Jan 28, 2018
The easiest way is to generate a random character and save it to a file. The app should create the folders for you, which at least on my phone goes like so: /sdcard/data/com.taintedspace.www/

You should put your files directly into that folder. Also keep in mind that the app have a limited amount of save files it can read from that folder so if you put more you'll have to delete those you don't wish to keep (you can do that directly from the app) so that others will show up on the list.

P.S. Depending on your android version, you may also need to give the app appropriate privilages to read files from storage memory. Otherwise you'll get an error and your only options will be to exit to menu to create a new character or load from the saveslots of the app itself.
It worked! Thank you very much for your help!

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
It's the Equine Synth-sheath that you can find two and only two on the planet Tarkus, around the crashed spaceship. Its a dildo that when applied on a surface, the dildo with then attach itself so that you the player, or anyone with special flags involving the Synth-sheath have an equine dick. Special flags include the following; Penny, Sylvie, and Tuuva.

Hope that helps!
Thanks, I already gave Penny one, will look for the other

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
i dont know whats in f version but in 8ch said edited bust TiTS_0.7.143 build
Normal version
F Version

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
I just realized how much crap PalpatinPadavan might have to sift through to find the builds on that board. I went to take a look and my goodness- to be frank I've never been on 4 chan/8 chan before so I guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into. My goodness I thank them even more now than I did for the quality of life build fetching. That place is something else...

Faeborn

Oct 11, 2017
i dont know whats in f version but in 8ch said edited bust TiTS_0.7.143 build
Normal version
F Version
What is the difference between the two versions? I know Mhacxk doesn't know, but does anyone else know?

Faeborn

Oct 11, 2017
I may have just discovered the answer. F Version may be the public build that was just released.

Mamilos

Aug 5, 2016
/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

Things like old Syri's bust, idk which others have been edited.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Could someone please advice me on the correct procedure to install latest TiTS on iPhone without jailbreak? Is there any way to play the unofficial builds from 8chan without jailbreaking the device?
Also, is there any way to copy the save games into the iPhone?

Thank you in advance.

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
@nowayman69
Oi, he isn't the only one able to hop on to 8chan or 4chan and get it. on the /hgg and /dgg threads respectively.
Also don't ping people randomly, I used to do that. It's annoying as all getup.
So here you go.
SWF

APK

Android APK for Intel CPU's

iOS IPA

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Could someone please advice me on the correct procedure to install latest TiTS on iPhone without jailbreak? Is there any way to play the unofficial builds from 8chan without jailbreaking the device?
Also, is there any way to copy the save games into the iPhone?

Thank you in advance.
To answer the questions in order.
You need to jailbreak due to how Iphones work (Just get an android or use a laptop)
And the second question is redundant to the first.
That would be a no, not without jailbreaking it, it'll probably be in a root app folder otherwise.

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 76892
i need help.. i got a new laptop to play but i cant press the Allow button if i want to save
There shouldn't be any issues with saving. If you can't allow the .swf to save data to local storage, you can't save at all. Either you allow the data save, or you deny it and don't save your game. You might be able to export but I'm not 100% sure that'll work without allowing the .swf to save to local space.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes