Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
On a unrelated note but what are yall favourite Companion*/Crewmember? and least favourite respectivelly, can be for any reason! sex scenes, content, actual personality, so forth.

*When i say companion i mean like Nova, the Siegwulfe, Tam-Wolf, dunno maybe people like them more than the rest of the crew so might as well count them lol
Ben 14, I loved the side story

Reactions: jfmherokiller
Oct 12, 2023
Wait, you can get pregnant by him and without a bad ending?
Her* she sees herself as a girl but there is another Frosty who sees himself as a boyo.

No benefits, it's actually a ending! you take over Uveto with your children who are bit miffed but don't do anything against you, Lessau still stays because he did help you, your rule is actually quite stable enough with other Frostwyrms coming out of hidding to join you, Valrynn, Alrythe and Nikke stay with you though, you sit on a throne with Nikke pretty much constantly getting fucked by you or fucking you with the Captain discovering your Cousin is in debt and thinking of saving their ass out of spite to show how cool your new kingdom is.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Her* she sees herself as a girl but there is another Frosty who sees himself as a boyo.

No benefits, it's actually a ending! you take over Uveto with your children who are bit miffed but don't do anything against you, Lessau still stays because he did help you, your rule is actually quite stable enough with other Frostwyrms coming out of hidding to join you, Valrynn, Alrythe and Nikke stay with you though, you sit on a throne with Nikke pretty much constantly getting fucked by you or fucking you with the Captain discovering your Cousin is in debt and thinking of saving their ass out of spite to show how cool your new kingdom is.
I was abt to delete the post because I saw the wiki and explained the same thing you've said it lol. Thanks tho for the answer.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
i think you need to complete the story mission on the planet to unlock the TF.
Well I don’t really know if i completed the story like in Mhenga where I still have the police cop story but I zapped her into a bimbo. So that’s kinda rough. And since there’s no “items” in the items place in Zaika I thought there is none. So there is it’s just not being sold more like a reward?

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Well I don’t really know if i completed the story like in Mhenga where I still have the police cop story but I zapped her into a bimbo. So that’s kinda rough. And since there’s no “items” in the items place in Zaika I thought there is none. So there is it’s just not being sold more like a reward?
Mhenga is entirely unrelated once you get the probe to get to Tarkus. You need to reach Dhaal, one of the last planet in the core progression of collecting probes from planet to planet. Then, complete Dhaal main questline until you get the probe for the next (still very barebones) planet. After this point, a certain NPC will sell you unlimited amounts of the Zaika transformative.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Mhenga is entirely unrelated once you get the probe to get to Tarkus. You need to reach Dhaal, one of the last planet in the core progression of collecting probes from planet to planet. Then, complete Dhaal main questline until you get the probe for the next (still very barebones) planet. After this point, a certain NPC will sell you unlimited amounts of the Zaika transformative.

I did the party in Dhall and I don't what to do afterwards?

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
I want to give Azara our children already so we can organically access her lactating sprite, but noooooo, thicc goblin. Which, I shouldn't be mad about thicc gobo, but when it comes at the expense of all else... they're just getting sloppy and lazy.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes