HTML Abandoned Troubles with altered Tofu [18.04.23] [Ziztaslut]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017

cphcw2g3mh6i.jpg

Overview:
Troubles with Altered Tofu is a media-heavy transformation game. You play a young man with peculiar allergies to genetically modified foods. The game currently features 4 seducable characters, MtF and FtM transformation, and 4 types of sexual actions in 4 locations.

The game is now in BETA stage. The core functionality of the game is mostly established. The game now needs to be filled out with content.

Updated: 24/04/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 18.04.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

cphcw2g3mh6i.jpg fzm68is1csph.jpg phgbugw29pjx.jpg re8tt6ztlljh.jpg wtvpd7jvuuy0.jpg xbylell3ihje.jpg

darada999

Jan 19, 2018
Does this have any content?
-Oh fuck, I gotta go
Sir, could I ask you something?
-Stop bothering me!
Excuse me, do you know any good running trails?
-Do you even have running shoes? Ask me when you do!

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here, there's no schedule or actions in any of the areas, you can only talk to a guy who doesn't want to chat, wait, or of course eat some tofu bars. Why make us download 400mb of nothing if there is no way to access it. Am I supposed to do nothing, just sleep and wait away a week before things start happening or what?

Reactions: beepiss and Leo77

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Does this have any content?
-Oh fuck, I gotta go
Sir, could I ask you something?
-Stop bothering me!
Excuse me, do you know any good running trails?
-Do you even have running shoes? Ask me when you do!

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here, there's no schedule or actions in any of the areas, you can only talk to a guy who doesn't want to chat, wait, or of course eat some tofu bars. Why make us download 400mb of nothing if there is no way to access it. Am I supposed to do nothing, just sleep and wait away a week before things start happening or what?
Eat some of the food and talk to the drug dealing guy at the foyer its a slow grind but scenes are available.

Reactions: beepiss

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
"Slow" is a generous term.

I spent over 30 minutes playing and nothing happened. I highly suggest reducing the grind factor.
Yeah i told the dev that it takes wayyyy too long to get anything worth playing

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
To make money, study in the library. Every 5(?) times, you'll take at test that gives you half your energy in bucks.

Icecream in the park seems to make you female, hotdogs on the beach male.
Anybody figured out the Miso soup and the nigiri?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
To make money, study in the library. Every 5(?) times, you'll take at test that gives you half your energy in bucks.

Icecream in the park seems to make you female, hotdogs on the beach male.
Anybody figured out the Miso soup and the nigiri?
the sushi is the quick route to MtF

Reactions: giancarlo

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
I think another problem with this game is there's too much clicking around for just weird options that don't logically follow any sort of consistency. So, you go to your dorm room, then you have to go to your bedroom, THEN you have to go to sleep. Why not just an option to 'go to sleep' and have your character go to their dorm? It doesn't make sense.

Why do you wake up in the morning and have to move to the living room, then move to the college campus, THEN move to the library, THEN click study? Why not just an option to click study?

Why do you have to go to the college campus (assuming you're in the library) , then go to the snack bar, then buy a tofu bar, THEN eat the tofu bar?

ETC ETC ETC. With the double clicking there's just so many extra steps that feel completely un-necessary. One option to 'go to beach' from wherever you are, one option to go downtown, one option to go to your room, etc etc etc would make things flow so much smoother. Also some sort of sense of what the different options do would be a good idea.

Over all, I was just very unimpressed with the game. If the idea was to put out a proof of concept, ok, it suceedes. but it's just so poorly done and needs a lot of polishing and a LOT more content.

Reactions: Kazehana and Leo77

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
If anyone wants to cheat cash:
  • Open Developer Console (F12)
  • Type "game.player.paycard.cash = 999"
  • Without the quotes and replace 999 with the amount of money you want

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
The model in the picture is
dont you mean sara morningwood x'Dx'Dx'D
I think another problem with this game is there's too much clicking around for just weird options that don't logically follow any sort of consistency. So, you go to your dorm room, then you have to go to your bedroom, THEN you have to go to sleep. Why not just an option to 'go to sleep' and have your character go to their dorm? It doesn't make sense.

Why do you wake up in the morning and have to move to the living room, then move to the college campus, THEN move to the library, THEN click study? Why not just an option to click study?

Why do you have to go to the college campus (assuming you're in the library) , then go to the snack bar, then buy a tofu bar, THEN eat the tofu bar?

ETC ETC ETC. With the double clicking there's just so many extra steps that feel completely un-necessary. One option to 'go to beach' from wherever you are, one option to go downtown, one option to go to your room, etc etc etc would make things flow so much smoother. Also some sort of sense of what the different options do would be a good idea.

Over all, I was just very unimpressed with the game. If the idea was to put out a proof of concept, ok, it suceedes. but it's just so poorly done and needs a lot of polishing and a LOT more content.
Yeah i think the movement system could do with a major revamp, i'm not into this transformation thing, but i will pass what you all say to the dev to try and change. He said its in BETA so he is trying to see what works and doesn't work, and fill the game with content first. Do you suggest a sort of type movement system?

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly, the first thing I'd suggest is getting rid of the double click mechanism or the click option then confirm. Single click. That's all that's needed.

The next thing I would do, is until there's a LOT more content, cut out all the un-needed fluff. An area shouldn't exist unless there are specific events or reasons to be there. Ditch eating a hot dog at the beach, ditch going downtown to eat sushi. Just have the campus cafeteria serve energy bars, hot dogs, sushi. Then later if there are events that require down town, add it in later. Have going to the beach be something that happens to view events.

Cut out the 2 NPCs that don't do or say anything until they have a reason to do or say something. If they're only going to react once the player has tits, make them only show up AFTER that happens. If the one guy is only going to interact after the player buys a yellow hat, make that guy only show up after the player buys a yellow hat, etc

Guide the player down the various routes by putting choices first and giving them meaning. Randomly clicking around....sorry double clicking around *eyetwitch* is frustrating for a player.

Reactions: cake1234

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For me the clicking around made me give up before I really got into content, I don't mind the slow build up with the other characters to really open things up but if I am clicking Go to Bus I expect to Go to the Bus Stop, not have to click confirm each and every time. Its been mentioned that the menu/movement system needs a revamp and I agree it does. Graphically the interface was fine, some nice images, and when it gets to the point images of who you talk to might be nice as well. Didn't play long enough for any transformation, not much of my thing, so I don't have much on that.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
There's promise in this, granted it's very proof of concept at this stage and filled with redundant chaff.
But there's definitely potential assuming the dev is willing to work on it.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
lol first we had a CoC...

then we got some TiTS...

now we've got a TWAT...

lol what's the next step in this path of acronyms?

Reactions: mbRjpZLD
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote