NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The story really went off the wall with the whole superpower/genetic/father/chimera thing... and the current update just seems to be prolonging the story by kind of going in circles with the same thing being said over and over. With all the humor gone it's just not as much of a fun read, and the MC just becomes a giant douche whether we like it or not.

Edit: I should add that overall I still love this VN, and I'm in it for the long haul till the end, I just think the current plot line could be a bit better if approached differently. But it's the dev's story, not mine and it's only my opinion. I'm here for the ride.
I miss the fun I have when playing Part 1, ever since part 2 the story is basically a combination of unnecessary anger and sadness and the progression is at a snail's pace.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trouble in Paradise [v1.5 Part 2] [Syko134]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I miss the fun I have when playing Part 1, ever since part 2 the story is basically a combination of unnecessary anger and sadness and the progression is at a snail's pace.
Totally agree. Loved part 1 up until the end. This whole story and all the BS that Iris is being put through really well, sucks.

Reactions: Greily

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Wow this story truely went to pure shit dident it.....

I got to the point where MC talks to Nicole in the bathroom, it just makes absolutly no sense...
MC sits down with the one girl who he hates and just days before she blackmailed him and tried to fuck up hes school life, and he knows shes working for people that can fuck up hes own and hes sisters life....and then the fucking idiot sits down and spils hes gut about how he almost killed 2 dudes??? what the fuck.....this goes beyond poor writting....this simply just ruins the story, no one can be that brainless...

And when MC needs some information from the two bitches they not only refuse to tell him but MC desides to fuck them make them cum and then let them go? why is he even fucking them to start with.....he should just beat it out of them i mean one of them already broke hes legs and hes neck so why the fuck does MC make them cum instend of paying them back in kind......

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TroubleInParadise-P2v1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 4, 2022
I'll be honest and say I haven't been here for too long, or know much about the Dev's mindset throughout, but considering the stark contrast in narrative from pt 1 to part 2 (hell, even the last bit of pt 1) it seems there was a lot of pain. I wouldn't usually give my 2 cents here, but seeing mostly variants of the same opinion (the second part has gone to shit because it's so different, among other reasons) I wanted to flesh out some stuff myself.
Also, sorry for the long ass post. Word vomit

Reactions: Greily and MikesDK

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I'll be honest and say I haven't been here for too long, or know much about the Dev's mindset throughout, but considering the stark contrast in narrative from pt 1 to part 2 (hell, even the last bit of pt 1) it seems there was a lot of pain. I wouldn't usually give my 2 cents here, but seeing mostly variants of the same opinion (the second part has gone to shit because it's so different, among other reasons) I wanted to flesh out some stuff myself.
Also, sorry for the long ass post. Word vomit
Nice post.

I think its already to late for what you and proberly most want which is going back to love and joy as it was in pt1, considering MC has killed multiple people, innocents as well like the husbond you see him kill last which was purely to get hes powers, so theres just no coming back from that after walking the path of pure evil, no matter if he is doing it for him self or hes friends, dont think the sister would want him killing like that either, apprently hes mother is fin with it though which felt worng to me as well.

To me the only good outcome and ending left would be MC killing the evil dudes, destroy the labs and all date and then killing him self due to all the evil hes been doing.

Jun 4, 2022
Nice post.

I think its already to late for what you and proberly most want which is going back to love and joy as it was in pt1, considering MC has killed multiple people, innocents as well like the husbond you see him kill last which was purely to get hes powers, so theres just no coming back from that after walking the path of pure evil, no matter if he is doing it for him self or hes friends, dont think the sister would want him killing like that either, apprently hes mother is fin with it though which felt worng to me as well.

To me the only good outcome and ending left would be MC killing the evil dudes, destroy the labs and all date and then killing him self due to all the evil hes been doing.
As much as I'd like it to return thematically wise to part 1, I'm also not expecting that to be the case. Depending on how good a storyteller syko is, as well as wherever the end point will be, remains to be seen. But it would be nice to see the current arc wrap up favourably, then perhaps say part 3 becomes the aftermath - the consequences of MC (and his team)'s actions, and the resulting trauma for anyone having been a part of it. Could easily have that so there's the interactions a la the 1st part, but it's trying to comfort each other and try to heal one another. Then you could either end with that, or wrap up with a cliche filled epilogue where everyone either ends up happy or not (depending on chosen LIs).
But this is not my story to write, just my own take on the possibility

Reactions: MikesDK

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
So this one's still on the dark boring path of extra grim and extra derp. I was willing to accept any kind of ass pull excuse to unfuck this story and get it back to the fun it was during part 1 but it's stuck that way. I LIKE good villains and the original antagonist was a good one but, turning the MC into his clone is ham-handed at best and lazy at worst.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-02-10-15-17-05-Render.png

Greetings!

Just quickly stopping by with an update on current progress: I'm around 60% done!
1.6 is shaping up to be an update I'm quite happy with. The feeling is quite similar to the one I got with some updates from part 1.
I mean, it's not completely off-track from part 2's theme so far, but it's a step in the right direction imo. I hope you guys like it too.
That being said, there's still a lot left to do before I let you guys see it, so... I'll go get back to that now.

Thanks for reading. See ya again soon!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
I started this game with Multi-Mod installed to avoid multiple rollbacks or start again from saves made a week ago and get all the scenes at once, as I thought the Mod would be made for this purpose.
I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, but... I haven't been able to get one of these HS (one for now) even if I scrupulously followed the hints in the mod.
I'm on chapter 1.
Could anyone help me with this?

Scene involing Iris
w2d5s2_idle.jpg

Missed scene
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 3343331

Greetings!

Just quickly stopping by with an update on current progress: I'm around 60% done!
1.6 is shaping up to be an update I'm quite happy with. The feeling is quite similar to the one I got with some updates from part 1.
I mean, it's not completely off-track from part 2's theme so far, but it's a step in the right direction imo. I hope you guys like it too.
That being said, there's still a lot left to do before I let you guys see it, so... I'll go get back to that now.

Thanks for reading. See ya again soon!
This one reminds me of a certain TV series... :unsure:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
I started this game with Multi-Mod installed to avoid multiple rollbacks or start again from saves made a week ago and get all the scenes at once, as I thought the Mod would be made for this purpose.
I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, but... I haven't been able to get one of these HS (one for now) even if I scrupulously followed the hints in the mod.
I'm on chapter 1.
Could anyone help me with this?

Scene involing Iris
View attachment 3352439

Missed scene
View attachment 3352441
Did no one really reached this scene, for real?

Sep 16, 2023
And when MC needs some information from the two bitches they not only refuse to tell him but MC desides to fuck them make them cum and then let them go? why is he even fucking them to start with.....he should just beat it out of them i mean one of them already broke hes legs and hes neck so why the fuck does MC make them cum instend of paying them back in kind......
Honestly, my exact thoughts. I still hope to be able to kill them both.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes