testing321

Nov 11, 2017
I use realme GT Neo 2 to play using joiplay. But somehow the resolution is messed up. Does anyone experience the same as me? And is there any solution on maybe how to change the resolution? My joiplay vers. 1.20.0410. Just downloaded the latest vers.(included the rpg plugin) from Patreon but doesn't fix it. Thanks

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
I use realme GT Neo 2 to play using joiplay. But somehow the resolution is messed up. Does anyone experience the same as me? And is there any solution on maybe how to change the resolution? My joiplay vers. 1.20.0410. Just downloaded the latest vers.(included the rpg plugin) from Patreon but doesn't fix it. Thanks
Edit, because the poster found the real culprit, so I'll quote him in case anyone stumbles over my post instead of his:
The setting is the culprit. The stretch was on and in enlarged screen, it is above the screen(unseen).
After I turn it off it becomes normal.

Last edited:

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Huh.. guys? i did a total scan virus on the "TUNNEL ESCAPE.exe" also got a trojan warning from windows.
so... i don't want to take any risks XD
View attachment 3534822
It's just a renamed run-of-the-mill nwjs v0.48.4.

If you're super cautious, you can delete TUNNEL ESCAPE.exe and overwrite all files inside the game's main folder with the content of the original nwjs 0.48.4 package (don't need to rename nw.exe afterwards):

animehighs

May 23, 2023
Anyone facing problems in Joiplay, delete the save folder to remove default game configuration.
I still don't know about how to fix the black area issue

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Recommended Specs: Intel i7 7700 or higher, 8GB RAM or more
The FUCK is this?

This guy sounds like enough of a cunt to post the recommended specs for a crypto miner in his game.

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Where can i find the scene shown in the first image, the somewhat first person scene? I can't find it at all

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I did follow this game back in the day and was saving myself most of the content to wait them on full release. Never realized there's a shitstorm happen with this game.

Can someone explain what's the fuckery happening with this game? Are the dev lose their mind from a paid demo leak to the point they willing to sabotage their own rep just to save a handful of bucks?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
just to save a handful of bucks?
In his pinhead maybe. Even the biggest sap gets second thoughts when malware is involved. I was unaware of this game and this guy but I've been reading up on him and this guy just set the scene speedrun record for attaining King Scumbag of Shit Mountain, and let me tell you, the competition is as fierce as it is numerous.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
I fixed it by changing the emulation to vulka instead of openGL. By default, joyplay is automatic and this compromises some games.
It worked on the Xaomi but didn't work on the Moto G32
Mine is also Xiaomi & I follow what you doing to the Emulation changing it to Vulka but it still doesn't work
Oh wait did you also choose TUNNEL ESCAPE.exe to add it on Joiplay?
I need some Help how to Fix this..

Last edited:

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
So how is the impregnation status? So far it seems mostly for special stats that boost up certain ones but lost another. Is there something more for this content or it is mostly just special passives?

The game said there is childbirth event as part of the impregnate system but so far I yet to see this event happen.

Last edited:

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
anyone got other links to sites for this half of the links doesn't work for me and the rest download at a snails pace. 20kbs/s

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
Sorry to bother but i got this warning: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in the package downloaded from terminal.
Detected first from windows defender (so i thought on a false positive) but then again from 360 total (so i went paranoid).
Anyone had similar issue?

(Just to be clear, I just reported my issue!)
360 TS it's joke or something like a trash?

Reactions: black pig man
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes