Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
How do you make babies or see them, I know I fucked 2 prisoners and I got an email stating their pregnant but I don't know where to see the kids at
There is an ENTIRE FLOOR on Tavros that is the PC's personal nursery.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I just had a pretty terrific idea, what if we had a cyborg or an AI as a starting race?

You'd be unable to use TF mods, but you'd be able to use more cybernetic implants.
Maybe like 4-8 total or so, half for combat implants and half for utility implants.
And you'd also be unable to use Kineticist as a class in the case of full AI race.

Would go well with that whole Dhaal gig, me thinks.
Perhaps new shops would appear that would deal in purely cybernetic TF's.
Maybe some extra compatibility with Techie class could be added, too.

Plenty of interesting potential. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: TerreCrimson

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I just had a pretty terrific idea, what if we had a cyborg or an AI as a starting race?

You'd be unable to use TF mods, but you'd be able to use more cybernetic implants.
Maybe like 4-8 total or so, half for combat implants and half for utility implants.
And you'd also be unable to use Kineticist as a class in the case of full AI race.

Would go well with that whole Dhaal gig, me thinks.
Perhaps new shops would appear that would deal in purely cybernetic TF's.
Maybe some extra compatibility with Techie class could be added, too.

Plenty of interesting potential. :whistle::coffee:
funfact we would (the we as in furries) would just make cyberpunk exotics happen lol.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That's fine, i guess.
I'm sure those theoretical cybernetic TF shops would accommodate even furries. Glowing synthetic fur anyone? :sneaky::coffee:
oh true plus custom fur patterns. but oh god if somone goes the neon glowing sparkledog route.

Edit: do you want your eyes to bleed from both bright colors and bright flashing lights because thats how you get your eyes to bleed from an abomination of bright colors and flashing lights.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
My preference is what I put down in comments one time to a fanfic

When a future mommy or daddy loves someone, they first make a hidden sex dungeon in the basement and then acquire their soon to be significant other and take them to said dungeon
They then lovingly commit morally and ethically dubious acts until their then significant other develops something known as Stockholm Syndrome
and know it's time for mommy and daddy who wouldn't tell the kid how babies are born to do something known as
DAMAGE CONTROL

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Turns out it takes time. I played for how long and only like 50+ days passed I only got an email stating if I want the kid natural, enhanced or perfect.

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 5.50.56 AM.png

I've been clicking on desire but being shotdown. I can't find anything this part in the wiki.It has the guide for getting her to obey but impregnation. I can't find it. Also and help on how to start Syri ( ) I player with her fucked her, did all sorts of things I'm guessing I need to wait for (Anno X Syri reunion event trigger where; Anno takes the captain with her whilst the white Dorna reunites with her sister.) But it is taking so long I doubt it would even happen.

Also once exhibitionism goes to 100/100 it never comes back down?

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
Turns out it takes time. I played for how long and only like 50+ days passed I only got an email stating if I want the kid natural, enhanced or perfect.

View attachment 3380501

I've been clicking on desire but being shotdown. I can't find anything this part in the wiki.It has the guide for getting her to obey but impregnation. I can't find it. Also and help on how to start Syri ( ) I player with her fucked her, did all sorts of things I'm guessing I need to wait for (Anno X Syri reunion event trigger where; Anno takes the captain with her whilst the white Dorna reunites with her sister.) But it is taking so long I doubt it would even happen.

Also once exhibitionism goes to 100/100 it never comes back down?
To get Sera to consent(?) to getting knocked up is (2) Responsibility
You are supposedly helping to learn it with helping her get a store out your ship up and running getting preggers is just learning even more
and I can't at the moment remember much for Syri

Wazidas

Jan 12, 2020
Is there anything special about turret ship weapons? Are they just more energy and more damage and that they require crew?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there anything special about turret ship weapons? Are they just more energy and more damage and that they require crew?
They do quite a bit more damage at the cost of only a little bit of increased energy consumption.
It's the ideal choice for people like me who want efficiency at a discount energy-wise. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
They do quite a bit more damage at the cost of only a little bit of increased energy consumption.
It's the ideal choice for people like me who want efficiency at a discount energy-wise. :whistle::coffee:
Sorry I can't find the original post. (I hope you don't mind me asking) I know you did it like super long ago as you stated on that post but does breast size equate to higher milk output? (Would it be possible to make more milk on small breast size?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are my milk related perks :

I read the page ( ) it seems like the only thing I know or at least should be done is wear the bounty bra ( ) while taking Lactaid Overdrive ( ) and Lactaid Milk Tank ( ) are these it?

(Other pills cause body changes, bad ends like gusher or grow breast size and at this point I don't want them to grow. Any advice?)

Lactaid milk tank states
"You apply the medipen just above your breasts, feeling a cool sensation in your skin as the payload makes its way downward and gets to work. You feel a pleasant warmth and tightness in your breasts, but it soon fades, leaving you feeling unchanged. You suppose even modding has its limits to how much milk you can store in how little space, but what a limit it is!"

I guess the only option left is Lactaid Overdrive?

Also it seems like bounty decreases when you get too full so I guess we disregard that too

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Sorry I can't find the original post. (I hope you don't mind me asking) I know you did it like super long ago as you stated on that post but does breast size equate to higher milk output? (Would it be possible to make more milk on small breast size?)

These are my milk related perks :

I read the page ( ) it seems like the only thing I know or at least should be done is wear the bounty bra ( ) while taking Lactaid Overdrive ( ) and Lactaid Milk Tank ( ) are these it?

(Other pills cause body changes, bad ends like gusher or grow breast size and at this point I don't want them to grow. Any advice?)

Lactaid milk tank states
"You apply the medipen just above your breasts, feeling a cool sensation in your skin as the payload makes its way downward and gets to work. You feel a pleasant warmth and tightness in your breasts, but it soon fades, leaving you feeling unchanged. You suppose even modding has its limits to how much milk you can store in how little space, but what a limit it is!"

I guess the only option left is Lactaid Overdrive?

Also it seems like bounty decreases when you get too full so I guess we disregard that too
Honeypot and Mega Milk perks help a lot with hyper milk production. The former is acquired by using either the Gold Pill or Orange Pill, the latter is acquired by visiting Millie's stall in New Texas and then choosing to milk yourself.
Also, If bad ends or unwanted transformations are a problem you can always edit your save if you don't mind cheating.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Would it be possible to make more milk on small breast size?
MAKE more probably yes, CONTAIN more though... not sure.
Back in the day i used to eat shit-ton of gush to literally break the game into letting my character's tits contain pretty much limitless amounts of milk, and then i ate shit-ton of Uthra sap to decrease my boob size back to normal.
But they probably long since fixed that.

Right now it looks like this for me:
34534345.png :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I have the mega milk since I got the treatment, I haven't taken the honey pot since I don't know if I'll turn into an ant and also since I don't understand the description. "Allows your body to convert excess thickness into delicious, boob-filling goodness." Does that mean bigger breast mean more milk. Would it also increase breast size since I don't want it super big (I tried that before and it looks whack" except for the two. Is that it and Lactaid Overdrive?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Allows your body to convert excess thickness into delicious, boob-filling goodness.
This probably refers to converting your body's fat(thickness) into milk/honey. :whistle::coffee:
So say you start eating like a pig and accumulating fat, it will then be automatically converted into extra milk. Or so it seems to me.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
MAKE more probably yes, CONTAIN more though... not sure.
Back in the day i used to eat shit-ton of gush to literally break the game into letting my character's tits contain pretty much limitless amounts of milk, and then i ate shit-ton of Uthra sap to decrease my boob size back to normal.
But they probably long since fixed that.

Right now it looks like this for me:
View attachment 3380917 :whistle::coffee:
Holy shit mine is no where near yours.
Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 10.49.09 AM.png

I'm assuming this has been patched, I'm shocked you didn't get a bad end. As far as I know gush increases breast size so big that's why I don't wanna take that route not to mention don't you get a bad end after you take your 4-5 gush. Like some random alien goo girl shows up and claims you

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
This probably refers to converting your body's fat(thickness) into milk/honey. :whistle::coffee:
So say you start eating like a pig and accumulating fat, it will then be automatically converted into extra milk. Or so it seems to me.
If that's the case then it won't work then since I'm

1. Tone: 0/100/100
  2. Thickness: 0/65/100

( ) I think my thickness is capped on 65. Also I tried getting Hips don't lie from thicc&shake ( ) so I drank 20 of them but I got no change. I have buttslut and buns of steel but nothing happened

(I don't even know what the 3 number represent like what's 0 and what's 65 and what's 100)​

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Says that while having a max of 704.9. I only got 800+ once in the milking and I don't even know how I got it. everytime I milk now I cap at around 6k ls

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes