• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The games from the dev are buggy messes and are rough around the edges but somehow they still hook me in because of the art.

Unfortunately as much as I like to be hyped about this game, right now I am lukewarm about it. Reason is that the dev cut a big feature from it which he first introduced the game with.

The feature was body modifications in terms of getting a tan, tattoos, piercings, lactation ect. Basically the wife in this game, if you decide to do so, should have looked more slutty visually as well down the road.

Thing is, the dev throwed in the towel pretty quickly and stated that he has trouble drawing the same stuff but in different variations and is under the assumption that he wont improve with it......to be frank, he got bored and don't want to put in the work after noticing how uch more work this would have been.

He also stated that this feature could be added after the game is finished or very late game on the NTR route but first then it would be too late and second lets be honest...if I look back on his previous games and see cut corners everywhere I doubt this will ever be implemented.

Have a look for yourselves.
You need to scroll down a bit. Very very dissapointed in this decision.

• Angry
Reactions: trinent

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
this game is literally unplayable. you can't craft or buy any items. i tried to use a cheat menu to force the items in my inventory and even that doesn't work.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
but it is tagged has cheating did something change. I assume it is both netori and netorare
No only Bob gets to fuck your wife the MC can't be with anyone but the wife, so I don't know why it was tagged with the cheating(Netori) tag.

Reactions: ronney

Horalover

May 7, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, the author is Spanish
The author is Taiwanese. The spanish version was posted on twitter, who apparently translated the game from english -> spanish. And we get the game translated from spanish -> english.

As far as I know, no one has shared what the original version from the developer

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
considering the buggy mess the developer left his previous game in; not particularly confident in trying this.
it can wait

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
the dev said this in his discord also dude translated to Spanish it and broke the items
Dev: and i check the site
man it fucking sucks ass!
you can pirate my game, but at least make it look good as an advertisment!
can someone please make it look better
make a new game post but with better description and preview or...everything better!!! XD

I don't care being pirate, because i know people will still support me for my hard work
but I cant allow people ruin my reputation!
(end of dev's words)

Having the beta build be even more bugged up is rough especially as this hurts the advertising for the game too which is the one good thing that comes from leaking

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Since items don't work you can't solve the cave in event, meaning forced NTR and the good ending is impossible to get.

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
If the guy that made this thread updates this as the description of the game help actually convey the plot damn game

''You Eric the protagonist (names can be changed) and your wife who's a priestess are adventurers who are struggling with money recently so in order to solve that problem you both decide to go further in dungeons. Which requires both of you to recruit a new party member named Bob, a strong adventurer. Who agrees to journey with the two only on the condition they journey through the succubus ruins what trials await the three within the ruins will their love stay strong or will it falter...''

Jan 14, 2021
the dev said this in his discord also dude translated to Spanish it and broke the items
Dev: and i check the site
man it fucking sucks ass!
you can pirate my game, but at least make it look good as an advertisment!
can someone please make it look better
make a new game post but with better description and preview or...everything better!!! XD

I don't care being pirate, because i know people will still support me for my hard work
but I cant allow people ruin my reputation!
(end of dev's words)

Having the beta build be even more bugged up is rough especially as this hurts the advertising for the game too which is the one good thing that comes from leaking

100% Agree, savior of Impregnation had some bugs, sure, but it worked pretty well generally after it was finished up.

This double translation whatever the fuck has happened here breaks shit left right n center lol :D

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes