RPGM Abandoned True Love Remaker [v0.01] [Paliga]

dexter111

May 31, 2017
I'd agree, haven't tried the original, but the art there is at least unique and HS is the epitome of soulless money grab. I'd say even with generic Daz models this project will be better.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Oh my, if you keep changing translators every time someone complains, I'm not surprised if the company fails,
by the way, you call "money" giving me a bag of peanuts taken at the discount store? :)
Omg I'm sorry, you know .. it's the Brazilian way.
I love you more than Palig...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where's the money I gave Palig to pay you?

Kaizer22

Oct 14, 2018
Omg I'm sorry, you know .. it's the Brazilian way.
I love you more than Palig...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where's the money I gave Palig to pay you?
She didn't give me anything, I think she keep it for herself. :D

So I suppose that I did everything for free.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Mixed feelings on this one..

True Love was my first h-game and is still one of my favorites. Always wanted a sequel or remake, but I'm pretty skeptical of this remake. No offense.

Wouldn't it be easier to copy the original story, then add/modify content? Why use RPG maker? How does that improve on the original which is a VN? Wouldn't Renpy make more sense?

Personal pref here - Main character doesn't look like the main character in my mind?!? He looks kinda weak and nerdy. it's asking a lot, but if your going to show the main character, can you have different appearances based on your "origin"?

Sorry if this came of as too negative. Best of luck!

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
I think you are walking a dangerous line. this game is loved by many and it will be hard to succeed. I also do not believe the images in the first post represent the game I remember. The choice options are not good. Sorry if that is blunt, english is not my strength.