trouble with Mega

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Last 3 days..every time I tried to use Mega it bounces me to Mega NZ and tells me firefox needs to be updated (have current edition and is auto updated) and will not download games

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Last 3 days..every time I tried to use Mega it bounces me to Mega NZ and tells me firefox needs to be updated (have current edition and is auto updated) and will not download games
Couple questions: how big is the file, and do you have the MEGA extension installed for firefox.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
All games from demos to completed size does not matter and extension is installed..thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Same problem here, but I updated firefox and it fixed the problem....

K

KnightAngleBoi7

Same problem here, but I updated firefox and it fixed the problem....
Yeah, Firefox auto-update doesn't work 100% of the time, it happened to me either with ver 53.something to 54 or ver 54.something to 55, so I had to upload the installer, kinda had to do it for ver 56 as well, but that one was due to the updater not removing a previous version.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I highly recommend the mega downloader! I didn't think I would like it but its super smooth. Especially if you download a lot of fap games.