Feb 11, 2020
Cracked and shared by JOHN_NUCLEAR

Please be careful with any leaked non cracked new version. It may be dangerous for your PC ,the dev has shown previously that they implement DMR that crashes the game and your pc (and could be dangerous to your PC), It seems like they got Patreon (not for the game though) and Itch back, so they won't probably implemented that kind of DRM anymore, but still, be cautious when downloading a non cracked version.
"They implement DMR"

Damn Eleeze really be putting the Misriah Armory Designated Marksman Rifle, Caliber 7.62mm, M392 from Halo: Reach inside every copy of the game
1712956070640.png

Anyway jokes aside TY for all your hard work Bob69 and JOHN_NUCLEAR

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry to bother but i got this warning: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in the package downloaded from terminal.
Detected first from windows defender (so i thought on a false positive) but then again from 360 total (so i went paranoid).
Anyone had similar issue?

(Just to be clear, I just reported my issue!)
I might be paranoid but I am also cautious
I´m a donkey when it comes to knowledge about viruses. But I downloaded the version before it might disappear.
Now I am waiting a couple days to see if anyone gets odd things done to their computer while I hope that an infected file canot activate when its still in a zip file. Probably naive to hope so ^^

But my computer didn´t give me a warning

• Red Heart
Reactions: pirollo

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Sorry to bother but i got this warning: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml in the package downloaded from terminal.
Detected first from windows defender (so i thought on a false positive) but then again from 360 total (so i went paranoid).
Anyone had similar issue?

(Just to be clear, I just reported my issue!)
False positive. Its been a file that has always tripped security and has always been nothing. I don't know the exact shit about it but it's fine.

Reactions: pirollo

thebreadgod

Jun 25, 2018
I noticed that he has a 'standard' version and a 'strange' version on his Ci-en. Anyone know what the difference is (and which one this is)?
There's a section explaining the special edition in the . Basically, the special edition has a cheat item ("cheating chicken", which is an infinite use healing item), bonus perk points at the start, a free loot box at the start of every in-game day, and some added content. The only thing stated about the extra content is, "you can challenge additional stages and discover new items, stories, enemies and H-scenes" plus some screenshots.

The version being shared at time of writing (0.24.0a-SP) is the special edition. The special editions should have the "SP" designation beside the version number on the title screen.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Ci-en post actually references, "Game Special Version & The strange pack", as though they are separate items. But no "strange pack" is ever referenced from what I can see. Maybe a translation issue or future content?

Dec 12, 2021
Nah, there is a reason there are no Mega or Pixeldrain links.
And what might that reason be? I only trust like... 4 download links from this site. MEGA, Gofile, Pixeldrain, and Workupload so looking at all these new links that I don't trust is enough grounds for me to say 'Nah' especially with all this issues with this it seems

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I might be paranoid but I am also cautious
I´m a donkey when it comes to knowledge about viruses. But I downloaded the version before it might disappear.
Now I am waiting a couple days to see if anyone gets odd things done to their computer while I hope that an infected file canot activate when its still in a zip file. Probably naive to hope so ^^

But my computer didn´t give me a warning
I posted a virus total scan (images and audio folder removed to smaller the size) on page 2(?). And scanned it with Avira + F-SECURE. its fine it doesn't even get the usual 5 hits on VirusTotal that plenty of RPGM games get.

And what might that reason be? I only trust like... 4 download links from this site. MEGA, Gofile, Pixeldrain, and Workupload so looking at all these new links that I don't trust is enough grounds for me to say 'Nah' especially with all this issues with this it seems
The reason is the 4 Hoster you mentioned would be DMCA'd within 30 mins. The 5 hoster I used not.

Last edited:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
lol, a pirate rat, trying to steal stuff... what a pathetic creature :KEK:
So that's a slight against people pirating his game. It was originally a rat. But, as the dev waded into drama, he renamed it the pirate rat. And he's after yours!!! This was probably .5 to 1.5 years ago.

Jul 23, 2017
Kind of funny that a dev would go through that of an extent to on their game. Which I can understand to a point don't get me wrong. But just from my experience if I really like a game from here and its still in development, I always go and support through whatever donation website they use. But this, putting a virus is a nah for me. I'm keeping my money. Oh and taking the game too.
1712959554134.png

Ironic how DRM tends to achieve the opposite. Multiple studies have been done on this and found that in general games with DRM sell less good than games without DRM the reason being that the DRM causes issues for paying customers and thus discourages paying customers from buying products in future with DRM

And I can definitely vouch for this on a personal level. In terms of normal SFW games on Steam I will look through the product page and think oh this game looks interesting but as soon as I see it mention on the sidebar "includes 3rd party DRM - Denuvo" or similar then I just close the page and don't even consider buying the game anymore. Unless it is a title I desperately want to play I will buy it even if it has DRM but beyond that I avoid buying games with DRM too many bad experiences with it. The DRM on Assassin's Creed 2 was a nightmare every time you lost internet even briefly the game would pause and if the internet was lost too long it would just kick you out of the game. It was a nightmare and definitely ruined my experience with an otherwise great game

Same for NSFW games, I have been a Patreon for multiple games here on F95 but never for any with DRM

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
Huh.. guys? i did a total scan virus on the "TUNNEL ESCAPE.exe" also got a trojan warning from windows.
so... i don't want to take any risks XD
1712964504225.png

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
What a pleasant surprise. Thanks a lot Bob69 JOHN_NUCLEAR and all those who made this game available for us stingy hentai lover pirates/gamers XD.

Truly I still can not understand why the devs can not see this as a free advertisement for his game. More people will become his future patron if this game shared in this website.

But oh well every "mind" on his own.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Does not run correctly in joyplay:
1001845241.jpg
Even lowering the resolution to 512x384 and lowering the font value, the game remains cropped. And no animation plays.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
@JOHN_NUCLEAR I play it on Joiplay but this is what I get.
I fixed it by changing the emulation to vulka instead of openGL. By default, joyplay is automatic and this compromises some games.
It worked on the Xaomi but didn't work on the Moto G32

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes