SaiVerse

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
Looks nice

Good luck dev

Can you tell what future tags are planned? And whether certain tags will be optional

:giggle:
View attachment 2754150
This looks like it's step-cest?

Dev, it would be appreciated if you could put the planned tags in "genre spoiler" and, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
Hi, thanks, thanks.
Most of the scenes will be avoidable (the player simply chooses a path), but some scenes may not be affected by the main character if he does not have the necessary item/skill/information. There will be a warning about this and possibly a skip.
As for tags, I don't have that much game content planned yet, so I can't promise any kinky/fetish.
I'll let the people who like the game decide.

I'm slightly confused by the premise. It says 'sister' but it reads like 'step-sister'.
Hello, to make this clear the player has 2 real sisters and 2 stepsisters. So in total the player has 4 sisters.

mrjohnburk

Jun 2, 2022
damn dude. so buggy its unplayable. Afraid to do anything because everything soft locks. Try to open random door? Portals you in the middle of a wall. Walking next to a car and wall get stuck in an invisible wall. Touch the wheel (electrical panel?) unable to load png and goes into a loading loop. If you arent saving every 5 seconds you will get bugged and unable to play.

I was curious but after spending an hour constantly getting stuck and reloading ive given up

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Ooof, letting people decide tags means this will be a dumpster fire, no offense to the dev but that's how it always is, some tags just don't mix well.

It's a shame since I love a good incest VN/game, but this will be an easy blacklist/ignore.
Good luck with your game dev.

Arez33

Mar 16, 2021
Looks promising ! But honestly, more a pre-Alpha than a Beta for now, i lost count of the bugs.. (perk locking even when you have the requirements, unable to raise any stats, disorder in scheduls, countless terrain bugs or crash etc) I will keep on eye on the project tho :) Good luck !

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
I get the sisters and step-sisters but who is oliver? He is listed as "roommate" is he supposed to be brother or real father?

Reactions: SaiVerse

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
I played and got stuck in the wall, so it seems have to wait more versions.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
[0.1 release and sees oral sex and rape.]

I see there's no romantic dinners or long walks on the beach in this one.

hehe22

Apr 14, 2020
too many bugs you can't exit from the school's restroom after throwing a bottle of water. Can not learn basic athlete after gaining some stamina, even lust is bugged

Reactions: SaiVerse

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
SaiVerse HI, the whole thing is not playable, too many errors.
I would remove all bugs and create a bugfix update.
So it doesn't make any sense