jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Dude right like she's literally the only doctor in the game and you have an empty med bay just begging for a busty fox milf it should be a no brainer
one thing i do wish is that she had a more anthroish face or well one designed like paige's tho thats very much so a me thing.

on a side note tho Shou Paige atleast to me is perfect.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone got an older version of the game? (0.9.076 precisely)

Thought with electron the save will persists with diff versions

I was wrong, should've saved to a file

Oct 12, 2023
Question does Phaedra even have anything worth or fun to do, like I have never went past after Myrelion because I just restart (I have never touched a foot on Dhaal lmao) so does it have anything fun or at least different, tfs? anything?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Are there ways to pick and choose?

Like is it possible to be a demon while having the tail of a Zaika?

Or do you just randomly try your luck and start intake a mix of Lucifer and Twilit until you get the right roll?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do I increase wetness, I've been taking large pink eggs been taking soak too. But nothing. I thought of the eggs since there's no side effect. But I'm stuck at wetness 7. Any help?

chasmatic

Jan 10, 2020
Question does Phaedra even have anything worth or fun to do, like I have never went past after Myrelion because I just restart (I have never touched a foot on Dhaal lmao) so does it have anything fun or at least different, tfs? anything?
Phaedra is still really bare bones, there's no central village/hub implemented yet and barely any NPCs. You can mostly only check out a bunch of random enemy encounters and their sex scenes atm. No TFs yet either. Personally I'm waiting until there's considerably more stuff on it before I try it out again.

And speaking of Planets, whats yall's favourite one? again for literally any reason.

Personally Uveto, Mhen'ga and New Texas are the best ones.
Dhaal has become my personal Fav recently even tho I still wish there was more side content/more varied enemies encounters.
Aside from that prolly Zheng Shi, even tho I don't find the location itself particularly interesting but it has many enemies and NPCs I really enjoy.
Otherwise I like most other planets quite a bit really for one reason or another, but Uveto still comes out on top I think as my third fav.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Legit feaver dreams:
Bringing emmy on board leads to a 4-5 scene story that lads to Emmy and Penny willing and even craving to share your captain's bunk at the same time, and then leads to being able to get hem both pregnant/Fem.PCs with multiple vaginas able to get knocked up with both their kids at he same time.

Feaver dream part: unbirth emmy and penny together, fusing them in steele's womb into one hypersexual nympho furry waifu that can't even pretend to be functional.

• Haha
Reactions: jfmherokiller

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
Legit feaver dreams:
Bringing emmy on board leads to a 4-5 scene story that lads to Emmy and Penny willing and even craving to share your captain's bunk at the same time, and then leads to being able to get hem both pregnant/Fem.PCs with multiple vaginas able to get knocked up with both their kids at he same time.

Feaver dream part: unbirth emmy and penny together, fusing them in steele's womb into one hypersexual nympho furry waifu that can't even pretend to be functional.

Silence.

Oct 12, 2023
Is it just me or is the downloadable version with lower RES?
1712534155843.png
Download version

1712534191862.png
Browser version

The options are completely the same, both pictures are on smooth but I am unsure if i am just tripping and imaging things.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Legit feaver dreams:

bruh your kinky furry flag is showing ... says the kettle to the pot.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes