Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I'll never play another Azienda game tbf. Have you ever tried going back to the start? Like probably at least a solid 15 minute playthrough with skip enabled, wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to 25 minutes with skip on. There's way too much text and dialogue for the content there is. Even the sex scenes are too wordy. Not to mention the dialogue just isn't that good. I'll finish this one but by god no game on this site has ever put more work into my control key than this, it just keeps going on way longer than it needs to at almost any point.

I know NTR doesn't usually end this way, but rarely are characters in NTR as despicable as Zach and Sophie. I don't usually like NTR where none of the characters have any redeeming features unless it ends bad for all of them, these characters have no redeeming features. They're pond scum, anything that happens to them is too good. I hope Zach loses Sophie and that Sophie loses her dignity, don't really care what happens to Felix but I hope it's at least kinda funny.
I think when you play a game and you see you skip the text that's a sign that the game is not for you. Sometimes I prefer games without a lot of text for a quick fap too, but many vns have a lot of it, and when the writing is good like in this case it's well worth it. Of course if you skip it you won't realize its worth and just think it's endless text, but there's no genre like netorare that benefits more from a slow build-up.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think when you play a game and you see you skip the text that's a sign that the game is not for you. Sometimes I prefer games without a lot of text for a quick fap too, but many vns have a lot of it, and when the writing is good like in this case it's well worth it. Of course if you skip it you won't realize its worth and just think it's endless text, but there's no genre like netorare that benefits more from a slow build-up.
You can read probably the first 5 lines in a conversation, a random middle 5 lines and the last 5 lines and you'll get ~90% of everything important while still skipping a few dozen lines in most conversations here. That's not a sign of good writing, that's a sign of stretched out writing. Good writing is succinct, it communicates everything that needs to be communicated without going on for too long.
As for why I'm still playing? They're shit human beings and that makes me laugh every now and then plus the sex scenes are hot. The game would be better with probably about 50% of the dialogue lines removed but it's still enjoyable on enough of a level that I'll keep playing every few updates.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
You can read probably the first 5 lines in a conversation, a random middle 5 lines and the last 5 lines and you'll get ~90% of everything important while still skipping a few dozen lines in most conversations here. That's not a sign of good writing, that's a sign of stretched out writing. Good writing is succinct, it communicates everything that needs to be communicated without going on for too long.
As for why I'm still playing? They're shit human beings and that makes me laugh every now and then plus the sex scenes are hot. The game would be better with probably about 50% of the dialogue lines removed but it's still enjoyable on enough of a level that I'll keep playing every few updates.
Well I personally enjoy the writing as it is, I guess we just have different tastes, totally fair.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It's becoming a love story now between Zack and Sofia, hahahah, it's not NTR or anything, but two people in love, Company has so lost the thread of the game, that it has exchanged roles, hahahaha

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I just started playing the game from husband view . Can I see what happened between wife and Zack in ntr route or I have to play corruption route to see them ?

Salaryman2032

Formerly 'Lionbro32'
Jun 30, 2023
Both routes are netorare, just one is focused on the netorare from the cuck pov and the other is focused on netorare from the female being stolen.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I just started playing the game from husband view . Can I see what happened between wife and Zack in ntr route or I have to play corruption route to see them ?
To see the full scenes, you have to play as Sophie. You will only get some glimpses of some scenes when playing as Felix. (At least thus far.)

I play both routes and switch back and forth, doing Felix first. And I keep separate saves with a good amount of vacant save slots between so that I can add more saves as the game progresses.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TurningThePage-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
I haven't checked on this in a couple patches: are you able to ask Amy to join you? Or is Sophie asking Zack to be her boyfriend still the only option?

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
It's becoming a love story now between Zack and Sofia, hahahah, it's not NTR or anything, but two people in love, Company has so lost the thread of the game, that it has exchanged roles, hahahaha
still plenty to do though. zach now has a firm hold of sofia. he can push her boundaries. invite another guy in. have her seduce another student, another teacher. flash the pizza delivery man. she's at a state where she doesn't know what her boundaries are. making felix a cuck or leaving him is also an option.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
still plenty to do though. zach now has a firm hold of sofia. he can push her boundaries. invite another guy in. have her seduce another student, another teacher. flash the pizza delivery man. she's at a state where she doesn't know what her boundaries are. making felix a cuck or leaving him is also an option.

The company doesn't work like that, you all expect BBC or orgies, the game is ZAck and Sofia against Felix, maybe only Amy, but maybe not.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
The real tragedy of the story is Zach, the future star athlete, who could have it all, has fallen in love with an insane cheating whore.

I hope he will turn his life around.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The Game Tag is clear about what happens, these are the options.

2DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Cheating, Corruption, NTR, Mobile Game.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes