♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alright question are there any straight vanilla female NPC's so I can romance and impreg them for my male Dragon Warrior Character?

If not I am prepared to become Futa Brood Mommy if need be me, if that's truly the only real way to play the this game in terms of lovers.
Here, for all your preg needs:
List of NPC's you can knock up is at the bottom. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: JungleNuts

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Too bad you can't give this cheeky Jasvalla slut a bad end of her own, unless you report her of course but its not quite the same.
This game has a bit of a weird effect on me, whenever i play it i always want to dominate, even though i'm technically a switch. :sneaky::coffee:
Probably because there is way more sub content and it's easier to find it too. Case in point: it took me a couple days to succeed in domming Sera (didn't know there was a wiki back then), whereas the sub content is handed to you, you just have to approach her and ask for sex.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sigh~ I wonder when, if ever, will our illustrious devs add foken' crafting to this game. :cautious::coffee:
I'd honestly prefer getting rare materials from boss drops instead of yet another lame-ass gun/armor to sell for credits. :sneaky::coffee:
And honestly, instead of selling those lame-ass guns/armors i'd much prefer deconstructing them for materials. :whistle::coffee:

Even a typical html text game can have crafting, and you tellin' me Gedan with her sleek java sk3llz can't create a crafting system? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Sigh~ I wonder when, if ever, will our illustrious devs add foken' crafting to this game. :cautious::coffee:
I'd honestly prefer getting rare materials from boss drops instead of yet another lame-ass gun/armor to sell for credits. :sneaky::coffee:
And honestly, instead of selling those lame-ass guns/armors i'd much prefer deconstructing them for materials. :whistle::coffee:

Even a typical html text game can have crafting, and you tellin' me Gedan with her sleek java sk3llz can't create a crafting system? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I highly doubt they would add a whole new mechanic this late in the game. It would completely break balancing unless handled very well. (I do admit i would love to have it so i dont have to possibly chase down the wiki every time i possibly want to find the most powerful guns in the game.)

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I highly doubt they would add a whole new mechanic this late in the game.
I don't see why not.
'This late in the game' doesn't really mean shit when you are just an indie group whose gonna be making this game til the end of time anyway. Plus, they did move the entire game to Java 'this late in the game' just as well. :whistle::coffee:
It would completely break balancing
What 'balancing' is even there to begin with? Hardly any i'd say.
Nor is the combat even complex enough for there to be any real need for it.
every time i possibly want to find the most powerful guns in the game
Which don't even exist atm, because all of the guns currently available in the game are subpar i'd say, none of them have 'double shot' or 'burst fire' for example, at least i don't remember even a single one that's viable at the current end-game. We're basically stuck with more or less usable shit. :whistle::coffee:

I want to craft my guns, with my own flags.
I want to craft/upgrade my armor.
I want to craft my own accessories, too.

And there's lots of other potential, like if we get a cyber body we could even craft our own body parts with various stats and abilities and shit. Bosses then could be made much stronger, maybe even raid-level, then fights would become much more fun, etc. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I don't see why not.
'This late in the game' doesn't really mean shit when you are just an indie group whose gonna be making this game til the end of time anyway. Plus, they did move the entire game to Java 'this late in the game' just as well. :whistle::coffee:

Which don't even exist atm, because all of the guns currently available in the game are subpar i'd say, none of them have 'double shot' or 'burst fire' for example, at least i don't remember even a single one that's viable at the current end-game. We're basically stuck with more or less usable shit. :whistle::coffee:

And there's lots of other potential, like if we get a cyber body we could even craft our own body parts with various stats and abilities and shit. Bosses then could be made much stronger, maybe even raid-level, then fights would become much more fun, etc. :whistle::coffee:
one thing i will admit tho the game does seem to have an in lore reason why there are so few cybernetic parts. Its seen during the Dhaal phase. Long story short using true full/regular cybernetics seems to be frowned upon by almost everyone and is also seen as old fashioned. Genemodding is seen as the replacement/upgrade for it.

Reactions: mcmng

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I don't see why not.

More Goo armor upgrades would be cool too. It'd be even cooler if these new upgrades were obtained in a manner similar to the heal ability.

one thing i will admit tho the game does seem to have an in lore reason why there are so few cybernetic parts. Its seen during the Dhaal phase. Long story short using true full/regular cybernetics seems to be frowned upon by almost everyone and is also seen as old fashioned. Genemodding is seen as the replacement/upgrade for it.
UGC chose Bioengineering as their ascension path :(

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I think they also chose genemodding over cybernetics is because (well i cant speak for the real developer reason plus being a furry my opinion is biased) there is less issue of rejection. Eg think of it like getting an organ transplant/implant vs growing a replacement organ from your own cells.

Plus on top of that (even if i look past my bias) the furry first design seems be heavily influential to the world building. The game makes multiple references/actual quests to uplifting "lesser" species and then making genemods from them.

On top of that even if you get cybernetic parts they are usually covered in faux furry skin/fur or with furry design because of the different species of the individual. (examples seen are on verushas arm).

The only places were cybernetic parts are used heavily (I will admit i didnt pay full attention so i could be missing some) are also story areas filled with extra turmoil eg Myrellium and Dhaal. Which also regularly paint the users of said parts in negative/neutral light.

TLDR: using cybernetics in game seems to have similar social impact to getting something like breast implants. (Eg the results are skewed towards either negative or not comment)

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I don't see why not.

Also you can technically "make your own gun" if you can figure out how to modify your equiped gun via the console. I think the way you acces your weapon is via the console path `pc.equip.weapon`

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Who cares if it's frowned upon or not?
Thanks to Dhaal cybernetics can be brought back to the forefront, and the side mc chooses to support at Dhaal can lead the whole revival of cybernetics in the wider galaxy. I'd even love to create a new subsidiary company of Steele Tech dealing exclusively in cybernetics.
Maybe then Steele Tech will finally start to actually represent the 'Tech' part of 'Steele Tech' lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
More Goo armor upgrades would be cool too. It'd be even cooler if these new upgrades were obtained in a manner similar to the heal ability.
Sure.
But i'd like something a bit different for manual player modification of goo armor.
Say.. each time goo armor learns a new upgrade to improve herself with (such as healing) she also gains one mod point.
These 'mod points' can then be used to add player-choosen modifications to the goo armor.
Things like stat bonuses, flags, or some new abilities.
As a dev you will also be able to easily regulate the cost of those thanks to 'mod points' being pretty much a special currency like skill points, convenient.
UGC chose Bioengineering as their ascension path
Who cares? It's the corporations who call the real shots within this galaxy.
If it's profitable, nobody will give a shit about what UGC thinks. Not even UGC. :sneaky::coffee:
This was made crystal clear when UGC brought an entire fleet over to Myrellion simply because Xenogen got interested in the natives there.
The only places were cybernetic parts are used heavily (I will admit i didnt pay full attention so i could be missing some) are also story areas filled with extra turmoil eg Myrellium and Dhaal. Which also regularly paint the users of said parts in negative/neutral light.
I think you forgot about certain space jail where the warden is a full cyborg, and her second in command even referred to herself as a 'living weapon' thanks to all the military implants shoved into her body so that she could operate a capital ship. :whistle::coffee:
TLDR: using cybernetics in game seems to have similar social impact to getting something like breast implants. (Eg the results are skewed towards either negative or not comment)
Well, we just have to change their minds. :sneaky::coffee:
Also you can technically "make your own gun" if you can figure out how to modify your equiped gun via the console. I think the way you acces your weapon is via the console path `pc.equip.weapon`
I don't really enjoy cheating in my games, so i'd prefer using what the devs intended. :whistle::coffee:

============
But anyways all of this stuff depends on what Fen and co want in the end. (Or is it Savin and co these days? Lmao.)
Personally i hope they won't miss this opportunity to flesh out cybernetics. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking of UGC and all that, how do you guys think things will progress once Steele will take control of the company?
Personally i'd call that the end of TITS1 and the beginning of TITS2. (Or let's say, the end of ARC1 and the beginning of ARC2.)

And in ARC2, the end-game would be taking control of the entire galaxy. (Because why the fuck not.)
Say UGC inevitably meets a worthy competition (think mass effect or ) who isn't any weaker than UGC themselves and so fight for supremacy ensues. (No two supreme powers can coexist for long, after all.)
Steele could back UGC, their enemy, or even become a power to be reckoned with all on her own.

Say, Steele could work to take over pirate groups and competing companies massing her power until eventually she has enough to start conquering systems. She proclaims herself the Empress and starts attacking both UGC worlds, as well as the enemy worlds which UGC is currently all-too-preoccupied fighting against. Neither have the resources to deal with Steele because they're too busy dealing with each other.

And so you could add various events that would influence the overall outcome of this massive war. N' stuff n' things. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mcmng

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Speaking of UGC and all that, how do you guys think things will progress once Steele will take control of the company?
Personally i'd call that the end of TITS1 and the beginning of TITS2. (Or let's say, the end of ARC1 and the beginning of ARC2.)

And in ARC2, the end-game would be taking control of the entire galaxy. (Because why the fuck not.)
Say UGC inevitably meets a worthy competition (think mass effect or ) who isn't any weaker than UGC themselves and so fight for supremacy ensues. (No two supreme powers can coexist for long, after all.)
Steele could back UGC, their enemy, or even become a power to be reckoned with all on her own.

Say, Steele could work to take over pirate groups and competing companies massing her power until eventually she has enough to start conquering systems. She proclaims herself the Empress and starts attacking both UGC worlds, as well as the enemy worlds which UGC is currently all-too-preoccupied fighting against. Neither have the resources to deal with Steele because they're too busy dealing with each other.

And so you could add various events that would influence the overall outcome of this massive war. N' stuff n' things. :whistle::coffee:
for me id probably turn the entire galexy into my harem/science lab. So i could study all the species and develop the most "fun" genemods for any occasion or interest.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mcmng

May 19, 2020

I think the Black Void infiltration quest on Myrellion was a possible hint at an end game/next arc antagonist. Steele learned they are controlled by a quasi-omniscient AI which is close to concluding some research that would doom entire star systems as far as I remember. Sadly, it's another plot point that was mentioned earlier and never touched again by the devs, likely forgotten already.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think the Black Void infiltration quest on Myrellion was a possible hint at an end game/next arc antagonist. Steele learned they are controlled by a quasi-omniscient AI which is close to concluding some research that would doom entire star systems as far as I remember. Sadly, it's another plot point that was mentioned earlier and never touched again by the devs, likely forgotten already.
Regarding that, i remember that smart-ass Watson mentioning that there are only a few like him out-there. (Bragging much bro? lol)
But... i wonder if he's actually aware of the existence of Hand So who is patiently waiting in my inventory for the day when she shows him that he's nothing special. Hehehe~ this potentially will be quite the surprise for Watson one day huh? :sneaky::coffee:

bidh

Apr 28, 2017
I think they also chose genemodding over cybernetics is because (well i cant speak for the real developer reason plus being a furry my opinion is biased) there is less issue of rejection.
Who cares if it's frowned upon or not?
Thanks to Dhaal cybernetics can be brought back to the forefront, and the side mc chooses to support at Dhaal can lead the whole revival of cybernetics in the wider galaxy.
Cybernetics can be hacked, Ausar tech being easily hackable is repeated through the game.
IA-controlled Dhaal puppets, even a Kiha corp corvette was hacked.
So I can see why cybernetics fell out of favour.

IIRC Black Void is run like a mega-corpo unlike traditional pirates ie zeng-shi.
I just hope isn't involved.

What puzzles me is the links between Steele and Amara Faell.

Not even counting her multiple ausarish green-eyed+red-headed offspring.

Although I wouldn't mind dealing with that other green eyed redhead. Sent to work at the New Texas brothel or as a pet for Sera.

Carver_(Adjatha).png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Cybernetics can be hacked
And organics can be infected, hardly any difference.
I daresay protecting yourself from hacking would be easier than protecting yourself from being infected by something nasty.
In the case of cybernetics you can, for example, use powerful AI's like Hand So to oversee the protection of your cybernetic body. :whistle::coffee:
Although I wouldn't mind dealing with that other green eyed redhead. Sent to work at the New Texas brothel or as a pet for Sera.
I think i'd much rather team up with her, she has interesting ideas.
And Dhaal presented me with an interesting opportunity to do so, even! How nice. :devilish::coffee:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
And organics can be infected, hardly any difference.
I daresay protecting yourself from hacking would be easier than protecting yourself from being infected by something nasty.
In the case of cybernetics you can, for example, use powerful AI's like Hand So to oversee the protection of your cybernetic body. :whistle::coffee:
the thing about technology tho is that its a giant cat and mouse game even if you try to use something like Hand So to protect your parts I could just as easily make an AI to defeat it and then i will be able to control your cybernetic enhancements remotely or cause them to malfunction like with Zaalt.

With bio agents the whole warcrime thing comes into play combined with everyone and thier mother in the galexy seeming to have gene modding tools at thier disposal. So sure you may get infected but there are also high chances by the time you do get infected either the strain will have extreme issues infecting you because of the genemods you may own or it was dulled by natural processes. If those two situations dont happen then i bet you could walk into almost any med area and they can whip up a single use vaccine on the spot using a sample gathered from you.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
the thing about technology tho is that its a giant cat and mouse game even if you try to use something like Hand So to protect your parts I could just as easily make an AI to defeat it and then i will be able to control your cybernetic enhancements remotely or cause them to malfunction like with Zaalt.

With bio agents the whole warcrime thing comes into play combined with everyone and thier mother in the galexy seeming to have gene modding tools at thier disposal. So sure you may get infected but there are also high chances by the time you do get infected either the strain will have extreme issues infecting you because of the genemods you may own or it was dulled by natural processes. If those two situations dont happen then i bet you could walk into almost any med area and they can whip up a single use vaccine on the spot using a sample gathered from you.
I mean, that's just normal.
Same how it's a game of cat and mouse with sicknesses and remedies, it is so with vulnerabilities in software and electronics.
Still doesn't make cybernetics into a worse option in any way, and Hand So could whip up a patch to any vulnerability on-the-fly.
By this same logic you could hack the microbots currently swimming through the bloodstream of Steele, yet daddy insisted on putting those into his kid anyway. He knew what posses more danger out there. :whistle::coffee:

Oh and you say you could 'easily make an AI like Hand So' but you do realize an entire kingdom went bankrupt twice over to make her, right?
So not exactly 'easily', i'd say. It'd be far cheaper to hire some mercs to capture Steele instead. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes