Oct 12, 2023
Oh, those 'leave me alone or I will shot you'....and 'favorite'? Why?
I meaan tbf Steele is absolutely an Fuckboy/Fuckgirl, and can't take the hint that she isn't interested at first, you do have to force Steele to know her and go slowly from there, she is funny and i like her dynamic with Steele imo.

She does grow to like you if you do treat her nicely and she actually gets rather girly and less moodywith you

Oct 12, 2023
Is there any "missable" content (stuff that you can't see because you progressed through main quest for instance)
Not that I know of? you can't miss any content if you progress through the main story outside of nuking Tarkus and Myrellion which removes all the planets content (though on Tarkus you can still do some things)

Chaurmine, Riya (but who the fuck cares about that bitch), Mitzi, Frostwyrm, Bimbo Kiro and Penny are only ones that i can think off that you could miss content if you screw around or just decide not to do them.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Not that I know of? you can't miss any content if you progress through the main story outside of nuking Tarkus and Myrellion which removes all the planets content (though on Tarkus you can still do some things)

Chaurmine, Riya (but who the fuck cares about that bitch), Mitzi, Frostwyrm, Bimbo Kiro and Penny are only ones that i can think off that you could miss content if you screw around or just decide not to do them.
I just wanted to rush to get the sidewinder and was fearful if I could miss stuff on the way but if it's not a current time quest then there shouldnt be issues right ?? (tired of games with "point of no returns" where if you didnt do stuff before XXX quest then you cant do it anymore)

Oct 12, 2023
and was fearful if I could miss stuff on the way but if it's not a current time quest then there shouldnt be issues right ?? (tired of games with "point of no returns" where if you didnt do stuff before XXX quest then you cant do it anymore)
There's no real no point of no return but imo the progression gets all fucky and you receive everything at once so when you get the Sidewinder you would have A LOT of shit to do.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just wanted to rush to get the sidewinder and was fearful if I could miss stuff on the way but if it's not a current time quest then there shouldnt be issues right ?? (tired of games with "point of no returns" where if you didnt do stuff before XXX quest then you cant do it anymore)
Why do you want to rush the Sidewinder? Have the devs completed the proper ship mechanics that they were talking about for years?

Oct 12, 2023
New has dropped, nothing really interesting.

And question, what the hell is this thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I can just bang snek lady okay but if not then nuh-uh, why does everything have to be disproportionate dick and ball sizes, damn.

One may argue "oh but they are twinks and look girly!" i can only say:
1713584914612.jpeg

Oct 12, 2023
So this is the reason why zhengshi is still barebones and the jumper waifu/friendly shock hopper stuff STILL hasnt been released? Bullshit, I'm pulling my sub.
They also went "nuh-uh, you can't do that!" to William and pulled him off from Zheng Shi to finish the final planet.

Which would had been rather fine if it was at the start but no, he was literally all finished with the Wabbit Girls content, submitted, they said "no you can't do that" and forced him to write other shit which imo felt VERY unprofessional if not ouright disrespectful to William.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
In order to see the new content for the dragon MILF of the party you need to replay said party, either load an old (very old) save or restart the game. How can they only now add the sex encounter for that unique event years after it was first published and leave it at that? Since it checks the variable if you have flirted her you could imagine they add a way for it to trigger for older save (mail or event when you are at the spatioport) but no, let's pay Savin for a content that most player won't play with maybe later a repeatable version of the encounter but I wouldn't count on it.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh I find it a bit annoying that most of the cool girls have a dick ...

I guess I should be happy to at least have a dickless Ramis (and paige) xD

Total5

Dec 15, 2020
I've been waiting for content for the snek lady, but I swear to god if all of it is also taking it up the ass from one of her boy toys... someone please give me good news.

tenor.gif

xerneasdawg

Jan 3, 2020
Is there much to do after finishing Dhaal? I explored all of Phaedra II and have done a lot of the side quests. Time for a new run or is there more content tucked away somewhere?

Oct 12, 2023
Who are the cool girls you speak of?
Kiro most certainly, I think Mirrin, Maja and Tuuva, Anyxine, and Azra are more on the cool side imo, i GUESS Qualle, Frostywrym gang also count? but they are all herms because of their species.

Is there much to do after finishing Dhaal? I explored all of Phaedra II and have done a lot of the side quests. Time for a new run or is there more content tucked away somewhere?
Phaedra is pretty fucking barebones, nothing to do there lol

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes