TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
something I just noticed. why does the app require network permissions? I just double checked with the public build on the site and that one doesn't need it. something smells fishy.
Doesn't require permissions for me...?

Mar 26, 2017
I wrote this little tutorial for ios installation, for those who have problems with it.
If it works, tell it. Cause I don´t really use anything from Apple since 64-bit era.

IOS
installation

(Apps as iFunbox, or any custom variation of itunes, can´t really be used as unofficial ".ipa" installation tools on unjailbreaked devices, since they´re relying on official Itunes driver and libraries. ->There are (and always been) only 2 reliable methods for installation of unofficial apps.)

This applies only to few ios versions, ~(8-10, not sure about 11.x.x):
  1. Download TiTs.ipa via Safari to your IOS device, don´t use Itunes for that!
  2. Install it and if it asks for certificate verification, choose allow.
If this does not work, you´ll have to do some pretty annoying steps right below.

I can´t really know what Apple´s been doing with IOS lately, but if installation of unofficial
IPA files is blocked on your IOS device, you´ll need to:
  • Sideload that app (Cydia impactor, .. not really jailbreak but can install unofficial apps).
OR
  • Jailbreak your phone and install App-sync from Cydia (custom repo maybe), and then install app normally via Safari. (Download "ipa", and just open&install it.)
    • Every 32-bit device is jailbreakable! (Even on most recent IOS version for them. 9.x.x), few 64-bit dev. are too!
    • IOS version can not be downgraded, if Apple stopped signing(allowing) that version to be installed via Itunes.
      (So, don´t always update to most recent IOS version. If you want to pirate / install unofficial apps.)
    • If you want to jailbreak, check , copy jailbreak name and google for official page.
      Don´t google for "IOS jailbreak", or you´ll just find bunch of junkware.
If this works, somebody can add it to main page as spoiler.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone tell me..
Whenever im trying to open up that TiTS_0.7.126.swf file my browser just opens and tries to download another version of it - somebody care to tell me how to fix?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You need to change how your PC open .swf files to use the . It's because most browser are dropping flash in favor of html5.

Reactions: RickyD90

Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
Why? What is the significance of this version? I know public version 0.7.85 was before some things got nerf. Current version is 0.7.125.
As you said no Nerf, as well as me being stupid. I was thinking (if you can call it that) that 0.7.78 was newer then 0.7.125

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
From Anons at 4/d/, other builds are on post &

TiTS 0.7.129 Backer Build (Tracking Never Enabled?)

0.7.129 Changelog:
  • QuestyRobo’s victory scene for the Stormguard male has been added to the game.
  • A new shop has been added to Korg’ii Hold – Warm Crusts. Includes an NPC written by Doots that sells a few bits of barbarian-themed lingerie and a traveling cloak.
  • Added new accessories to Dr. Badger and Emmy’s shops that fire off a damage pulse when your shields go down, once per combat.
  • Cleaned up some combat code that prevented certain procs from occurring when an attack’s damage was tagged to display “minimal” output. They now occur, though perhaps textlessly.
  • Kiro found Kally’s panties.
0.7.128 Changelog:
  • Savin’s mini-xpack for Kaede has been rolled into the game, courtesy of another fan-coder.
    • Savin Makes a Post Edit: The new xpak is some Exhibitionist content for Kaede. If you’ve already done her events you’ll need to grind her voyeur threesomes or tease options to unlock it. Once you do, there’s new scenes for Canadia and Tavros.
  • I’ve gone through the main Uveto folder and attempted to bring the planet up to compliance with our new vaginal plug stuff.
  • Both Pippa and the SubTuner are disabled outright for plugged folks. The former had some complex scene routing that didn’t handle a lack of genitalia well, and I was burning out by the later. If you want to do petplay, don’t plug up your orifices!

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
As you said no Nerf, as well as me being stupid. I was thinking (if you can call it that) that 0.7.78 was newer then 0.7.125
technically 7.78 would be bigger than 7.125
Pretty easy mistake if you don't give it a second glance.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes