truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I can see why this game could appeal to a niche audience within NTR lovers. Nice renders I have to admit and funny too lol

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
This game has a lot of things that I like, and a lot of things that I don't like.
The art is very good. It's very humorous. The story is very well written. Most of the characters are interesting.
However, first and foremost, there just aren't enough choices. It's way too kinetic (if I'm using that term correctly.) There needs to be a lot more choices and branching paths. But even if all choices led back to the same path, that would still be better than the paltry few choices that you have.
Also, I think there are too many layers to the plot. It makes it kind of fatty. Especially because, I think, it focuses too much on Rosyln and everyone trying to fuck her and not enough on Peter and his relationship with Serene and Sandra. I really wanted to see Serene and Sandra dominating Peter, but there was so little of it. Especially since Serene is the sexiest character. Making Rosyln instead of Serene the star is like starting the #4 pitcher in your rotation when your ace is in the bullpen. I also wanted to see that "nurse" who works for Dr. Fokker (forgot her name) beat and rape Shad more. Because he deserves it.
Anyway, I'll give it a solid C+. 6/10, maybe 6.5/10.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trolley Trouble [v0.17.0] [NTRaction]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TrolleyTrouble-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fukudamayuko
Jul 26, 2021
I don't understand why devs find the auto play option so offensive. I know the settings i need for RenPy to move automatically at the speed i want it to, but so many of the people making VNs now remove that feature. Why do you not want me to enjoy this? Me having the option to enjoy this the way i want to hurts no one. especially with a kinetic novel.

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Trolley Trouble v0.18 is now public!

Downloads:
  • Download for PC -
  • Download for Mac -
  • Download for Android -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes