Mod Ren'Py Completed Trouble in Paradise - Multi-Mod [v1.0.0] [LightmanP]

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Please update your mod. Communication is key. Makes for people using the mod more helpful if the mod has any problems. I do hope you are not abandoning your mod.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
P2 V1.6 update please.
Now need one for 1.7 please!
Please update your mod. Communication is key. Makes for people using the mod more helpful if the mod has any problems. I do hope you are not abandoning your mod.
1716346679850.png
It's just one sentence, honest, you can read it.

So far, the only choices that have shown up in Part 2 are either trivial or related to Emily/Nicole. See this post and this post if you want to juggle variables around to see all those scenes. The one exception is the only choice in P2 that matters so far, which is about whether a character lives or dies, and should be pretty obvious: if she lives, there may be future content with her. If she does not live, future content with her is unlikely.

If this is about having two locked gallery scenes, the mod wouldn't have helped with that, because those scenes are just preg/non-preg variants of Iris lewds.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Trouble in Paradise with ShaddyModda LightmanP walkthrough and replay unlock mods
Incest incl
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:
Unzip the files and install the apk
Run the game, It will tell you where to put archive.rpa and exit
Put the RPA file in the correct directory and restart the game
Base 10.9 Incl RPA Archive:

Update apk v1.0.0:
Note: Base 10.9 archive.rpa MUST be installed. (Only 300Mb to download if you have!)

Trouble in Paradise part 2 v1.7
(no mod yet)
Updated my Android port to Part 2 v1.7