ending.

Ending A shows she hates the bull and found a way to remove his curse on her, she beat him up after regaining her full mana. Confessed everything to MC but got pregnant with bull. MC and FMC later married and kept the child.

Ending D shows she fall in love with bull due to having too much sex with him. Didn't bother to remove the curse. Confessed everything to MC and says she hates the bull. But behind MC's back she started cheating with the bull. The bull confessed he don't want to marry her and MC found out about everything, she tried her best to explain the situation but MC leaves her while she was left speechless.

Ending B & C is kind of same. Ending B is where she still hates him but physically drawn to him, so she cheats with him reluctantly. Whereas in Ending C she happily cheats with him whenever MC is away.

When I reached Ending D I thought it would be a Cuck ending or she will leave MC to be together with the bull. But it was a good surprise to see she ends up alone.

Western NTR or corruption game never has this kind of ending. At least I haven't played one yet.

If TTP has this kind of surprise ending it'll be great.
Funny, when Curse of Kubel first came out and ending D was the only NTR ending, I was really disappointed. When the update came out that added the new endings that actually explored the furthering corruption following the cuck waking up, I was pumped, and they elevated the game to one of my top favorites. Maybe I'm basic, but I can't get enough of corruption - the further she falls the better.

My ideal scenario takes a woman with a well-rounded life full of hobbies and friends, and slowly turns her into someone whose only thoughts are about how she might achieve a stronger orgasm, willing to do anything, anything, for just a bit more pleasure.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hard pass. I never quite understood the point of stuff like that. If I were satisfied with just my own imagination, I'd have no need for this game in the first place. Same thing goes for books, TV shows, and any other media. We enjoy them not just because they can go in directions we wouldn't have thought of, but also because they can include way more detail than we'd be able to keep track of with just our own imaginations.

I'm well aware that I can think of an interesting ending scenario, but I'm not a storyteller; there's more to a story than me thinking up a general outline of cool events - dialogue, setting, tone, and, in the case of visual media, scenes and images are all important to tie an ending together, and you don't get that when you just think up some random scenario in your head. Imagined endings are too ephemeral - I need something concrete.
Open ending is quite common in fiction. It is about stimulating imagination and inviting the reader /player to fill in the gaps. For fiction like this that can get the players quite … emotional it is simply impossible to please everyone. As we have seen with earlier posts suggesting ending people already engaged with their imagination and came up with satisfying ending for themselves. I think what they are now looking for now is not a concrete ending but validation of the ending they imagined. Open ending may not offer that but on the other hand it doesn’t invalidate anyone's ending.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I would like an ending where everyone splits up: Sophie winds up with Jonah; Felix winds up with Danielle; Zach goes back to Amy; multiple pregnancies ensue; everyone lives happily-ever-after.

Either that, or all six of them plus Nate wind up in a menage-a-sept! Of course, multiple pregnancies ensue and everyone lives happily-ever-after.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Open ending is quite common in fiction. It is about stimulating imagination and inviting the reader /player to fill in the gaps. For fiction like this that can get the players quite … emotional it is simply impossible to please everyone. As we have seen with earlier posts suggesting ending people already engaged with their imagination and came up with satisfying ending for themselves. I think what they are now looking for now is not a concrete ending but validation of the ending they imagined. Open ending may not offer that but on the other hand it doesn’t invalidate anyone's ending.
I understand that. My point is that imagined endings in general are unsatisfactory. Yes, I can come up with a cool ending for this game that I would enjoy, but that's just it - I would enjoy it. I don't currently enjoy it, because just thinking about it isn't enough for me to find enjoyment in it; it needs to actually play out as part of the game. I'll always prefer a real ending that isn't quite to my tastes over an imagined perfect ending.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
But what's the point in making these updates just for small events, an update to wear a bracelet or remove the wedding ring, come on guys, why now waste this time on useless bullshit.
It's another month of patreon money. This business model incentivises developers to pad out their stories while employing every psychological trick at their disposal to convince you to part with your cash. This game is hardly the most egregious example, but the simple fact of the matter is that it's easy as fuck to stop listening to your internal editor while telling yourself that it's vital to the story that we see every beat of their relationship.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Funny, when Curse of Kubel first came out and ending D was the only NTR ending, I was really disappointed. When the update came out that added the new endings that actually explored the furthering corruption following the cuck waking up, I was pumped, and they elevated the game to one of my top favorites. Maybe I'm basic, but I can't get enough of corruption - the further she falls the better.

My ideal scenario takes a woman with a well-rounded life full of hobbies and friends, and slowly turns her into someone whose only thoughts are about how she might achieve a stronger orgasm, willing to do anything, anything, for just a bit more pleasure.
Did it ? I played base and it was a joke as far as netorare and corruption goes. Cuck basically didn't exist and she never really got corrupted, in the fallen ending she simply fell in love with the bully. After DLC i only checked gallery and from what I remember the new scenes involved her visiting the bull for some cheating sex and the bull forced her to badmouth the cuck some but that was the extent of her corruption. She didn't enjoy it (the badmouthing) , didn't initiate it and she wasn't looking for the excitement coming from cheating but was only seeking good sex, also still only fucking that one bull. Very meh corruption if you ask me.

I understand that. My point is that imagined endings in general are unsatisfactory. Yes, I can come up with a cool ending for this game that I would enjoy, but that's just it - I would enjoy it. I don't currently enjoy it, because just thinking about it isn't enough for me to find enjoyment in it; it needs to actually play out as part of the game. I'll always prefer a real ending that isn't quite to my tastes over an imagined perfect ending.
I’m fine with open ending, more so in netorare than other genres. Also it is not just about the ending itself. For example to this point we do no know Zach true feeling towards Sophie, which makes him quite a mystery. Once we learn his true motive the story will not feel the same but there is still a lot of game to be made (other routes).

Ryan2456

Sep 22, 2020
I thought of a scene for turning the page, I don't know if it will happen, but based on how Sophie is now, I think it wouldn't be very difficult to do a scene in which she, after a blowjob or sex with Zack, receives a shot of sperm on her face and breasts, close to Felix, Felix would ask her what the white stuff on her face is, and she would say that it's just a new facial cream recommended by Amy that she decided to try. hahahahah, lol.

I also believe that in the next updates there is a great chance that Sophie will invite Zack to her house with Felix present, using some pretext of tutoring, so they will start fucking at home with Felix present, Felix probably won't like the idea very much. at first, but he will be forced to accept it due to pressure from Sophie, so from that moment on, Sophie will start having sex, with Zack right behind his back and in his house frequently, for example she locks herself in her room with Zack, with the argument that Zack needs a place without distractions to concentrate, Felix tries to argue, but in the end he loses, there were strange noises in the room after a few minutes, scenes could also occur in the bathroom, as I had already said before, example: Felix meets Sophie in the bathroom, but she doesn't find Zack, who is supposed to be studying, Sophie tells her with the door half open that Zack, has an appointment and he will be back soon, but in fact, he is right behind her,fucking, Felix wonders why she is blushing , and she replies that she has a bit of a headache and that she decided to take a shower to relieve it.
I know that all of this came out of my mind, but these are things that are not impossible to happen, considering that there will be 3 main endings.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Did it ? I played base and it was a joke as far as netorare and corruption goes. Cuck basically didn't exist and she never really got corrupted, in the fallen ending she simply fell in love with the bully. After DLC i only checked gallery and from what I remember the new scenes involved her visiting the bull for some cheating sex and the bull forced her to badmouth the cuck some but that was the extent of her corruption. She didn't enjoy it (the badmouthing) , didn't initiate it and she wasn't looking for the excitement coming from cheating but was only seeking good sex, also still only fucking that one bull. Very meh corruption if you ask me.
The DLC expanded all endings specially Ending C. Where she is happily cheating with the bull and badmouths MC willingly and accept the bull as her true husband behind MC's back.
My favorite corruption ending is where FMC joins the evil side like from Rai-Oh-Gar or Magical Girl Celesphonia.
And more if the FMC helps the evil organization corrupt other FMC. I think I am spoiled reading comic from Shinra-kun, G9MPcomics, Dawn of the Silver Dragon by Mukai Masayoshi, Erona 2 by Yamada Gogogo etc. Still hasn't found any game where it goes this route. At most it shows FMC joins evil side and destroying cities that's it.

So I was really hoping a route or ending where Sophie helps Zack corrupt Daniella. Because even before Felix her love is teaching and helping her student do better in academics. So wouldn't it be the best corruption for her character if she corrupts a top student and make her drop out like Amy...

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
What a useless ending this would be, in fact, it is not an ending, it is nothing, there can be two endings, and the most suitable ones, 1 that Sofia and Zack go to live together because Zack is truly in love, which could be true, 2 that Zack is just a bastard, let Felix find out everything, but let Sofia rightly pay for all the harm done, you lose everything, dear Sofia you enjoyed a nice cock and mega sex for a year, good, now you deserve the big bill.
Hoping for something like ending number 2. I hate it when a cheater gets a happy ending.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I find the expectation that girl would be alone and miserable to be funny. We are talking about 9+ out of 10 chick. Once she dresses the part how long would her take to find new guy? Losing job? She is presumably good with math, finding work as secretary would be like a joke for her. Let alone OF business. Stop coping, the world ain't fair, don't expect top shelf girl to have problems replacing you. You need to be top shelf yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Decided to play this after not wanting to for a long time, more of a fan of NTR where the chick gets fucked by more than 1 guy. Was at first interested since Zack was seemingly being used both by the Dean to make the school look good, and Sophie so Felix got a promotion. After like an hour or so of playing decided to search to see how the story developed, and was disappointed to see that the game devolves into humiliating Felix and Sophie just being complete scum.

No idea if this has been some big brain 4d Chess between Zack and the Dean to make Sophie fall similar to how in their previous game I believe the male mc's cousin sent that guy to be her cousins neighbor to make the wife fall.

Unfortunate if all the game is now is just Felix being humilated and Sophie being scum to Felix.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Youssef302

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Unfortunate if all the game is now is just Felix being humilated and Sophie being scum to Felix.
For what it's worth, this is just one of the routes, so you'll probably get some content more to your liking. But it really is just a natural progression from their previous games in terms of brutality against the cuck. The first one had the mother neglect her son for chad benis, the second one had the wife drug her husband so she can fug chad benis above his face, and now we have a wife canabalizing her husband like a spider to replenish energy for more chad benis.
Total chad victory.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
For what it's worth, this is just one of the routes, so you'll probably get some content more to your liking. But it really is just a natural progression from their previous games in terms of brutality against the cuck. The first one had the mother neglect her son for chad benis, the second one had the wife drug her husband so she can fug chad benis above his face, and now we have a wife canabalizing her husband like a spider to replenish energy for more chad benis.
Total chad victory.
scooby-doo-thats-my-fetish.gif

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes