Identify Trying to find a game i lost over 5 years ago.

GhostKrow

Jan 4, 2018
Engine : rpgmaker(don't remember but it was one of those(before mv was a thing))
Tags i know: Female Protag/Rape/fantasy/Clothes changing/Reactive clothes (don't know if these are tags here since i didn't get the game from here)
Main protag: female/blonde/knight/not flat chested/ not massive inhuman tits either( i would say maybe Ds)
Plot bits i remember: something happened in the kingdom and the king/lord asks you to go out to do something(maybe deliver letters) while he sets up a meeting with the other kings/lords.
i remember i was sluting it up in the towns till i got to the meeting. i went into the meeting with cum all over my body and driping out my holes, tank top half off my shoulders,hotpants unziped and the king reacted to my state. he ether said he was disappointed or was worryingly asked what happened to me.

i remember there were different clothing options, atleast 4 or 5 of them. thew were all reactive to the state you were in.
i believe there was a sex stat system and horny system in the game.

(i didn't get much further than the meeting cuz my pc broke before i could continue)
i have not found it on f95 despite its massive list of games but i got it the same time this (https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-act-clymenia.2680/) was out. got it at a different site before f95 was a thing( dont see any games before 2016)
i have tried multiple times to find this game on my own but couldn't find it. sometimes i find other things and just play them instead, but i keep remembering about this game and keep trying to find it to no avail.

GhostKrow

Jan 4, 2018
It reminds me of Treasure Hunter Claire, you might like that one. Yeah its a RPG Maker game
i have played and beat that one before and it was a great game. they do have similar builds but hers was more closer to this games mc body https://f95zone.to/threads/longing-ring-of-esca-v1-03-flower-games.38515/ . i have played every (acelora) game translated to english so far but, the boobs in (acelora) games style are a little to big. the gameplay is more like https://f95zone.to/threads/anera-the-demon-tower-v1-30r1-camaros.44367/ while still having open world sections. thx for the help though.

Last edited:

Omikron664

Jan 6, 2018
I feel like the explanation that you give similar to game that i am searching for, so if you manage to find it please tell me.
This is what i remember from the game i am searching
I don't remember much from the plot, if i remember correctly our character is a knight? or a gladiator? blonde, wear armor and not much skin exposed except clothing breaks and scenes. we were sent to do something. But we can go to colloseum to fight or train in arena. we can buy equipment and items. the game will be over and unable to continue if the character reach certain level of corruption (toomuch H) ? or failed to do a certain task at certain time? like a certain quest but i don't remember.
Looks like an rpg game but i doubt it was using rpg maker MV or VX since i don't remember you can make a world map that you can choose by selecting instead of moving around it. The battle encounter are also rather active compared to turn based.
Also i found the game in henbed back then but i believe it's download server for the game is already gone just like most of their older download site

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
It sounds very familiar but i probably remember less about it than you do. You may want to try ULMF because that's like RPG Maker central, but it's nearly impossible to find anything there.

GhostKrow

Jan 4, 2018
Omikron664 i remember there being a world map cuz its how i got to the castle to do the meeting and i know it is rpg maker, i just don't remember which one it was. yes she wore armor but depending on the state of the character you could have her clothes hanging of her shoulders with tits showing, or have your pants unzipped and barely hanging there. it became your default state until you cleaned up(like using a item to clean up the cum all over you or using a skill to pull up your clothes)
she could walk around the map and towns covered in cum if she was corrupted enough.

F4C430 i have looked there too before posting this but still can't find it, not for lack of trying though. thx for the tip tho.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Sword Princess Cistina comes to mind. I don't recall being able to choose blonde hair in Cursed Armor but the sequel seems to have a blonde MC (too new and haven't played it).

There's a heap of generic "female protag gets raped" games though and the upload date on this site does not reflect the release date.

GhostKrow

Jan 4, 2018
Sphere42 i have played both of the cursed armor games, beat the first one multiple times(f**k the school) haven't played 2 in a bit but they ain't it. the game i'm looking for came out before he full released the 1st game. as for sword princess cistina i have played it again recently but that wasn't it ether.

side note/unrelated, cursed armor 1 still hasn't released all armor ver. that actually has all armors.(i still want to cosplay as leviathan of envy from the seven deadly sins anime(the OTHER seven deadly sins ;) ). clothes which are in the code mind you.)not gonna pay 100 $ to buy something when it doesn't give all costumes like it said it would.

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
Sphere42 i have played both of the cursed armor games, beat the first one multiple times(f**k the school) haven't played 2 in a bit but they ain't it. the game i'm looking for came out before he full released the 1st game. as for sword princess cistina i have played it again recently but that wasn't it ether.

side note/unrelated, cursed armor 1 still hasn't released all armor ver. that actually has all armors.(i still want to cosplay as leviathan of envy from the seven deadly sins anime(the OTHER seven deadly sins ;) ). clothes which are in the code mind you.)not gonna pay 100 $ to buy something when it doesn't give all costumes like it said it would.
did you ever find that game?