• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well that's the risk that has to be taken when ideas form and need to get out of my head...

EDIT: And no, I don't know does she appear, it was one of those things that popped in my head from couple random sentences earlier today.

Last edited:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Finally!! Ayaka has opened up to our boy about her intentions and I am so ready for it!! She is my favourite, so I was seriously looking forward to the MC realizing she fancies him.

I blame Miyuki from sorcerer, she was so good to the MC so when I saw Ayaka I instantly gravitated to her and was not deterred by her haughty attitude because there is nothing as fun as like breaking down the wars of a tsundere;).

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
not green and muscly. :p
Well, luckily being green isn't required criteria... but I can fix that.

Although, if I keep doing this, I might want to invest into Duracell stock... Either that or heart medication. Or both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want.......

GIMME NOAW.
I make zero promises regarding these... but then again; I have a lot to write and ideas keep coming. Just needs to see what fits the best. Ah well... back to doing stuff...

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello all!
Somewhat early today. So what's up?
Rendering is in okay place, had to rewrite a portion of the script simply because I wasn't able to render it the way the script intended. But those happens.
Writing is no where near I would like it to be at the moment, but that's why I have the buffer and luckily, the renders take somewhat long time at the moment so I have some time to write. Hopefully.

So few renders today- This is just the preview of things as usual, nothing spoilerish in this really. Just Tomas, Nisha and Mal walking in a rain... again. Then a behind the scenes type of render.

This was still work in progress when I made this, it looks slightly different in the final version, but this will explain the lightning you are about to see in the scene. The city so to say is in a cavern filled in lava. Some of things you won't see on the ground level. The struggle with ToaM is finding assets for different civilizations. I originally wanted to use Aztec style buildings, but unfortunately even larger script revisions would have been needed as the set doesn't have all the pieces I would want. Thus, Egyptian style buildings fit my need better. Now the interiors will be a challenge but I'll figure something out.

And this is what the light will look like in the "final" renders, yes, I know some of them are floating. The fix is made but I haven't applied it to the render yet. And hopefully I won't forget it. Anyway, have a great weekend you all. I'll head back to rendering and writing!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, luckily being green isn't required criteria... but I can fix that.

Although, if I keep doing this, I might want to invest into Duracell stock... Either that or heart medication. Or both.

I make zero promises regarding these... but then again; I have a lot to write and ideas keep coming. Just needs to see what fits the best. Ah well... back to doing stuff...
is that halfling?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello all!
I'm not sure where to start, actually. Didn't sleep that well, so mind is foggy. But rendering is going well. Render count wise, this isn't a huge update. Overall, there aren't that many moving sequences without dialogue.
Writing is in good shape, that shouldn't come to surprise to anyone. I like to write.

And a character concept. Grand Chancellor Uden and his familiar. Don't worry, he doesn't care for the title either. I considered the dire wolf as a familiar to Tomas. But it has issues. First it's heavy thanks to the fur it has. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but I wouldn't have been able to use him as often as I've been with Nisha. Second, posing. I haven't tracked it down, but posing gets distorted if you move the figure. But he is fine for most static scenes. So why did I do this? I think I've said it before, but visualising characters helps to write them, it gives them... it's part of who they are, what they look like, how they move. And little things like that. I help to build the right presence for them.

P.S. And for those who worries about my sleeping. It's normal, I do suffer from insomnia on top of few other myriad annoyances that occasionally hinders my sleep. And once the update is handed testing I'll take some extra time to sleep and just relax... and write, I know myself, I'll write regardless as it is one my ways to relax.

Neo_Ward

Sep 5, 2021
Talothral i´m just at 10.0 and theres a glitch when you talk in the tent to Ayaka about the shifts and her Fathers betrayal, the picture switche´s back to the Healer in front of the Church. But maybe you already corrected it.
1712642385252.png

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorted, fairly certain it was fixed at one point but meh, at least it's now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there should be hidden image but no clue where it is, comped pretty much whole screen thru but no avail.

screenshot0040.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well needle in haystack. thx canto.

back to business: update 0.9 was usual (0.10 i'll play later), bit sex, lots of text and plenty of funnies and bonding. no typos this time (at least not obvious). :p talothtal. bit funny that even with skipping ayaka's mother's wings appeared slowly.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes