Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm kinda tempted to hit the fast forward button but it says it might break the game I have to like fast forward 120ish days, is that fine. As far as I know the only time event is the Poe-A

(Also where's the one tap button in the cheats, I wanna test something on a new character. But I can't find it)

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Dick Slap need aphrodisiac laced dick and be long enough and milk fountain perk, i use milk fountain for lewd builds cause it works very well to certain enemies which are resistant to tease attacks but the dick slap is so-so, not so bad, not so good, but yeah, better than nothing :sneaky:(y)
Ye I went and checked to see if I had the implant I did! Wonder why I unequipped it, TURN OUT that you can't use if of your a taur character....... FUCKING FANATASTIC.
IDK about the milk though I have pretty HUGE boobs like A hyper Cup, and I took one Lactaie (Cause I had it so why not) and I was able to spray milk at peeps XD

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I literally tried but I can't ( ) since apparently the perk lets you heal with the use of your ass. So I go around Uveto but I can't find the sheriff also on the map of irestead. It has 3 elevators I only have 2 the one going there and the one going to the lab but it's broken basically I don't have the 2 elevators going up. ( ) So I ended up looking for Kiro ( ) to start the quest it says

"After , Steele may be able to encounter her again at select bars on different planets (2/3 chance upon entering a bar). Available bars include: Anon's Bar on , Burt's Badass Meadhall on , The Mess on , and The Golden Peak on ."

And I've been going around bars but to no avail. (I just wanna start this quest so I can get it on the main character I'm running not the weird slime one ( )

Any help please?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Dec 21, 2023
I literally tried but I can't ( ) since apparently the perk lets you heal with the use of your ass. So I go around Uveto but I can't find the sheriff also on the map of irestead. It has 3 elevators I only have 2 the one going there and the one going to the lab but it's broken basically I don't have the 2 elevators going up. ( ) So I ended up looking for Kiro ( ) to start the quest it says

"After , Steele may be able to encounter her again at select bars on different planets (2/3 chance upon entering a bar). Available bars include: Anon's Bar on , Burt's Badass Meadhall on , The Mess on , and The Golden Peak on ."

And I've been going around bars but to no avail. (I just wanna start this quest so I can get it on the main character I'm running not the weird slime one ( )

Any help please?
The sheriffs office was an old way to get the item, i don't even think that location is in game anymore (which is why you can't find it).
Have you done the Kiro ship encounter? Whenever you fly between planets you occasionally get random distress signals. One of these is from Kiro, you need to do that one before you can find her around at bars. This is what the "saving Kiro from her blue balls" quote you posted is referring to (look for a ship encounter where you save a kuitan with oversized balls)

Alternatively if you just want the buttslut perk you can also get it from the Thicc and Shake item (much easier method)

You have a chance to get the perk if you pop 5 Thicc and Shakes in a row and you meet the following conditions:
butt size 10 or greater, not an anal virgin and you don't already the Buttslut perk.
Just tested this method out and it works fine for me.

Thicc and Shake works a little different than most gene mods, you have to drink it and while the effect is active you gain a new option in the masturbation menu called "shake".
Pop 5 of Thicc and Shakes, do the "shake" thing 4-5 times, and then you should get a little "thiccness overload" event followed by gaining one of four perks (one of these perks are "buttslut")
Just save before doing this and you can reload until you get the perk you want.

Thicc and Shake can be bought from the vending machine in the Tavros nursery (second floor of the nursery, the vending machine is located right above the stairs.)

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Jul 20, 2017
She's not so bad once you get past the surface-level shit that most folks get hung up on. Plus with her OG writer gone and Nonesuch writing for her now might get some new shit finally.
Surface lev- Bro she's objectively a shitty person, I dont think there's literally any reason to be as hyper aggressive and shitty as she is. She could have been raped by an alien at the age of four and it still wouldn't be a good reason when people can be 100% human and look like a fucking dragon-dog with tentacle wings.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I finally got it found the machine in the blue doctor and got it. Weirdly enough I the snake perk doesn't show up as one of my perks in game. (Also damn I randomly got directed to Sera page in the wiki, the sera I have in game looks like someone you'd avoid but the Sera in the wiki. That one will mess your life up)

Anyways how do I dominate Sera? (It just says "Steele is Sera's Sub" but I have no clue how to get there)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought of removing my parts to remove libido, boy was I wrong and now I overdone the regrowth process.

Also demons seems to have have a tail but why can't I use mine?

So I'm in this stage ( ) the party in Dhaal. Since I cheated I don't really need the armor or weapons but I'm wondering if I choose the wrong side bad things will happen. Or no?

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Evidently there's just never going to be that Reaha treatment route considering they're more concerned with strapping a phallus onto 75% of the content in this Space-Dickgirl Opera.

View attachment 3324812
To be fair this was supposed to be an expansion to treatment route, but the writer got fed up of waiting and reworked it to be stand alone. It sucks but what do ya do, at least its something new for the girl

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Surface lev- Bro she's objectively a shitty person, I dont think there's literally any reason to be as hyper aggressive and shitty as she is. She could have been raped by an alien at the age of four and it still wouldn't be a good reason when people can be 100% human and look like a fucking dragon-dog with tentacle wings.
Nonesuch Riya and Franks Riya seem completely different persons though. The original one was the classic racist piece of shit that would spit on an alien if she lays her eyes on one. Nonesuch's Riya is a bodyguard for an alien princess and is willing to breed her if need be.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I feel like the single best thing in this game is the bar in Dhann that one that you drink for stats, as long as you don't go overboard you can literally get all the stats back. (I stabbed myself with the treatment and got my lost stats back with alcohol) [I thought the added +20 lust would give me more buffer room instead of the 100 max, although I haven't tested it yet]

When you didn't scroll down enough of the wiki and your shocked it gives you "(Perk Gained: Autofellatio Queen - Allows you to recover energy by drinking your own seed.)" I'm sucking on Lucifer pops to get my demonic horns while drinking Futa cans to stay jacked. This character seems messed up

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
some part of me wishes we had some kind of backstory to why shes a complete speciesist asshat. Like is somehow supposed to be sexy? I mean I know a version of the category is available on flist but ive never seen it in practice.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So I started reading about the tail, so it seems like it's a parasite and it's green so now I'm wondering about the queen of the ants wouldn't that mean she has a ton of those parasite tails since it's green too??? (I'm almost regretting try to actually learn and read when playing the game)

How do I dominate Sera? (I tried but I really have no clue)

Also is one shot stim booster the best for in game your about to die moments

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Nonesuch Riya and Franks Riya seem completely different persons though. The original one was the classic racist piece of shit that would spit on an alien if she lays her eyes on one. Nonesuch's Riya is a bodyguard for an alien princess and is willing to breed her if need be.
Nonesuch's Riya is a bodyguard for an alien princess and is willing to breed her if need be....So we're just going to ignore the fact she traded hating aliens for hating men? Granted its a lot less overt but its still clearly there.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Try two Machine Gun Turrets, and one EM Turret.
Although maybe in this case two EM Turrets and one Machine Gun Turret will be a better choice. :whistle::coffee:
Though for this you'll need 3 people on your team who can operate Turrets.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Try two Machine Gun Turrets, and one EM Turret.
Although maybe in this case two EM Turrets and one Machine Gun Turret will be a better choice. :whistle::coffee:
So you can't really dodge everything and fire back like a cheat code?

The 3 laser turrets are good enough I think since I can shoot then reload with max energy then shoot again

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So you can't really dodge everything and fire back like a cheat code?
In my opinion space battles best won quickly and decisively, to that end you focus entirely on damage and disregard defenses. :whistle::coffee:
For example i filled my ships mod slots with energy generators, i get 190 energy per turn, and my weapons use 192 energy per salvo.
Which means i don't need to skip a turn to regenerate lost energy, i can just keep attacking.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
In my opinion space battles best won quickly and decisively, to that end you focus entirely on damage and disregard defenses. :whistle::coffee:
For example i filled my ships mod slots with energy generators, i get 190 energy per turn, and my weapons use 192 energy per salvo.
Which means i don't need to skip a turn to regenerate lost energy, i can just keep attacking.
What ship you using? (So basically disregard Eva just get enough energy to not recharge and just have a slug fest?)

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Is there away to get a vagina tail instead of a dick tail without the risk? ( ) It says something like tentatool pill but I think that's gonna screw my character up.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes