Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
You can save, or save to file.
Saving in local storage is control by your flash player or your bowser, say if you have a browser extension that deletes LSO/SuperCookies every time you exit the browser. You'll have to protect that directory from being deleted.

Location on mac:
/Users/UserName/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/RandomNumbers/localhost/TiTs_1.sol
I dunno where it saves on PCs.

You can use save to file to save a .tits file, and keep it organized yourself instead of by the flash player/browser. It's just better to put my saves close to where I put the game file.

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
You can save, or save to file.
Saving in local storage is control by your flash player or your bowser, say if you have a browser extension that deletes LSO/SuperCookies every time you exit the browser. You'll have to protect that directory from being deleted.

Location on mac:
/Users/UserName/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/RandomNumbers/localhost/TiTs_1.sol
I dunno where it saves on PCs.

You can use save to file to save a .tits file, and keep it organized yourself instead of by the flash player/browser. It's just better to put my saves close to where I put the game file.
alright thx u

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.145 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Reactions: Rwby

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.147 unofficial

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

TiTS 0.7.147 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

iOS IPA:

Enjoy

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
the update on this game is so small/little that if you not read the change log u will not notice it :( i wish there are a big
update once a month xD

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.149 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

iOS IPA:

Reactions: LightChaos

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
Changed busts, like the new anno bust is a little bit less thick
I don't know why you'd ever want less thicc, but it's there if you want it, I guess. (Besides, there isn't actually a point to having that. Anno's thicc TF is purely by choice, and you have to do it after a certain series of events. I know there's other changes, but thicc is priority).

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
what does edited busts means compare to the normal ones
"Bust" in this case means the picture used for them in the upper left corner. Not breasts.

The game often has multiple versions of the art used for characters. And in fact, you can use your own CUSTOM art by following the guide in their own forum (I can't post links yet). It is easy enough to make the folders required, and the game will automatically check those folders first before using the built in art.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes