CG Completed Tsuma Ga Kakushiteita Video - Motokare Netorase Kansatsuki [Pin-Point]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
0001__cover.jpg

Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 339
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Information:

Download: - -

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (+sprites at the end):

it's a game CG btw.

Venoil

May 20, 2017
I think the story has to do with the wifes ex boyfriend from high school coming back and NTRing her away from her husband.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I think the story has to do with the wifes ex boyfriend from high school coming back and NTRing her away from her husband.
no its the opposite it shows the wifes past and the husbands founds it on his phone based on the VN version i think the story is the same (VN is really short max 10 CG or something not worth to play but thanks for the uploader u dont need to)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
no its the opposite it shows the wifes past and the husbands founds it on his phone based on the VN version i think the story is the same (VN is really short max 10 CG or something not worth to play but thanks for the uploader u dont need to)
Well.. 10 CG only I doubt it, since there are 339 pages and even if some of them are variated, say, 10 times in different "moments", is still more than what you said!

Aug 16, 2018
Read the spoiler under Extra Information in the OP.
I'm having the same problem: downloaded the webp codec and can now view it in Chrome, but I need to open each file individually. Is there a better program where I can open one file and start clicking through with the arrow key like I can in Windows Photos?