Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Unofficial builds are on 4 / 8 chan, I usually grab the one with the old Syri bust (if any). Now if there is a naked one of that.. Or who knows how to draw dicks? There is one of her in her undies: The new bust is not to my liking, even if it's "suppose" to be accurate some what.. it just makes her look more like a bimbo. I like tomboys more than bimbos :p

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
TiTs [0.7.138] APK(arm&intel), IPA, SWF
Hey @PalpatinPadavan do you happen to have 0.7.137 by any chance? I don't absolutely HAVE to have it since you already posted 0.7.138, but I like to keep an archive of all the builds I can in fact i'm the same with CoC. idk why, I guess i'm kind of just OCD about it. As it stands, I have most of the builds from 0.01b through 0.7.136 and i'm downloading 0.7.138 right now, i'd just like to have 0.7.137 for posterity.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Am i the only person that's stuck with tuuva. i gave her the scales and she left and didn't came back from her expedision, it's ben more then 14 days since she left, so i'm kinda lost. help pls ;v

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
@nowayman69 someone posted a modded version of 0.7.137 on 8/f/, I dunno if that helps with your collecting.

Modded version I put together.
>>Buy and equip the Leather Leash from Inessa for godly boosts to HP, Shields, and Ranged Weapons.
>>Hunt zil for zil rations and sell them for $$$
>>Hammer Pistol + Leather Leash pretty much 1hk's most mobs
>>Getting Silicone from the Varmint field in New Texas gives 10 Silicone per pickup.
>>Omnisuit has defense boosts.
Plus a few other items modded I'll post the script files later if anyone's even interested.

Reactions: nowayman69

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Anno can now be slipped a pile (10) Huskar Treats in order to get THICC, courtesy of Savin.
Thats not how you do it, your not giving any info how to do it. I try everything and still have yet to unlock it. Simply having treats doesnt unlock it

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
Thats not how you do it, your not giving any info how to do it. I try everything and still have yet to unlock it. Simply having treats doesnt unlock it
Be sure you meet the huskars on uveto with Anno and give her the huskar treatsx10 when the talk subject for it is unlocked.

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
where are they at
It's an encounter after coming up from the space lift elevator, not entirely sure if it's random or scripted after a few times. After you finish the encounter you should be able to talk to Anno about it as well as get her panties and slip the Huskar treats into her food.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes