Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Game is currently bugged AF. While i'm intrigued by it, half the things don't work. Whether broken by the translation or in the original i'm not sure.

Notably, youcan't get items. Buying them gives you 0. This means you can never attain the upgraded x-ray item, as you never actually get the original. Trying to upgrade it tells you (untranslated btw) that you don't have the item.

Trying to buy multiples of an item gives you NaN, and if you select it will turn your resources into NaN, which will never fix.

The H-stat page is completely blank as well.

A bit of a better explanation of mechanics would be nice too. It's not entirely clear how your HP/MP oryour wifes HP/MP work.

That said, overall I dig it. I love NTR games, and this one definitely has potential.

Warlanser

Jun 28, 2023
Hello, I come to ask if the Spanish version could be uploaded or if I have to eliminate any file from the game to be able to remove the translation into English.
spanish version? What do you mean? Looking at the patreon it seems the developer is Chinese. He delivers in the game in Chinese, mtl Japanese and mtl English.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Holy shit!... and I thought the boobies of Karryn were extremely big with its latest DLC...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall just gonna comment two things:

-First is that the developer has 0 respect since his previous game he left it in a complete mess with incomplete systems, sub-heroines that didn't even have a sex scene and all he did was a few bugfixes.

-Second from what I have seen from this developer he does avoidable NTR, so it is more than possible to achieve a good ending.

That's about it.

• Angry
Reactions: Voxxxer and XTes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
how much content is there? this is the first release but the changelog makes it sound like there's quite a bit of content
It's a demo and the game has a message in-game that says to treat it as such.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Understandable,lack of proper tags make the ntr tag more convoluted,but i cant expect the staff to work on that old issue.
You'll have more luck getting blood from a stone than having a proper tagging system on this site.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes