Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Playing through part 1 now.
Best part has to be the dialogue. I am actually incredibly impressed. It's not cringe. It flows well. Everyone talks like a normal person. No grammar/spelling mistakes in sight. Font and everything else is clean, simple, and easy to read.

Doesn't sound like a high bar, but dear god you'd be surprised how uncommon it's become. Also, the "everyone talks like a normal person" part is a big deal, many writers fail this simple task.

fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
Just visiting Syko patreon page and take a look at his release schedule for the game, he wrote that he will finish the story around in v.1.12 or earlier version. To be honest i think this is bad idea, because the current story seems a bit too rushed. I just played Trouble in Paradise part 1 again and the story is progress slowly which is good, because player could know everything happen in game story, and i notice TiP part 2 story is not just fast paced, but its also teleported-paced. Story progress in number example:

TiP P1: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 16 17 18 20 21, etc
TiP P2: 1 2 3 4 8 15 11 17 44 46 55 61 57 72 68 20, etc

Part 1 very rarely skip the story, even if it did, the story skipped is almost doesnt have much importances to the story. But in part 2, so many important story got skipped, and story timeline also got mixed up, which making almost all player got confused. If story really will wraped up in v.1.12 or less, i think it will make many player disatisfied with the story either with story progress and story ending. The story only got better in v.1.5 forward, before that its very messy. I think the older version of story must be fixed first before making finale or ending. So the story progress could satisfy all player and ending could make all players happy. So Syko134 you better take your time to fixed the story, to fixed the story you need healthy body, to get healthy body you need healthy mind, and with healthy mind you could develop the game and the story excellently. This game is like a diamond in a pile of gold, there are many great koikatsu game, but nothing could replace TiP, because TiP is very unique in a good way. This game is one of my top favorites, so i dont want it to start greatly but finished horribly.

Currently the game is on v.1.7 already, if v.1.12 is really the end then, the story is definitely will not finished properly. The story in TiP part 2 is around 8-10 months worth starting from before MC live with chimera till the story happy ending, meanwhile The story in TiP part 1 is only about 1-2 month starting from MC move to Paradise City till MC make a deal with chimera. Tip Part 1 needed 2 years of game development. If only 1-2 month worth of story needs to developped in 2 years, i think developping 8-10 months worth of story is not enough to developped only in 2-3 years (because in current pace, i think the game will finished in end of 2025 or start of 2026, or even worse in middle of 2025)

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes